Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel (40466 Views)

Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother / Disabled Beggar In Lebanon Died A Millionaire.photos / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Throwback: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2023
OpinionCounts:
Should I ask him what his father did as a governor to incorporate the existence of disabled in his state? Or should I just pretend like that does not matter?

With all the influence, connections(both national and international) and finance he has at his beck and call he should have pioneered a strong movement or NGO to push for and sensitise the government to mandate inclusion of accessories for the disabled in public spaces. That is how privileged people use their influence to create change in the society.

Very valid enquiry.
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Advancedman(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2023
Temptee101:
Why is he calling out Patience Ozokwor is such a derogatory manner?

What is wrong with you?
He wrote a master piece I doubt you are educated cos you think everything is you useless social media attendance.

2 Likes

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by abobote: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2023
Temptee101:
Why is he calling out Patience Ozokwor is such a derogatory manner?
You lack the ability to comprehend

1 Like

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Sholaco: 11:49am On Jan 03, 2023
Perfectfucker:
You get luck, what about those wey papa no get money
he did mentioned those ones that were not born with a sliver spoon � in my opinion, that is the main idea of his lamentation in his epistle to Nigeria state grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2023
Rich people also cries.
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Maybe he’s the price the father had to pay.. who knows

1 Like

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Lifeiseazi: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
CheapHomes1:

The guy said he is rich. How did he become rich?

Family name privilege
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Psoul(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
It's a pathetic situation.
The truth is that your father and other politicians ignored both the Able and the Disabled citizens of this country.

1 Like

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by xrenzy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
nlfpmod:
Former governor, Gbenga Daniel's physically challenged son, Debola Daniel, shares his story about living in Nigeria as a disabled person.

https://twitter.com/DebolaDaniel/status/1609868053780496387?s=20&t=-j-ZvgY2XH3s3HJvR3K5BQ

https://twitter.com/DebolaDaniel/status/1609987182889951236
Bro from one physically challenge to another especially the one that grew from one of those deep part of the ghetto i say stop whining and help your self nobody can do those personal shit for you get off self pity

1 Like

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Petyprince: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
clinician2x:

Your mad father is a bastard.
seun
Mynd44
nlfpmod
OAM4J

Rule 2
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Hadesz11: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
God1000:
I understand the plights of disabled people in Nigeria, Nigerians normally don't like helping such people, they will avoid you like plague.

I remember pushing a disabled man on wheelchair to his destination when he asked for my help
Konidafun gbogboyin angry
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Cchuks27(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Make a change Oga and stop complaining. Make the National and State Assemblies pass laws that are Disable friendly.

You have the opportunity to change history and make a lasting significance.

2 Likes

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by fortunez1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Perfectfucker:
You get luck, what about those wey papa no get money
That is the aim of the write up. You are amongst those who don't read through or pay proper attention to details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by wheelchairboy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
THIS makes sense die.

nlfpmod:
Former governor, Gbenga Daniel's physically challenged son, Debola Daniel, shares his story about living in Nigeria as a disabled person.

https://twitter.com/DebolaDaniel/status/1609868053780496387?s=20&t=-j-ZvgY2XH3s3HJvR3K5BQ

https://twitter.com/DebolaDaniel/status/1609987182889951236
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Temptee101(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Advancedman:

What is wrong with you?
He wrote a master piece I doubt you are educated cos you think everything is you useless social media attendance.

Mr. AdvancedFool,

Would you've taken the message the same way you did, if Patience was your mother?

There are other ways he could have passed his message without sounding insulting.

Keep advancing in stewpidity, na you sabi.
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by MrWraith: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sirheny007:
You are an Ex Governor's son.
You're complaining..

Now, imagine what thousands of less significant people who are disabled pass through..
May God help you all.
Did you even read the article? He said the same thing, if he still experiences difficulty how much more an average Nigerian without the name or privileges he has
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by budaatum: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
fortunez1:

That is the aim of the write up. You are amongst those who don't read through or pay proper attention to details.

Please be sympathetic. Some are mentally disabled.
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Temptee101(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
abobote:

You lack the ability to comprehend

The analogy he gave using Patience was so unnecessary.

He made so much sense but spoilt it all by bringing Mama G into it.
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Mayeldah(m): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
sonnie10:

You need laws to effect change. If there are disability laws, even successive governments would comply in building designs to accommodate those with disabilities.
His father was a governor and would not have made such arbitrary decisions.
Consistency across the board is very important for ease of implementation.
You don’t want a situation where someone with disability in Ogun state would struggle with a ramp in another place because it isn’t what he is used to.

His father was a governor and would not have made such arbitrary decisions...

This your statement above isn't correct, a Governor can push for a lesgislations through the state assembly, did OGD send any to his state assembly for 8 years? We don't expect him to make such laws for other states, at least he should show us any sign that he did something towards making the lives of disbled people in Ogun better while he was governor.

That boy should send his complaints first to his father before coming online to rant. him own good sef, all of us in Nigeria today are somewhat disabled! We lack a lot of things that are basic to other people in other countries.
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Unclesamo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
clinician2x:
Imagine the downtrodden disabled Nigerians living in the trenches and the rabbit hole. I saw one the other day and I wrote something in a piece of paper "sometimes death is a solution" and added to 500# and gave him. What that guy de live is not a life.

You are happy you wrote such!!!
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by papapchi(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Blame your father who are among the ruling class that refused to put Nigeria in order
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by clinician2x: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Unclesamo:

You are happy you wrote such!!!

He needs to go to heaven and find rest.
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Enyimbamercedes: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Be disabled ( physically challenged) and poor in Nigeria then you’ll understand!
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by gadgethead: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Go and ask your dad gbenga daniel

This guy is trying to spotlight the failures of our leaders, including his dad. How many reasonable adjustments and pro disabled initiatives did you dad do in Ogun state, let alone pioneer in nigeria?
The money your dad looted is enough to emancipate and empower millions of disabled people and fund pro disabled initiatives.

And you are a beneficiary of the loot

1 Like

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by johnkent(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sirheny007:
You are an Ex Governor's son.
You're complaining..

Now, imagine what thousands of less significant people who are disabled pass through..
May God help you all.

That’s the whole point of the article! If he’s having such a hard time, he couldn’t phantom how difficult it has been for ordinary disabled Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by LastProphet: 12:03am On Jan 04, 2023
Praisepriest:
I love how God rewards our politicians for how the masses are been treated during their regime. Let him ask other aro on the bridge. I don't pity him o.

There are more poor disabled people than rich, ask God to forgive you for misunderstanding what he's trying to fight for
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by LastProphet: 12:05am On Jan 04, 2023
Temptee101:

Mr. AdvancedFool,

Would you've taken the message the same way you did, if Patience was your mother?

There are other ways he could have passed his message without sounding insulting.

Keep advancing in stewpidity, na you sabi.

I pity your reasoning, zero
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Temptee101(m): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2023
LastProphet:

I pity your reasoning, zero

grin

Dis wan too wants to be noticed.

Okay, now that you've gotten what you craved for, can you kindly crawl back to your cave?
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by BigIyanga: 6:13am On Jan 04, 2023
Does his dad treat other Nigerians better? What an entitled brat
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by BigIyanga: 6:19am On Jan 04, 2023
gadgethead:
Go and ask your dad gbenga daniel

This guy is trying to spotlight the failures of our leaders, including his dad. How many reasonable adjustments and pro disabled initiatives did you dad do in Ogun state, let alone pioneer in nigeria?
The money your dad looted is enough to emancipate and empower millions of disabled people and fund pro disabled initiatives.

And you are a beneficiary of the loot
Tankio. He thought his dad’s loot would shield him from Naijs suffering… na lie.. we must all collect
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by cayorday89(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2023
clinician2x:
Imagine the downtrodden disabled Nigerians living in the trenches and the rabbit hole. I saw one the other day and I wrote something in a piece of paper "sometimes death is a solution" and added to 500# and gave him. What that guy de live is not a life.
Haaa, it's not nice saying that. He does not even need anyone to tell him he is suffering, he knows that but you telling writing that will scar him for a long time to come especially if he's just holding on to a ray of hope.
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by clinician2x: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
cayorday89:

Haaa, it's not nice saying that. He does not even need anyone to tell him he is suffering, he knows that but you telling writing that will scar him for a long time to come especially if he's just holding on to a ray of hope.

He's not just suffering. He is in hell. Crawling on the ground like an ant. No hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! / 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis / My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.