Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves (1357 Views)

Women Are Not Loyal To You But To Your Money And Power / How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Wealthbrain22(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2023
These females are very strange people and as a man you need to understand them in other to not be their victim. I noticed something about women recently, you can have literally the whole world and it still won’t matter to them. If you doubt me go and ask why bill gates wife divorced him or why pastor Chris oyakhilome wife left him as well, your money or status can even expire in their eyes.

I have see multiple girls that will tell me to my face that they think I’m a beautiful man but will make it hell to visit me. They know I have everything a young man needs to start life but just because they are dramatic and complicated beings they make it their duty to stress me out to the extent I start getting angry.

A man’s logic is, if he thinks you’re attractive then he automatically wants to be with you, that’s the opposite for women, they can find you attractive and all but will make your life a living hell just because they are built like that.

The biggest mistake you guys make is talking to just one girl and when they start misbehaving even tho they have told you they think you’re perfect, you start going crazy wondering why a girl that praises you always is messing with you.

Bro have 20 of them if you can, never have just one, inside 20 at least 8 will get to do whatever you want and if the 8 start misbehaving go get another 10.

Yesterday two girls disappointed me at the last minute, made me stay out till 12 midnight waiting, then they stopped picking. Today I’m going to get another two, I don’t beg a bitch I just go get another and another, I am already blessed , I have passed the games stage with this females who are only loyal to their emotions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by marlow1962(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2023
I don’t knw, ion gv a fvk.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by fman(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2023
U gat a problem with ladies?
Learn to deal with it!!
Where una dey see all these girls wey dey give una headache?
Understanding plays a vital role in Every relationship..

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Candidlady: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2023
third day of the year women still giving you men sleepless night

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by detectivejones: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2023
Have 20 wawo na your peni$ go shrink before you're 40 wetin cosign me
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Wealthbrain22(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2023
fman:
U gat a problem with ladies?
Learn to deal with it!!
Where una dey see all these girls wey dey give una headache?
Understanding plays a vital role in Every relationship..

Hookup o , hookup lol
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Wealthbrain22(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:

Na una way, I wan go carry another one now.
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2023
Another year to complain about humans,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Sixfeetbelle: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:

grin grin grin cheesy

And they will continue to have sleepless nights all year round over women matter. 362 days left to go.

In other news: @seun, I want to edit my profile. Your website is acting up and denying me.
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Sixfeetbelle: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2023
Wealthbrain22:
These females are very strange people and as a man you need to understand them in other to not be their victim. I noticed something about women recently, you can have literally the whole world and it still won’t matter to them. If you doubt me go and ask why bill gates wife divorced him or why pastor Chris oyakhilome wife left him as well, your money or status can even expire in their eyes.

I have see multiple girls that will tell me to my face that they think I’m a beautiful man but will make it hell to visit me. They know I have everything a young man needs to start life but just because they are dramatic and complicated beings they make it their duty to stress me out to the extent I start getting angry.

Yesterday two girls disappointed me at the last minute, made me stay out till 12 midnight waiting, then they stopped picking. Today I’m going to get another two, I don’t beg a bitch I just go get another and another, I am already blessed , I have passed the games stage with this females who are only loyal to their emotions.

Wait, op, are you for real? You were waiting for someone around 12 midnight, and they stopped picking their calls and didn't show up and you just... went to sleep? With all the kidnapping and insecurity going on in this country

Na wah oooh for some human beings
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Candidlady: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin cheesy

And they will continue to have sleepless nights all year round over women matter. 362 days left to go.

In other news: @seun, I want to edit my profile. Your website is acting up and denying me.

very annoying iswear

bout your profile reach out to wiseone28 she had similar issues
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Sixfeetbelle: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:

very annoying iswear

bout your profile reach out to wiseone28 she had similar issues

Okay. Thanks
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2023
Wealthbrain22:

A man’s logic is, if he thinks you’re attractive then he automatically wants to be with you, that’s the opposite for women, they can find you attractive and all but will make your life a living hell just because they are built like that.

The biggest mistake you guys make is talking to just one girl and when they start misbehaving even tho they have told you they think you’re perfect, you start going crazy wondering why a girl that praises you always is messing with you.

Bro have 20 of them if you can, never have just one, inside 20 at least 8 will get to do whatever you want and if the 8 start misbehaving go get another 10.

Come.and meet me I won't stress u
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by wiseone28: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Okay. Thanks
Don't take her serious

Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by benqo01(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2023
DIS STORY NO CLEAR,WHY RE U MARRYING 2 WIVES OP? ANSWER ME
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Sixfeetbelle: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2023
wiseone28:
Don't take her serious

grin grin grin

My mind is telling me to officiate a wedding between two of you before January 6th. The love you guys have for each other has titanic'd romance section
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by wiseone28: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

My mind is telling me to officiate a wedding between two of you before January 6th. The love you guys have for each other has titanic'd romance section
Don't abeg before she kill me in my sleep..

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Sixfeetbelle: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2023
wiseone28:
Don't abeg before she kill me in my sleep..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't fear. You'll be fine.

A woman that has overflowing love for you can't kill you
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Ballzproblem2: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2023
I don tire for women matter abeg , anything when no go lead to sex I no dey interested,the emotional stress ain't worth it

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by wiseone28: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't fear. You'll be fine.

A woman that has overflowing love for you can't kill you
Replace me with yourself

Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by EbenezerTriumph: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin cheesy

In other news: , I want to edit my profile. Your website is acting up and denying me.
hi Chidinmma Obiagelli
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by EbenezerTriumph: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
ernnie457:

Come.and meet me I won't stress u
ediye etie didieh?
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
ediye etie didieh?

Idioke
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by EbenezerTriumph: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
ernnie457:

Idioke
drop your WhatsApp let's chat? ready for relationship that will lead to marriage?
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Truvelisback(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
I'm yet to understand ur long epistle.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Natbrowny: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
If u r just knowing this fact as a human

I'm sorry 4u coz even women know this fact
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
drop your WhatsApp let's chat?
ready for relationship that will lead to marriage?

Zero 9 one 3 seven nine 1 seven two zero two
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by EbenezerTriumph: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
ernnie457:

Zero 9 one 3 seven nine 1 seven two zero two
alright I'll reach out
Re: Women Are Not Loyal To Anything But Themselves by Godsongang: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Mmmm

(1) (Reply)

If You Cannot Find Your Wife/GF Tonight (pics) / Would you Tell On A Cheating Friend? / Whats The Big Deal About A Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.