Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? (2738 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived By Islam / How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived By Islam & Why Cassius Clay Was His Greatest Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by AntiChristian: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

AntiChristian better come and drink my urine

Take it home and used it for your relatives, kith and kin!
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by Rosemaiden(f): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

So Jesus and John the Baptist should see their deaths as a torment from God?

Numbskull!

Numbskull.

Mohammed said it himself indirectly. Allah promised to cut off his aorta if he lied, and then as he was dieing, he complained that he felt his aorta being cut off! Who in your empty brain did you think Mohammed suspected to be cutting off his aorta?

Mumu!
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by Rosemaiden(f): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
advocatejare:

Definitely, those that trusted him died from poisoned meat because they thought muhammad would save them,

Now many are following him even when he himself said he didn’t know his fate!

In 1John 4:6, I came to understand why people can't perceive truth, and why they passionately hold on to lies. In spite of all the obvious falsehood and decadent character of Mohammed, it baffles me that some people still want to follow such a stinking fellow to hell. There's a spirit called the spirit of error. Once it takes hold of a man, he'll perceive truth as lies, and lies as truth:

"We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error."
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by Rosemaiden(f): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
advocatejare:

He felt that dying from poison was equivalent as dying as a martyr and that was why when someone suggested that his sickness was due to Pleurisy, Muhammad quickly denied it because he felt that Pleurisy was from the devil grin

Ibn Sa’d, page 294:
Umm Bishr came to the prophet during his illness and said, “O apostle of Allah! I never saw fever like it in any one.” The prophet said to her, “Our trial is double and so our reward is double. What do the people say about it?” She said, “They say it is pleurisy .”Thereupon the apostle said, “Allah will not like to make His apostle suffer from it (pleurisy) because it indicates the possession of Satan, but (my disease is the result of) the morsel that I had taken along your son. It has cut my jugular vein.”

Lolz.
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Rosemaiden:

In 1John 4:6, I came to understand why people can't perceive truth, and why they passionately hold on to lies. In spite of all the obvious falsehood and decadent character of Mohammed, it baffles me that some people still want to follow such a stinking fellow to hell. There's a spirit called the spirit of error. Once it takes hold of a man, he'll perceive truth as lies, and lies as truth:

"We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error."
We can only pray for them that God will deliver them from the demonic bondage they are under

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by Rosemaiden(f): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2023
advocatejare:

We can only pray for them that God will deliver them from the demonic bondage they are under

Hmm.
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

Take it home and used it for your relatives, kith and kin!

Bobo but your late messenger, all your imams, the league of your alfas, your sheikhs, your people at home, your mum and dad, etc dey drink ANIMAL'S URINE nah as prescribed by Aishat's husband
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Rosemaiden:

Hmm.
Yes o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Lied! Brazil Flood Wasn't Because Of The Demonic Carnival Parade! / Corporate Church Structure and the true role of a Pastor / Death Dreams, Help!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.