Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC (16383 Views)

Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies / 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party / 2 Months After Joining PDP, Governor Ganduje's Former Deputy Returns To The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by Sannisege: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Zandena:
This Ibeto is destined to always lose! This same man who jumped ship from PDP to APC on the eve of 2015 polls when he was deputy governor to Mu'azu Babangida was immediately after Buhari assumed office made the Nigerian High Commissioner to South Africa. This was because he was politically irrelevant as no one knew him in his locality while he expected to be given a ministerial appointment and unfortunate for him his zone could not produce that position due to existing zoning formula in Niger state.
Fast forward, in the twilight of 2019 general elections, he resigned to join his former party the PDP for reasons best known to him. I don't know when he returned to APC again and now leaving the fold to the PDP.
He deserves an award for political 'Jumpology' of all time!
Good riddance to him. I’m sure that he was smoked out as a PDP agent. His cover was blown so he had to run away.

1 Like

Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by garfield1: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. Youth council
What's the difference
Where's the thread

Theres a difference.theres a mainstream council headed by lalong,a women group headed by remi and a youth council headed by seyi and yahaya bello
https://www.nairaland.com/7508249/adamawa-pdp-vice-chairman-resigns
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by garfield1: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sannisege:
this is 2018 news. He never returned to APC since his defection to PDP in 2018. These news are fabricated to make it look like APC is losing in the north.

He returned but it wasn't announced
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
E don red for Mr pampers and his goons grin

All amala and ewedu stipend collectors, assemble yourselves here immediately!!!

Cc: , Seunmsg, Ihordspy, LeoTheRat, TinubuAdvocate, Moh247, LordViccoDaGuru, Kewtt
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by Atlantis585: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
BATstards how market? grin

One by one na so dem go dey dump Emi Lokan.

By election day na only Thieffnubu and him family go remain to vote for am.

Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

Theres a difference.theres a mainstream council headed by lalong,a women group headed by remi and a youth council headed by seyi and yahaya bello
https://www.nairaland.com/7508249/adamawa-pdp-vice-chairman-resigns
So whose fault is it that your party chose to duplicate campaign council
Na you go dey shalaye
I thought it's part of the master strategy
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by garfield1: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

So whose fault is it that your party chose to duplicate campaign council
Na you go dey shalaye
I thought it's part of the master strategy

Wamakko son is a nobody.pdp council lost a member to apc in early DEC and apc has lost soneone. Draw game
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

Wamakko son is a nobody.pdp council lost a member to apc in early DEC and apc has lost soneone. Draw game
he's a nobody yet you know who he is and you don't know the name of the person who defected to your party in Dec
You well so?
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by TimmyA: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
The political transfer market is getting hotter and interesting ...
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by garfield1: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:
he's a nobody yet you know who he is and you don't know the name of the person who defected to your party in Dec
You well so?

I should be asking you if your alright? What is wamakko's jun exploits in politics? The ex PCC member that defected is Dr hamza abubakar,chairman of pdp in bungudu lga.,zamfara.while you harvest worthless apc members,we are poaching the few relevant ones you have.atiku lule

Meanwhile bala Mohammed is about to join g-5.be there when atiku gets hbp
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by oladunni314: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Flee from anything evil, the APC as a political party is evil.I urge every well meaning Nigerian to vote Labour Party for the betterment of our collective future.Flee from anything evil, the APC as a political party is evil.I urge every well meaning Nigerian to vote Labour Party for the betterment of our collective future....
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by dochenaj: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Will Babangida Aliyu allow him back to PDP?

He may not amount to much influence in PDP if he does return.
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by DimIsaac10(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

Confidence on deadwoods
Doesn't matter
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by garfield1: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
DimIsaac10:

Doesn't matter

It matters.can failures bring success
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by DimIsaac10(m): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

It matters.can failures bring success
You are calling a former VP failure?. Smh.
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by dochenaj: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Zandena:
This Ibeto is destined to always lose! This same man who jumped ship from PDP to APC on the eve of 2015 polls when he was deputy governor to Mu'azu Babangida was immediately after Buhari assumed office made the Nigerian High Commissioner to South Africa. This was because he was politically irrelevant as no one knew him in his locality while he expected to be given a ministerial appointment and unfortunate for him his zone could not produce that position due to existing zoning formula in Niger state.
Fast forward, in the twilight of 2019 general elections, he resigned to join his former party the PDP for reasons best known to him. I don't know when he returned to APC again and now leaving the fold to the PDP.
He deserves an award for political 'Jumpology' of all time!
Ibeto is not nobody in Niger state.

The Ibeto - Aliyu fiasco was one of the reasons why PDP lost Niger state in the presidential elections in 2015

Though I still largely believe that it was all a plan to sabotage Jonathan by Aliyu.
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by garfield1: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
DimIsaac10:

You are calling a former VP failure?.
Smh.

He will keep losing
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by JOemmy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Just like I've said before, This Northerners see Tinubu as ATM machine that dispenses money just by singing his "Fake" praises

I wonder what will be left of Bola Tinubu after his disgraceful defeat at the poll in February because Dem don too chop the man money tire

Tinibu is confident of winning through rigging that's the reason why he is boasting that nobody can stop him.
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by rolams(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
All these guys are thieves. They kept defecting to enrich their pockets.
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by Proudlyomonna: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Oya Igboslayer come oo, come shout cry and wail Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh, Igbo yoo grin grin
Omo ale jatijati,omo ofo ti Ibanuje ati omije ma pko repkete ninu aye ebi re at gbogbo family re grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ibeto.
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

I should be asking you if your alright? What is wamakko's jun exploits in politics? The ex PCC member that defected is Dr hamza abubakar,chairman of pdp in bungudu lga.,zamfara.while you harvest worthless apc members,we are poaching the few relevant ones you have.atiku lule

Meanwhile bala Mohammed is about to join g-5.be there when atiku gets hbp

I doubt Bala will join G5, he may have his complaints but Wike, I doubt.
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by garfield1: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

I doubt Bala will join G5, he may have his complaints but Wike, I doubt.

Him and wike were very good pals before the primaries
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

Him and wike were very good pals before the primaries

That does not guarantee anything, he will be inheriting Wike's baggage, it's not something that he will be glad about.

But Atiku does not need Bala to win Bauchi. Probably, worst case, just hold his hands back, zero commitment and focus on his governorship elections.
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by dominic17: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubu started it so he should enjoy it.
donprinyo:
Tribal politics ain't helping anyone
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by garfield1: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

That does not guarantee anything, he will be inheriting Wike's baggage, it's not something that he will be glad about.

But Atiku does not need Bala to win Bauchi. Probably, worst case, just hold his hands back, zero commitment and focus on his governorship elections.

Bauchi is very tight and kwankwaso is very popular there so he needs bala's support.you heard when bala said bauchi will vote who buhari tells them to
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

Bauchi is very tight and kwankwaso is very popular there so he needs bala's support.you heard when bala said bauchi will vote who buhari tells them to

Atiku does not need Bala to win Bauchi and he Bala knows that, Bauchi has been decided a long time ago, Kwankwaso will get a few thousand votes, nothing to worry about. I even expect Tinubu to beat him to second place, so Kwankwaso is not a threat.
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by makun01(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
This man, i have never seen an unlucky and dull politician like this man. First of all after serving niger state as deputy governor, he then decamped to Apc where he was given the ambassador to SA. This same man in 2015 left his appointment as an ambassador to come back and contest fir governor. He couldn’t even secure the party primary ticket. Losing both his ambassadorial appointment and did win the governorship seat losing two. Now the mumu instead make he calm down chop tinubu money him say he don leave the party again…..no be foolishness be that?
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by Coolgent(m): 12:21am On Jan 04, 2023
DonFreshmoney:
Lol.. PDP is likely taking Niger state..

IBB
Abdulsalami
Babangida aliyu are in PDP

No Buhari in the ticket
APC has suffered Nigerians and impoverished them
APC top shot decampaigning to the PDP

The only states APC will comfortably win in the north is Zamfara, Borno (shettima) and maybe Yobe.

In all this Peter Obi for president.

Zamfara 50/50
Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by Coolgent(m): 12:23am On Jan 04, 2023
iSense247:
E don red for Thiefnubuu (Mr pampers) and his urchin goons. Nobody wants to associate with failure.

In addition, muslim-terrorist ticket is not acceptable to serious christians
Atiku, Kwankwanso, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwa, etc. are no longer in APC as it was in 2014.
Other bigwigs are silent and ashamed of associating with the drug baron.

I just got a reliable info... tomorrow current Ambassador to Jordan will decamp to PDP in Sokoto

Atiku Is Coming

1 Like

Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by Igboslayer: 4:02am On Jan 04, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Oya Igboslayer come oo, come shout cry and wail Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh, Igbo yoo grin grin
Omo ale jatijati,omo ofo ti Ibanuje ati omije ma pko repkete ninu aye ebi re at gbogbo family re grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
RIP

Re: Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC by Proudlyomonna: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2023
Igboslayer:
RIP

No Rip for you and your slain family grin grin
See as them dey handle your corpse your mad mama own and all your family corpse like TRASH wey una be grin grin grin
I just dey manage you,you too WEAK aje grin
Bastard Weak vessel grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom: Why G-5 Governors Can’t Join Atiku Campaign / No Wonder The Blood Of Christains Was Flowing In The North Just After Elections / INEC Declares Kogi Senatorial Rerun Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.