Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Experience With Her, After Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Her, After Sex. (6293 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
I am a good looking guy. I use to date a girl but broke up with her. She love me so much and I also love her in return. But each time we have sex, she doesn't take much time to cum which is OK for me. She can cum within first round. After she cum, she will hate me and no longer allow me to touch her for another round. My touch will irritate her from then on.

I always felt bad over her attitude. I love her so much and she herself wanted me to marry her. But deep in my heart, I just knew I will never marry such a person because of her aftersex irritation.

What could be wrong with her?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Candidlady: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
And you are telling us this why undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Are you that type of lady that that get irritated after you furking cum.?

Candidlady:
And you are telling us this why undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by VeryWickedSimp: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
All these made up stories are getting boring na. Whether its the moderator's people or feminists creating these alternate accounts I no know but this Romance section is starting to get boring

D tin don dey very obvious naaa. Make una rest. Ah

22 Likes

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Candidlady: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
eDarlling:
Are you that type of person get irritated after you cum.?

Cum where undecided

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by PellsKodak: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:

Cum where undecided
Drug addict and a lesbo grin grin cheesy
Your life is condemned grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by petertega9(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
What is d title of the movie
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Mm
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by LegitAutos01: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Werey
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:

Cum where undecided

To my house na, let me drill your hairy pussy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by LegitAutos01: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Werey
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by ValCon888: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Flee from that girl if you had an iota of sense.
Women like that have a natural dislike for men, and her after-sex irritation is truly how she sees you.
Moreover, she's very selfish and only uses you as a tool for her pleasure.

Next time, try to cum before her. It pays to be a 30 seconds man in this instance.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by eteebanky1: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
eDarlling:

To my house na, let me bang your hairy pussy

Una no wan let person hairy pussy rest

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by zarathustra(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
I think she is circumsized, it usually happen to babes whose clits have been sliced up.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
She has never been circumsize.. This irritation only comes after she.(cums)

zarathustra:
I think she is circumsized, it usually happen to babes whose clits have been sliced up.
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Kingsize0001: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
I think it is guilt that causes such reaction from her.... She is like, I did this thing I said I won't do again till I am married!! She is like after all the kongi this is it?? It take her time to overcome the guilt and you are the major culprit so she will react that way to you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Jamest162: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingsize0001:
I think it is guilt that causes such reaction from her.... She is like, I did this thing I said I won't do again till I am married!! She is like after all the kongi this is it?? It take her time to overcome the guilt and you are the major culprit so she will react that way to you.
How long will it take her 2 stop it...i know a lady dat still experiences it after two years in a relationship.
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Now I'm tired.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by SouthSouth1914: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
ValCon888:
Flee from that girl if you had an iota of sense.
Women like that have a natural dislike for men, and her after-sex irritation is truly how she sees you.
Moreover, she's very selfish and only uses you as a tool for her pleasure.

Next time, try to cum before her. It pays to be a 30 seconds man in this instance.

Word!!
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Kingsize0001: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jamest162:
How long will it take her 2 stop it...i know a lady dat still experiences it after two years in a relationship.
It is clear she has a living conscience. It will only stop when had conscience is dead to the Holy Spirit or when she overcome the sin of fornication and start having sex with her legally married husband.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Rexymania(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Just tell her it's nothing and stand up from were she's laying
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Joelobioha(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Today's episode on things that never happened

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Kirkman: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Marry her if you want to put an end to the after-sex guilt...
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Karleb(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Indomie woman. cheesy
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by marlow1962(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
So now no be u get the sex fault, na she.
Lol all these nairaland story self eh
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
eDarlling:
I am a good looking guy. I use to date a girl but broke up with her. She love me so much and I also love her in return. But each time we have sex, she doesn't take much time to cum which is OK for me. She can cum within first round. After she cum, she will hate me and no longer allow me to touch her for another round. My touch will irritate her from then on.

I always felt bad over her attitude. I love her so much and she herself wanted me to marry her. But deep in my heart, I just knew I will never marry such a person because of her aftersex irritation.

Well, listen up nigur, am proud of you son, you did good, furcking Yea.
you see, there was no body chemistry , what she needed was a 10 seconds man, so that they can cum at the same rate and go their separate ways.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
eDarlling:

Does she masturbate....alot if yes that's the effect

If not then she naturally have a low sex drive

Tell her to her face you can't marry her for that singular reason she fit adjust

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by kelspinall(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
All I sense is guilt, dated a gal like DAT, after sex naso she go de complain, in my early days of Cumming I use to feel that way after Cummin but man don pass dah level.. She's new to the game, nurture her and she will stop feeling tha way
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by udwise123: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
My girlfriend has the same behavior.
But she stays longer before cumin.
Tho I'm okay with it.
We understand ourselves
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by ukaface(f): 12:28am On Jan 04, 2023
She use to mastur.bate

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by AfahaAbia(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2023
eDarlling:

Oga it's very very normal for most ladies to do that after orgasm. I have met several ladies who do this.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Tunagee(m): 7:03am On Jan 04, 2023
zarathustra:

You might be right. After they cum, any subsequent sex with them is full of dryness that can even injure your pistol.
How woman go dey no go get clit?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go / The Myth And Fact About Curved Dick / Can A 18-year Old Girl Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.