Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything (38723 Views)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / Ronaldo’s Manager At Al Nassr, Rudi Garcia Sacked / Africa Championships Logo Unveiled At Governor Wike Challenge Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Chee59(f): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
They keep comparing the two. Maybe now that Ronaldo is out of mainstream football, they will rest.
Unhealthy comparison.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by sonofthunder: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
fergie001:
Ronaldo is expected to earn about $200m per season in a contract that runs until 2025.

SOURCE

Imagine it was Lionel Messi's Barcelona that won Three straight UCL Titles.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hypocrisy amongst journalists, pundits and even FIFA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Truthshscrazy: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kk
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Winnin009: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

Your Goat that scored 4 league goals in a season abi e get another one?

At least he didn’t try to steal his teammates goal at the biggest stage in football.

Like how low has Ronaldo fallen that he had to try to claim Bruno’s goal!

That’s your GOAT?! A goal thief?!

Embarrassing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Donsheddy: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
Winnin009:

At least he didn’t try to steal his teammates goal at the biggest stage in football.

Like how low has Ronaldo fallen that he had to try to claim Bruno’s goal!

That’s your GOAT?! A goal thief?!

Embarrassing!

Talk to me whenever your goat wins three champions league in a row.....

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Bode619(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
He's still one of the best. Kudos to your transfer CR7
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cristiano Ronaldo: “I had offers from Brazil, Portugal, America, Australia. But I gave my word to Al-Nassr.”

Of course it's all about the money, let him chop Arab money in peace. grin cool
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by naijapikin2(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Even if messi decides to go to saudi, he won't be paid this much.

The saudi's know a footballer, and a running cockroach when they see one. grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
ekanx27:
Ronaldo signing came with a clause to play for Newcastle utd if they qualify for the Champions league

False. It’s been debunked by the media company that was rumored to report it initially. Pendu will most likely end his career in Saudi, no Euro club wants him.

Siuuubuhanalai brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
naijapikin2:
Even if messi decides to go to saudi, he won't be paid this much.

The saudi's know a footballer, and a running cockroach when they see one. grin grin grin

Pendu is Al-Nassr second choice. He’ll always be behind Messi’s shadow.

Siuuubuhanalai!!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

Talk to me whenever your goat wins three champions league in a row.....

Bragging with team achievement?

Let Pendu win 4 Ballon D’or in a row first.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Donsheddy: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tumblr:

Bragging with team achievement?

Let Pendu win 4 Ballon D’or in a row first.

Oh but world cup wasn't team achievement right......

Pessi fans....

Let your pessi score 17 champions league goals in a season
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

Oh but world cup wasn't team achievement right......

Pessi fans....

We are celebrating the World Cup achievement because you Pendu fans mocked Messi with international trophy before he won 3 international trophy in 2 years. The World Cup is also a trophy that Pendu hasn’t won and will never win unlike the UCL that Messi has won 4 times.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Robenna(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmm

Hahha

You didn't win anything

Go continue your Career in walahi talahi fc

I was about to say that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

Let your pessi score 17 champions league goals in a season

17 CL goals in a season but he has less golden boots than Messi grin.

Okay let Pendu score 91 goals in a calendar year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Donsheddy: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tumblr:

17 CL goals in a season but he has less golden boots than Messi grin.

Okay let Pendu score 91 goals in a calendar year.

Let him score the 17 goals In the league of champions you're talking of calendar year...
Let him score 54 hattricks
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by deyplay: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Your job in Europe was not done when you told Mendes to get you a UCL club.

Your job in Europe was not done when you wanted your contract terminated in orders to play for a UCL club.

Your job in Europe was not done when you granted an interview with Piers Morgan to criticized Man united management and slammed the previous and current coach.

Are you trying to say, Al Nasr is more ambitious than Man united?

In between the line, lies the truth.

Let’s stop sugarcoating this move. The simple truth is no champions league club was ready to sign Ronaldo and instead of playing Europa League, it’s best to accept this bogus deal cos age is no longer on his side.

Moving to Qatar after criticizing Xavi is pure hypocrisy.

The energy u people spend on a successful man like Ronaldo who has won it all except World Cup in football, if u spend a tenth of it on ur miserable life, u would've succeeded more than this.But no, u won't leave him alone. Can't u talk about your own GOAT? He is not GOAT, talk about your GOAT, u refused. Are u confused?
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

Let him score the 17 goals In the league of champions you're talking of calendar year...
Let him score 54 hattricks

League of Champions? The World Cup is the biggest football stage and it’s every players dream to perform and win it.

So tell me, how many knockout stage goals does Pendu have in the World Cup?

It’s all fun and games as we are discussing about thier goals now, if I move to other aspects of the game, your Pendu’s contribution will become non-existent grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Fearyourcreator: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fira09:

Vincent.A will still overshine Cr7 in Al Nassr

Ok, but Messi is still attaining more at his age and is more likely to attain more unlike Ronaldo, can you guys just attest that Ronaldo is currently 'finished' in his footballing career without linking his past achievements & Titles?

If anyone of his fans can admit that I would be satisfied.
It's new year ... Crying over made men ...
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Fearyourcreator: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
iykofias:
I remember Cr7 telling Morgan he’s not like some players that go to MLS or China to play out the remainder of their career. And here he is today playing in the Middle East, the desert f#cking league
Did he retire in the club
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Reussite: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Iconic!!!
The GOAT has arrived. wink
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Ted4real: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Good to for man
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by petermichaels(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
THAT "WALAHI TALAHI FC" AND "SIUUUUBHANALAH" REALLY GOT ME LAUGHING UNCONTROLABLY. I LOVE NAIRALAND IN TIMES LIKE THIS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by ademi87(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fira09:

Vincent.A will still overshine Cr7 in Al Nassr

Ok, but Messi is still attaining more at his age and is more likely to attain more unlike Ronaldo, can you guys just attest that Ronaldo is currently 'finished' in his footballing career without linking his past achievements & Titles?

If anyone of his fans can admit that I would be satisfied.
the man will be 38 next month......the money make business sense in my opinion, he has tried for football biko. He's Mayweather of football right now
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Samadayo(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
He has completed FOOTBALL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Fira09(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingcalls:

U are dumb...and no one can do anything about it...

Dude, you have been noticed...... I would ignore you as for now on.

You are so Irrelevant with online ego. GTFOMM

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Cajal(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
You are yet to conquer your mind
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by valETA1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
steeltrust:
World Cup or not he’s still the GOAT

he has broken records
Iniesta, xavi, pique all won world cups and had all the trophies there is

Will call them GOAT after cr7 because of World Cup

I guess not

You see we cr7 fan we don’t argue who is better anymore cause it stale

Messi is your GOAT we accept
Cr7 is our GOAT so live us alone

And we Messi fans ain't forcing it down ur throat, we just want u 2 know, legend will have it that, ur Goat can never be mention when Messi, Pele and Maradona are.

Ur Goat is just restricted to ur backyard and stomach and we humbly respect ur backyard.

If ur Goat says he won everything pls what will Messi say, even after needing just 2 trophies to beat Dani Alves as the most decorated player ever ( go and google what that means ), which is sure he will with PSG by season end.

So u see levels ? bro this GOAT thing get levels. World cup na Ronaldo mate ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by IbileIfe: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
The CR7 Franchise is billion dollar money making machine.
CR7 T-shirts will be sold out

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by EmiDon11: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
WibusJaga:
I see Ronaldo & Portugal Winning the 2026 World Cup. cheesy
come and make heaven let me see cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by OJEEMAH(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
deyplay:
The energy u people spend on a successful man like Ronaldo who has won it all except World Cup in football, if u spend a tenth of it on ur miserable life, u would've succeeded more than this.But no, u won't leave him alone. Can't u talk about your own GOAT? He is not GOAT, talk about your GOAT, u refused. Are u confused?
The only point you have proven with this unguided comment is how miserable and frustrated you are.

You see people on NL and assume everybody is broke and wretched.

You don see me beg or ask anybody for help on NL?

I no dey brag but I can pay 200k monthly without breaking a sweat.

I turned 33 in December and I am doing better than 75% of my mates.

Can you say the same for your father?

Be guided!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Peacecore: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
zed7:
Legend. History will remember him when the likes of Pele, Maradona, Messi, Ronaldo Di Lima, Ronaldinho etc are being mentioned.

When you excel in your career, there's no such thing as the greatest, as everyone has their personal opinion, the most important thing is being recognised and acknowledged in that industry.

Now go and make your billions son!
Pained Pendu fan that has enviously decided to put Messi's name on the third position grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Update on WWE Recent Shows / Paul Pogba Buys £250,000 Ferrari To Celebrate Child’s Birth (Photos) / Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.