Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I (34727 Views)

Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash / Thunder Strike Kills Final Year Student After Leaving Exam Hall In Plateau State / Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by PandoraObi: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
yjhu
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Sultty(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
the way this country is going sooner or later we will start arming ourselves
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Kewtt: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
owobokiri:
It was not stray bullet!
This is pure misinformation..
The security agents opened fire on a crowded bus conveying ipob miscreants and terrorists from Owerri to their respective villages around Orlu.
Many died and many were injured.
Everybody knows how commercial vehicles look in Nigeria, so when some intoxicated security agents start to claim that they shot at a commercial bus and killed many by accident, it's obvious they're lying!
A massacre has been commissioned in the East before our very eyes.
The janja-weed party is trying desperately to kill us off..
Those entrusted with the job of safeguarding the people are those killing them in Imo State

Stop contradicting yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fffffff
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by NofiuFade(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
owobokiri:
It was not stray bullet!
The security agents opened fire on a crowded bus conveying passengers from Owerri to their respective villages around Orlu.
Everybody knows how commercial vehicles look in Nigeria, so when some intoxicated security agents start to claim that they shot at a commercial bus and killed many by accident, it's obvious they're lying!
Those entrusted with the job of safeguarding the people are those killing them in Imo State
more proof with pictures pls!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Kewtt: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sultty:
the way this country is going sooner or later we will start arming ourselves
That Afghanistan you want in the southeast... you will get

2 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
If cultist does not kill you, soldiers wil, police will or ipob ugm Units will..

May the gods punish all Of them with an incurable plague, including all the Balablu urchins.. May all the evildoers be consumed by fire from hell

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by baretalk: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fake news from Ipobians, propanganda against the army.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by sematec(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Who is sponsoring this killings, the chief security officer of the state should be held responsible before this will gradually turn out to another civil war.
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Nchenches: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
SucrePlum:
Could be cult related killings

Occultic woman.
Mah Allah punish you like those your Jihadi soldiers in the east of Nigeria who frequently open fire on innocent citizens.

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
owobokiri:

FAAC Kee you dia
Do we share your Cocoa money or zamfara gold revenue in your socalled FAAC!?
Do we have to be in the same country with you?
Are we Siamese twins?
The east wants out... Which part of that sounds Greece to you?

Now listen, if you want to be out, pack your things and get out of every state and get out! When you get home, drive everyone in your region out and let us see who will suffer.. your wickedness and level of understanding is like that of a rabbit!

Who asked you to leave your region in the first place? Who is benefitting more economically than you guys? Who does business like you do?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by MasterTeeUSA: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
All these past criminals captured with Nigerian Army uniforms....this looks like a plot to paint our Army in a bad light.

BadNews:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/03/exclusive-lawless-nigerian-army-personnel-open-fire-passengers-bus-imo-state-kill-final

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by triple996(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Mazulu: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
2023 is going to be a defining year for this country.

Germany has so many opportunities for Africans including free education. You could also get jobs that will sponsor your visa and pave the way for permanent residence and citizenship.

It all starts with learning the language the right way.

Learn from a B2 certified German language teacher. Send us a message today

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by mayorkent(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Few months to election,all of a sudden its only negative news about killings and insecurity in South East that is rampant .
The media ,UGM ,IPOB etc all these things na just games and permutations for people way get this country...

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by arantess: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Paragon311:
Is this how South East will continue to be till Election and After Election.

What a Big Shame to the Names that matters in that Region.

Call your Wards to order please.
Nigerian army shot at civilians in a bus

did you actually read that?

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by EmekaBlue(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sissy Nigerian army who only have fire power where armless civilians are ...

If you see the way these men take to their heels running and crying when UGM show in the southeast ehn; we even help them hide their uniform and hide them under our beds...then u go know say Nigeria army no fit even win Niger Republic if war btw the country happen

Yeye

RIP to this unfortunate guy
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by ZACHIE: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Such a peace-loving people.
Why would the army shoot at them?
This is sad
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Nchenches: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Baddosqqi:

[b]Now listen, if you want to be out, pack your things and get out of every state and get out! [/b]When you get home, drive everyone in your region out and let us see who will suffer.. your wickedness and level of understanding is like that of a rabbit!

Who asked you to leave your region in the first place? Who is benefitting more economically than you guys? Who does business like you do?

Pre-independence Struggle by Nigerians:
Britain did not ask Nigerians living in Britain to leave Britain before Nigeria could be given independence. Britain was not shooting and killing Nigerians in Britain asking for independence for Nigeria.
You blood spilling black Africans in Nigeria twist normal logic to suit your fancy in Nigeria.
Go back to school.

2 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by seeyounow: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2023

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Nchenches: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
mayorkent:
Few months to election,all of a sudden its only negative news about killings and insecurity in South East that is rampant .
The media ,UGM ,IPOB etc all these things na just games and permutations for people way get this country...
They want to create a negative impression of Igbos in the minds of other Nigerians. That's behind the military rampage in the east.
The other day, they organised and abducted and raped an Igbo military officer in Igbo land and handed the microphone to an Igbo speaker who said he was not IPOB but fighting for Biafra. Only a fool would believe that Igbo person or people organised that abduction of the female military officer. The soldiers returned to the place of abduction and killed as many Igbos as they could, gave an Igbo Nwachukwu the microphone to announce that Igbo persons organised the abduction of the female military officer.

All their well oiled propaganda are pointing back to them the Jihadists of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by PDJT: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
-All these untrained illiterate Nigerian soldiers, carrying out all sorts of barbaric acts in Igboland shall never end well.

-Our people must be vigilant and continue to document and share these acts over the Internet and through mobile devices. If anyone is particularly concern about their own safety, they can send such information to contacts abroad who will post it for the world to see and take notice.

-Documentation of these calculated, heinous extrajudicial killings is very important and highly valuable for posterity.

-At the end, Biafraland and our people shall be free from this evil Islamic State of Nigeria.

-Rest in peace to all the great souls that passed and my prayers goes to their families. For the injured, I pray for speedy recovery for you all. Isee!

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by kingamaa(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
This is so sad

Every all the stress and sacrifices

May the Almighty console the parents and loved ones

What a loss
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
owobokiri:
It was not stray bullets!
The security agents opened fire on a crowded bus conveying passengers from Owerri to their respective villages around Orlu.
Everybody knows how commercial vehicles look like in Nigeria, so when some intoxicated security agents start to claim that they shot at a commercial bus and killed many by accident, it's obvious they're lying!
God bless our Gallant Officers for the job well done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Truthsave: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
muykem:
Nnamidi kanu is a curse to his people. Cannabis tribe of Nigeria

May Tunda fire u dia
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by PDJT: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Baddosqqi:

Now listen, if you want to be out, pack your things and get out of every state and get out! When you get home, drive everyone in your region out and let us see who will suffer.. your wickedness and level of understanding is like that of a rabbit!

-Where did this one come from?

-Nigeria fought a 30-months long war to have Ndi-Igbo in Nigeria. Perhaps, you're too young to comprehend the highlighted - you could ask your parents, if you even know them.

2 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Jagabanfromcali: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
The Hausa Fulani army is on the rampage , say no to APC for they are out to destroy the Igbos
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by LionofAfrica1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
These ipob/ipigs used their own hands to turn their region to AfghanEastern. Yet, they will cry everyday about how Tinubu is their problem after they run to Lagos to escape death/destruction in alaigbo. According to IPIGS, all their governors and politicians are saints. They only bad politicians are from other tribes.

We warned them when they started worshipping the hunchback p0--r==N star that this will happen but they called us unprintable names. Yorubaland is now their IDP region. And yet they hate Yoruba people with every fiber of their being.

Now, they are saying Nigerians should vote for one obituary with zero track record of achievements. He spent 8 years of failure as Anambra governor. He stole Anambra money and put it in his family alcohol business. He stole Anambra money and put it in his daughter's secret account. All the roads he built has been washed away because the stingy man preferred to use sub-standard materials.

We say no to Obituary. Today, Tomorrow and forever.

Nigerians, vote wisely. Vote Tinubu. The man for the job.
Who did this to you ? Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Jack500: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
owobokiri:

FAAC Kee you dia
Do we share your Cocoa money or zamfara gold revenue in your socalled FAAC!?
Do we have to be in the same country with you?
Are we Siamese twins?
The east wants out... Which part of that sounds Greece to you?

Stop blabbing.

You want out, yet you are all scattered all over Nigeria, make it make sense, please.
No one take you guys serious because you are only fooling yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by toujurs: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nigeria is a jungle, our military lack intelligence.
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
PDJT:

-Where did this one come from?

-Nigeria fought a 30-months long war to have Ndi-Igbo in Nigeria. Perhaps, you're too young to comprehend the highlighted - you could ask your parents, if you even know them.

To start with. Your upbringing is wacked! You lack home training which is why manners is far from you. You insult anyone and everyone for no just cause thinking everyone is like you. I will not come down to your level of indiscipline. Bloody eyesore in all ramifications. My own parents no be your great grandfather mate.

2 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by ojex004: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Weldone Nigeria army, kill Dem all iPob/ zombidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Battered By Naval Officer Goes Blind (pictured) / Internet Fraudsters Assassinate Lawyer For Ripping Them Off Of N18m / Troops Recover Weapons, Kill 23 Militants In Gun Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.