Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I (34681 Views)

Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash / Thunder Strike Kills Final Year Student After Leaving Exam Hall In Plateau State / Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Wickedfacts: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
owobokiri:

FAAC Kee you dia
Do we share your Cocoa money or zamfara gold revenue in your socalled FAAC!?
Do we have to be in the same country with you?
Are we Siamese twins?
The east wants out... Which part of that sounds Greece to you?

You want out but every January, you run to Lagos. grin
Walk the talk, sit down in the East and refuse to move until a referendum is conducted. Stop jumping all around only to cry marginalisation and Freedom.

Well, if you want to kill yourselves to prove a point, go ahead. 3M died and you didn't go anywhere. Maybe if 6M die this time, it will be more persuasive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by owobokiri(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You want out but every January, you run to Lagos. grin
Walk the talk, sit down in the East and refuse to move until a referendum is conducted. Stop jumping all around only to cry marginalisation and Freedom.

Well, if you want to kill yourselves to prove a point, go ahead. 3M died and you didn't go anywhere. Maybe if 6M die this time, it will be more persuasive.

Could it be that We visit your neighborhood only to civilize you..
You are stuck somewhere unable to complete your evolution.
With all kinds of Hobbesian traits, including suicidal political choices, you are a real threat to humanity..
You need help to act normal! What we're trying to do is basically to save you from your self.
You dolt!

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by AK481(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
When the lagos lawyer was killed ,we all sympathised with the yoruba woman.

Now an igbo doctor in training have been killed, only demon would begin to deviate attention to the unmindful killings .

2 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Wickedfacts: 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
AK481:
When the lagos lawyer was killed ,we all sympathised with the yoruba woman.

Now an igbo doctor in training have been killed, only demon would begin to deviate attention to the unmindful killings .

Shut up your dirty mouth. Have you seen that stupid idiot called Peter Obi condemn the killings of Igbos in igboland? But he can condemn the killing in Lagos.

Lesson:
A life in Lagos is more valuable than hundred lives in the East put together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by AK481(m): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Shut up your dirty mouth. Have you seen that stupid idiot called Peter Obi condemn the killings of Igbos in igboland? But he can condemn the killing in Lagos.

Lesson:
A life in Lagos is more valuable than hundred lives in the East put together.

If you elect peter obi as your president then you can expect anything from him ,as for today there is not difference between you and him.

Have the man you voted for condemned it?

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Wickedfacts: 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
AK481:

If you elect peter obi as your president then you can expect anything from him ,as for today there is not difference between you and him.

Have the man you voted for condemned it?

If they shoot you today, you think Peter Obi will bat an eyelid?
Keep decieving yourself.

Hope you remember how Awkuzu Sars was killing Igbo youths under Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by litaninja(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nigerian Army Cult?
SucrePlum:
Could be cult related killings
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Wickedfacts: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
owobokiri:

No sane humans anywhere in the world elects a profoundly sick, senile kleptomaniac as president!
Even wild hyenas don't make the dirtiest of their kind their leader. The fact that some of you are determined to foist a drug addict on 200 million people as their president, shows how morally bankrupt and ideologically challenged you are

You and your kind are suicidal. No serious culture should share a country with such a lazy bunch of unproductive touts, who are fed by their women!
Politics is a process that leads to service delivery to a people! Politics is not Oyewusi and sons limited, where the national purse is cornered and looted for owambe..

We won't allow you enthrone a barefaced thief as the president of the country. You can swallow your tongue if you don't like that..
Crooked simpleton..

Imagine an inbred rreettard like you talking about politics. If your brain was developed enough to elect sensible leaders, would Ikpeazu be feeding your kinsmen kerosene?

When Tinubu wins, you will carry that your ipob polo and resume your Biafra or death noise.
You want Obi to run Nigeria like Anambra, but even Obi himself has run away from Anambra. I laugh.
You're a serial failure and when Obi bites the dust, you can go hang if you like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by engrchykae(m): 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Baddosqqi:
From historical findings, the civil began like a joke just like this. It began out of the bone of contention that they were marginalised, and the same history is repeating itself again.

Where you denied FAAC? Hell No!

Was the FAAC used to develop the east? Hell no!

Did the so called leaders in the east develop their region with the FAAC? Hell no?

Did the youths hold their leaders responsible? Hell no!

So history is repeating itself again, and I can categorically tell you that if civil war happen again, the east will suffer more set back and nobody will trust the south east again. And this will further make it impossible for the east to rule Nigeria.

eh yah,your silly thinking.
Last time we fought, Nigeria lost the pride of the army,fools were recruited to fill up the gap left by the loss of great personnel of the army.
Murtala's men at abagana.
Adekunle's men at Owerri
I mean entire two divisions out of Nigeria three divisions.
This time,you will recruit shoe shiners and Mai ruwas to fill up your army

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by owobokiri(m): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2023
Wickedfacts:

When Tinubu wins, you will carry that your ipob polo and resume your Biafra or death noise.
You want Obi to run Nigeria like Anambra, but even Obi himself has run away from Anambra. I laugh.
You're a serial failure and when Obi bites the dust, you can go hang if you like.

Tinubu will only rule your type at Irigbaji!
Inebriated masquerade can not a president make!
Nobody takes you lot serious anyways. Your Tinubu is nothing but the new Baba Salla.
His importance in the electoral process begins and ends with his unending comic delivery.

In any event, folks will seriously look into the possibility of helping you form your own republic where Mr Tinubu will be made your president. You can exhume Anini and make him the Vee Pee too since you are so proud of your corrupt culture. All we are saying is that a people who willingly make a crook their leader, needs their own republic.

It's as simple as that..

2 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by UNDFTD: 12:09am On Jan 04, 2023
muykem:
Nnamidi kanu is a curse to his people. Cannabis tribe of Nigeria

What has MNK got to do with your criminal military personnel killing innocent civilians or do you want to show your hatred, ignorance, and stupidity? All you One Nigeria apologists love your oppressors differently!

2 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Benmob: 12:28am On Jan 04, 2023
RichDad1:
Insecurities in the SE is none of your business if you’re not Igbo.
After all there’s a lot of killings going on in the NE and NW.
u be real big idiot and brain full of urine,so u are enjoying wat is happening in southeast.
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Benmob: 12:35am On Jan 04, 2023
ojex004:
Weldone Nigeria army, kill Dem all iPob/ zombidence
mind u d army did not kill d useless unknown gunmen but innocent young boy,abeg used ur brain, everything no be politics
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by HeroicMeastro: 12:36am On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by PDJT: 12:38am On Jan 04, 2023
Baddosqqi:

To start with. Your upbringing is wacked! You lack home training which is why manners is far from you. You insult anyone and everyone for no just cause thinking everyone is like you. I will not come down to your level of indiscipline. Bloody eyesore in all ramifications. My own parents no be your great grandfather mate.

-Go and get some education. You absolutely have nothing reasonable to contribute here.

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Edusouls(m): 12:44am On Jan 04, 2023
owobokiri:
It was not stray bullets!
This is pure misinformation..
The security agents opened fire on a crowded bus conveying passengers from Owerri to their respective villages around Orlu.
Many died and many were injured.
Everybody knows how commercial vehicles look like in Nigeria, so when some intoxicated security agents start to claim that they shot at a commercial bus and killed many by accident, it's obvious they're lying!
A massacre has been commissioned in the East before our very eyes.
The janja-weed party is trying desperately to kill us off..
Those entrusted with the job of safeguarding the people are those killing them in Imo State
hei shut up idiot, ur people set their place on fire in the name of Biafra, so blame them for the senseless bloodshed in the south east, cursed tribe
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 04, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Imagine an inbred rreettard like you talking about politics. If your brain was developed enough to elect sensible leaders, would Ikpeazu be feeding your kinsmen kerosene?

If they weren’t infected by Zionism and self hatred they could understand that.

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:46am On Jan 04, 2023
This silence war is coming to the public, we are very happy this silence war is called wotowoto Pro...

Biafra Armies are on ground, while nigeria armies are going about killing innocent Biafran citizens in the markets; which is called economy jihad.

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Feggie3: 12:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Baddosqqi:
From historical findings, the civil began like a joke just like this. It began out of the bone of contention that they were marginalised, and the same history is repeating itself again.

Did the so called leaders in the east develop their region with the FAAC? Hell no?

So history is repeating itself again, and I can categorically tell you that if civil war happen again, the east will suffer more set back and nobody will trust the south east again. And this will further make it impossible for the east to rule Nigeria.

Bleep you and your ruling... Bastard!!!
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by crossbreedwears(m): 12:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Are you dumb or what?
SucrePlum:
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Geminiivory: 12:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Roboto11:
Hmm.

The East should take it easy.

what do you mean by this nonsense?
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Feggie3: 12:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Baddosqqi:

F*ck! you and your ruling... Bastard!!!
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Geminiivory: 12:50am On Jan 04, 2023
SucrePlum:

How?
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Geminiivory: 12:52am On Jan 04, 2023
muykem:
Nnamidi kanu is a curse to his people. Cannabis tribe of Nigeria

Frustration kill you there
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Geminiivory: 12:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Baddosqqi:

Keep smoking that weed till you die
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Geminiivory: 12:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Kewtt:
It is hard to be sympathetic. It is on this forum that people have been hailing these notorious ipob miscreants and terrorists as Biafra defence forces... You see that problem you are looking for.... you will find in trailer loads

Pls cry for yourself cos you need and deserve alot of it
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Geminiivory: 12:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Kewtt:

That Afghanistan you want in the southeast... you will get

Frustration kill you and your generation
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Geminiivory: 12:56am On Jan 04, 2023
Baddosqqi:

Now listen, if you want to be out, pack your things and get out of every state and get out! When you get home, drive everyone in your region out and let us see who will suffer.. your wickedness and level of understanding is like that of a rabbit!

Who asked you to leave your region in the first place? Who is benefitting more economically than you guys? Who does business like you do?

Frustration kill you and your generation
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Geminiivory: 12:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Paragon311:
Is this how South East will continue to be till Election and After Election.

What a Big Shame to the Names that matters in that Region.

Call your Wards to order please.

You and all those that liked your comment must be so stupid and daft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic) / Gang Who Butchered Man And His 3-year-old Son Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.