Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I (34731 Views)

Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash / Thunder Strike Kills Final Year Student After Leaving Exam Hall In Plateau State / Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Geminiivory: 1:00am On Jan 04, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
God bless our Gallant Officers for the job well done

And so shall you and your generation be wiped out from the surface of the earth
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Geminiivory: 1:06am On Jan 04, 2023
Edusouls:
hei shut up idiot, ur people set their place on fire in the name of Biafra, so blame them for the senseless bloodshed in the south east, cursed tribe

You and your generation are cursed..
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by GoldHorse(m): 1:09am On Jan 04, 2023
Haba!!!!! Kilode na! When will all these senseless killings stop na??!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Kingsize0001: 1:19am On Jan 04, 2023
SucrePlum:
Could be cult related killings
Did you read the thread before you commented?
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by chymeze: 1:24am On Jan 04, 2023
So sad but I can't help but notice that this story is confusing. The title says stray bullet, the main body of the story says it was a deliberate shooting at the bus and it's passengers by the military, and then the condolence letter says it was during a face off between the army and unknown gunmen. Can't someone with first hand info tell exactly what happened.
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by AK481(m): 1:42am On Jan 04, 2023
Wickedfacts:

If they shoot you today, you think Peter Obi will bat an eyelid?
Keep decieving yourself.

Hope you remember how Awkuzu Sars was killing Igbo youths under Peter Obi?

He might, he has empathy.he is an ordinary civilian
If they kill you and behead you in a Church, you think buhari will beat an eyelid?
Keep deceiving yourself
Rather
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by sacajawea: 1:57am On Jan 04, 2023
freddie009:
Damn, after all the struggles. When his parents were about to reap the fruit of their labour. My dad told me bad things mostly happens at night, I hardly move at Night.
You and your Daddy are odẹ
Bad things happen in the Day too
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Desusi: 2:18am On Jan 04, 2023
SucrePlum:
Could be cult related killings
Army brutality!

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Desusi: 2:19am On Jan 04, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed RIP to the young man, Emilokan is responsible for this evil
Emilokan again?
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Desusi: 2:24am On Jan 04, 2023
owobokiri:
It was not stray bullets!
This is pure misinformation..
The security agents opened fire on a crowded bus conveying passengers from Owerri to their respective villages around Orlu.
Many died and many were injured.
Everybody knows how commercial vehicles look like in Nigeria, so when some intoxicated security agents start to claim that they shot at a commercial bus and killed many by accident, it's obvious they're lying!
A massacre has been commissioned in the East before our very eyes.
The janja-weed party is trying desperately to kill us off..
Those entrusted with the job of safeguarding the people are those killing them in Imo State
There's more to this story.Why must army opened fire on a commercial bus conveying people to their destinations. My people from East, kindly put your house in order.There is no smoke without fire.Election is on the way.
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Desusi: 2:29am On Jan 04, 2023
RichDad1:
Insecurities in the SE is none of your business if you’re not Igbo.
After all there’s a lot of killings going on in the NE and NW.
You're tough o.Wouldn't you be your brother's keepers.? Igbo lives matter bro!
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Desusi: 2:36am On Jan 04, 2023
freddie009:
Damn, after all the struggles. When his parents were about to reap the fruit of their labour. My dad told me bad things mostly happens at night, I hardly move at Night.
Why must you waka for night? In Christ only is your life secured, whether nights or day. There are some evils caused by evil arrow. That's why you should give your life to Christ and enjoy true security. If you're not saved, anything can happened to you.May God grant you the salvation of your soul in Jesus name.Find any Bible believing church around you and discover this truth.
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Desusi: 2:43am On Jan 04, 2023
Baddosqqi:
From historical findings, the civil began like a joke just like this. It began out of the bone of contention that they were marginalised, and the same history is repeating itself again.

Where you denied FAAC? Hell No!

Was the FAAC used to develop the east? Hell no!

Did the so called leaders in the east develop their region with the FAAC? Hell no?

Did the youths hold their leaders responsible? Hell no!

So history is repeating itself again, and I can categorically tell you that if civil war happen again, the east will suffer more set back and nobody will trust the south east again. And this will further make it impossible for the east to rule Nigeria.

Your argument is authentic. But do not dwell in the past.The incessant killings in the east may lead to another war,that's why the leaders of this geographical location should put their house in order. Let them put aside partisan politics and embrace love and let live.lam not Igbo, but l delight in the welfare of Igbo people. Peace must rain in Igbo,God willing.

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Darkjudge24: 3:59am On Jan 04, 2023
owobokiri:

FAAC Kee you dia
Do we share your Cocoa money or zamfara gold revenue in your socalled FAAC!?
Do we have to be in the same country with you?
Are we Siamese twins?
The east wants out... Which part of that sounds Greece to you?
o boy u guys want out, hmm, d way i see am, una go lose again because south south no go join u guys and with that alone u guys have lost
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by observanc1: 4:04am On Jan 04, 2023
The sensational headline with the story itself were saying 2 different things. RIP to the dead.
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Bridget95(f): 4:45am On Jan 04, 2023
Paragon311:
Is this how South East will continue to be till Election and After Election.

What a Big Shame to the Names that matters in that Region.

Call your Wards to order please.
The report says the army shot the young man. Are you not supposed to say the president should call the army to order?

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Kewtt: 4:46am On Jan 04, 2023
Geminiivory:

Frustration kill you and your generation
No. It's already your portion and so shall it remain. A child (southeast) that says the mother (Nigeria) will not sleep he (southeast) too will not sleep!
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Kewtt: 4:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Geminiivory:

Pls cry for yourself cos you need and deserve alot of it
Crying wailing and mourning has come to abide with you..... You want Afghanistan and you shall have it
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Danisaint112(m): 5:00am On Jan 04, 2023
muykem:
Nnamidi kanu is a curse to his people. Cannabis tribe of Nigeria

If they ask you lots to read you won't because ignorance and hatred has clouded your sense of reasoning. Lazy and mentally deteriorated ignoramus everywhere. undecided

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:11am On Jan 04, 2023
Anybody that wear army uniform is a soldier. If Agbero, Boko Haram, ipob, ESN wear army uniform and he shoots, na soldier shoot. undecided
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Nicenixon: 5:24am On Jan 04, 2023
This is madness
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by tyinfinity: 5:38am On Jan 04, 2023
Peter obi should just withdraw his participation from presidential race
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by chinemezeq: 6:08am On Jan 04, 2023
ImoleNaija:
These unknown gunmen are bent on making the SE a desolate region.
these are known gun men, soldiers that killed
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by chinemezeq: 6:12am On Jan 04, 2023
muykem:
Nnamidi kanu is a curse to his people. Cannabis tribe of Nigeria
okkkkkk, I no know o, na im tell army to come and shoot at de bus? u tried to find out o. There is a human being, and there are human beings, there is also human beans...

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by chinemezeq: 6:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Kewtt:
It is hard to be sympathetic. It is on this forum that people have been hailing these notorious ipob miscreants and terrorists as Biafra defence forces... You see that problem you are looking for.... you will find in trailer loads
so de soldiers are terrorists?
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by chinemezeq: 6:17am On Jan 04, 2023
Soso990240:
The Imo state Governor is fueling insecurity in Imo state so as to use it against the masses during election. But I blame all these rubbish on Nnamdi Kanu. If he hadn't started this ESN things, criminals for no see excuse. But now Politicians are using their thugs now as Unknown Gun men. When they are caught or shot dead, the military will tag them Ipob
remember also how herdsmen would have penetrated, blame hope uzodimma not KANU, u can't use army to make people love u
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by chinemezeq: 6:19am On Jan 04, 2023
KingKO22:
Beeeerfraud or death

MNK is our Messiah so we must follow his will

We will resist the deadly package of another failure as Messiah of Nyamirin Zombipigs in Nigeria. They should make him the President of Beeeerfraud. Basic
so, na issue of Biafra is this one, human beans
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Fadayomideji: 6:23am On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by buzorcharles(m): 6:26am On Jan 04, 2023
Op how did the topic and the story connect?
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2023
The NA is the most useless and irresponsible military on earth,more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass.
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by Geminiivory: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2023
Kewtt:

Crying wailing and mourning has come to abide with you..... You want Afghanistan and you shall have it

ANUMANU
Re: Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I by tishbite42: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2023
Desusi:

Your argument is authentic. But do not dwell in the past.The incessant killings in the east may lead to another war,that's why the leaders of this geographical location should put their house in order. Let them put aside partisan politics and embrace love and let live.lam not Igbo, but l delight in the welfare of Igbo people. Peace must rain in Igbo,God willing.
Both of you are in urgent need of medical treatment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos / Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) / Gunmen Kill 16 HOUR Hotel Owner, Kayode Akinyemi In Ilorin, Kidnap Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.