Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? (9793 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her / Describe Your Wife/girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2011
Would You Help/ Like Your Partner To Help Out In The Kitchen?

Ladies, How would/do you feel if your man helps you out in the kitchen?? And guys would you like to do that??

My sister always wants me to join her in the kitchen while i'm at home, but when i tried to assist one of my female friends, she grossed out
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Cuddlemii: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2011
Hi Bestie

I think its kool for a guy to help out in the kitchen once in a while not compulsorily or forcefully or momentarily but just for fun. We can tease each other, smooch, slap each other around, gist & maybe a quickie(hope that doesn't get the food burnt embarassed embarassed).

But there should be no rules in relationship & marriage or else you would get bored of the stereotype or require more attention outside. I also like guys that can cook, its very sexy to watch ur guy cook. I still have an unfulfilled fantasy of my guy cooking without his clothes on, maybe an apron but not yet sure how I want it acted out. I just want to explore life with my hubby even if we r broke, don't know why people think I am weird maybe I am too romantic for planet earth.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Mynd44: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2011
^^^
Hop on the next flight to Venus
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Hi Bestie

I think its kool for a guy to help out in the kitchen once in a while not compulsorily or forcefully or momentarily but just for fun. We can tease each other, smooch, slap each other around, gist & maybe a quickie(hope that doesn't get the food burnt embarassed embarassed).

But there should be no rules in relationship & marriage or else you would get bored of the stereotype or require more attention outside. I also like guys that can cook, its very sexy to watch your guy cook. I still have an unfulfilled fantasy of my guy cooking without his clothes on, maybe an apron but not yet sure how I want it acted out. I just want to explore life with my hubby even if we r broke, don't know why people think I am weird maybe I am too romantic for planet earth.
Hello sweetypie, missed you!
Hahahah, quickie while cooking?? Not too romantic for the earth but definitely for naija! grin
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Cuddlemii: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2011
Flashaldrin:

Hello sweetypie, missed you!
Hahahah, quickie while cooking?? Not too romantic for the earth but definitely for naija! grin

Missed u too babes. U are always off and On. Hope u r good?

Wells I might wanna remove the quickie part but if my hubby approves then my hubby is the head na wink wink but def not for a bf sha. Not while cooking na, the couple will excuse the cooking & come back to attend to it. Some pple over feed or double feed. All is feast na grin grin grin

Mynd_44:

^^^
Hop on the next flight to Venus

No qualms as long as you would be my pilot, I will feel safe that way wink wink
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
Lol, i love your imagination. Hope u get a matching hubby.
I'm good boo. Yea i'm not always around cos of hectic studies. Even got am mbbs xam next week. Lol. Took some time off to post. How you??
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Andrew3(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2011
waoooo will definitely love to be d one testing the fish and beaf, just to be sure there aint no
too much salt grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Cuddlemii: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2011
Flashaldrin:

Lol, i love your imagination. Hope u get a matching hubby.
I'm good boo. Yea i'm not always around cos of hectic studies. Even got am mbbs xam next week. Lol. Took some time off to post. How you??

The usual bubbly me. Nothing new but waiting for the best soon. Glad to have u back and best of luck with ur studies.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by MrsChima(f): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2011
Why would this be a big deal? There are bigger issues than lack of kitchen assistance.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
absolutely.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Mynd44: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2011
No qualms as long as you would be
my pilot, I will feel safe that way

^^^
You can't afford me
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Cuddlemii: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^Try me & name your figures. It comes with wardrobe allowance oh. Will gucci u from head to toe.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2011
I love it! Its very enjoyable to cook with your partner. And sometimes its nice to cook for each other too.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by claremont(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^
kiss kiss
@OP: Nothing wrong with it, so Yes I would! cool
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^^ kiss kiss
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Lax75(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2011
Lax would help her in the kitchen so far as she's wearing the right outfit  wink
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by MrsChima(f): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2011
Right outfit? Whats you getting a wife from MAIDS R US?
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by dammytex: 2:53am On Sep 04, 2011
if wifey;
of course I'd love to help anytime any-day if she promises not to be intimidated cos I cook good. smiley smiley
in fact, if I'm around, we'd be in kitchen together. (I like to hold/support from behind while she cooks)

If gf,
I think I can give her some space to do her thing. But if she romantically insists, I'll do a nice dish for her.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 04, 2011
He have to. undecided
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Cuddlemii: 8:00am On Sep 04, 2011
dammytex:

if wifey;
of course I'd love to help anytime any-day if she promises not to be intimidated cos I cook good. smiley smiley
in fact, if I'm around, we'd be in kitchen together. (I like to hold/support from behind while she cooks)

If gf,
I think I can give her some space to do her thing. But if she romantically insists, I'll do a nice dish for her.

I have been looking for you. I need help with Computer Networking. I need us to discuss certifications and I need you to review a course for me and how it can be utilized. Its urgent.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Mynd44: 11:09am On Sep 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^^^Try me & name your figures. It comes with wardrobe allowance oh. Will gucci u from head to toe.

How about making me an offer? I don't want to scare you pooless
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Cuddlemii: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2011
^Ok I have the old shillings, pounds & pence. I have olden days Psychedelic shoes, chubby checkers shoes, Mc hammer trousers of the early 90s. Oldies bell bottom. Shalamar autographed original record from when when they came to naija. Do you know how much that fetch you in those antic stores abroad? So u r hired or already fired before u first day.

Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by MMM2(m): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2011
kitchen is 4 ladies angry
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by dammytex: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I have been looking for you. I need help with Computer Networking. I need us to discuss certifications and I need you to review a course for me and how it can be utilized. Its urgent.

What's your request? If its urgent, maybe you can get it across to me directly.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Cuddlemii: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2011
dammytex:

What's your request? If its urgent, maybe you can get it across to me directly.

You are not online now. I need to show you a program so you tell me the value of it. And if its a waste of money and which of the cert is useful for what I want to do.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by kiara11: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2011
yes
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Mcleo007(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2011
@op, I do that all the time. Infact, I derive sweet pleasure helping my gf out with kitchen chores. Does that make me a gentleman?
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by pendo89(f): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
well its sexy but with the modern lifestyle it gets tricky.
I would love it if we are trying out something new on a boring saturday or sunday afternoon when theres no rush.
When we are both idle and want to try out a new recipe especially if its baking or melting chocolate( my hobbies) not traditional food that take forever to cook.
We may just end up baking and melting each other.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Ladyjide(f): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2011
Stay out of my kitchen!!!!  Unless it is something he would insist on doing,   ( If so feel free) Heck the man  may even be a better cook than me !!,  As a man you should  definitely know how to take of your self in that aspect,   but I remain old fashion about my beliefs in this one. Leave my pots and pans alone, !! The Kitchen is for the Ladies wink
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by jajavina: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2011
@poster , there is nothing wrong in a man helping out in d kitchen. D more u help out , d more perfect u become in d kitchen. U never can tell, when ur wife is not there to feed u, u can make food for ur self without stress.
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2011
Ya sure gotta be fun
Re: Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? by Roland17(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2011
Helping ur wife/partner in the kitchen would only help the bonding between both parties, she of course would respect and understand the limits of responsibilities, except during unforeseen circumstance.

If i can help my mother in the kitchen why should helping my wife/partner in the kitchen be a problem, after all am a very gooood cook as attested by my mother, siblings and friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day / What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? / Check This Love SMS Dat will make ur Darlings Think & Think Sleeplessly Abt U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.