Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) (20691 Views)

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos / How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by TonyBby: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Anytime or day I see yo thread, I'm always filled with joy.
Keep doing yo thing �.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Pclemenza: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Always an absolute pleasure to meet your post. Happy new year

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Kollins11: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
But u said u Sabi cook pass woman that day na, when Channah1 cook one rice like that. Why are u tormented again??
Yes na I sabi cook pass Channah1.

So if you present gloryhomemaker food and Channah1 food before me, you expect me to pick Channah1 food over gloryhomemaker. nawa 4 u o. Even my grandfather will come out from his grave and flog me with a cane if I pick Channah1 food.

Gloryhomemaker food anytime, anyday twice on a Thursday afternoon.
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by everythinggirly(f): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na rich people dey chop turkey! Looks delicious anyway smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by marlow1962(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
I eat coconut but I don’t like coconut rice, the scent tumbles my stomach. I can throw up at the scent of it.
Anyways nice one, I love food so much, I wish I can get a wife that will be bombarding me wit different kinds of foods.
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by danielclever172: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
I think I can do more better than her just believe cool
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by nickxtra(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
gloryhomemaker:
This cook with me video gives a detailed easy steps on how to cook the yummiest coconut rice, I garnished mine with grilled Turkey meat. You can use any protein of your choice.
It's a beautiful new year already, we are hopeful for a beautiful year ahead for each and everyone of us.

Happy new year everyone!

Ingredients:

Long grain rice
Coconut milk
Turkey meat
Mixed bell peppers
Shombo ( Paprika peppers)
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Chicken seasoning
Salt
Cooking oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3DRab9zobs
Please, are you married?

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

2023 but why!! grin

This life

@Gloryhomemaker please be feeding me this year for real grin

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hendrixky:
All your own na just to dey bring post on how to dey cook

You nor dey come up with a post on how to knack a man in za oza room

How will such a thread look like.
Some things are better kept private.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
youngbabaj:
God when!!!!

Them don marry better wives finish
Na hook up remain for street

I don't think so.
Good girls are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gasparpisciotta: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Gloryhomemaker, Hope your husband eat fruits generously and exercises regularly, otherwise you will kill him with either obesity or diabetes.

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Elidrisy20:
Where pesin fit get the coconut milk?

The best is to buy coconut, break it open and blend. Then extract the juice.
The next option is to buy an already processed one.

2 Likes

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by rickleye: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Invite me over now.
I'll even pay a stipend for the meal.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Love800:
Well done ma. Did u buy the coconut milk?

And is tomatoes use to cook coconut rice?

I processed the coconut, if you don't have the time you can buy already processed coconut milk, it's nice too.

I usually don't add tomatoes to coconut rice except am making coconut jollof rice. They are almost the same process just minus or plus tomatoes.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
SocialJustice:
No be small enjoyment your family dey enjoy. You dey make marriage hungry me.

Marriage is beautiful if both parties are committed to make it work.

3 Likes

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kajaard:

I hope your husband has not put on too much weight with all these nice meals you prepare everyday?

If I was the one I am very sure I would be obese by now cheesy

grin grin grin

Not at all, he is in perfect shape cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Scatino2468: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin your blood dey hot!
Kollins11:
No dey torment us for here jare.
Drop location make we come chaw, I swear before 5am tomorrow you go see me for your gate.
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Love800(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tank u
gloryhomemaker:

I processed the coconut, if you don't have the time you can buy already processed coconut milk, it's nice too.

I usually don't add tomatoes to coconut rice except am making coconut jollof rice. They are almost the same process just minus or plus tomatoes.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by udomma1005(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Cypress042:
I don't know what's wrong with Efcc these days

They're not taking their work seriously again sad
Aswear..........
Ah Ahhhhhhhh!
For what nahhhh!
This is a clear case of stomach sabotage!
Haba...... Make una dey fear God ehhhh

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by AndSunGorilla: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
gloryhomemaker:
This cook with me video gives a detailed easy steps on how to cook the yummiest coconut rice, I garnished mine with grilled Turkey meat. You can use any protein of your choice.
It's a beautiful new year already, we are hopeful for a beautiful year ahead for each and everyone of us.

Happy new year everyone!

Ingredients:
V
Long grain rice
Coconut milk
Turkey meat
Mixed bell peppers
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Chicken seasoning
Salt
Cooking oil

Is the long grain rice, the normal parboiled rice common in 9ja. By that I mean like Mamas pride or mamas choice etc.
You are doing well!! Jah bless!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by edungene7: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you.
Nothing is more refreshing than eating a delicious meal and also eat the person who prepared it in daoza room grin
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you.
Nothing is more refreshing than eating a delicious meal and also eat the person who prepared it in daoza room
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by BigDawsNet: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Happy new year everyone!

Ingredients:

Wow, another one! grin grin smiley

Nice one dear... you are doing well

Coconut rice is one of ma favourite

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Happy new year everyone!

Ingredients:

Long grain rice
Coconut milk
Turkey meat
Mixed bell peppers
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Chicken seasoning
Salt
Cooking oil

Looks appetizing, although there's one ingredient that I don't really care for with my meals that's included in your recipe.
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
You should set up a place to help all these IG girls to learn how to cook in other to help the married ones.

I will be interested in a partnership to get this idea to fruition. Serious business person in waiting!!

Thank you for the wonderful proposal, anyone can learn from the videos.

A physical training place might not work for me now cos am fully occupied at the moment.
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
TonyBby:
Anytime or day I see yo thread, I'm always filled with joy.
Keep doing yo thing �.

Thank you so much.
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pclemenza:
Always an absolute pleasure to meet your post. Happy new year

A very prosperous new year to you!

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
nickxtra:
Please, are you married?

Very married!
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Gloryhomemaker, Hope your husband eat fruits generously and exercises regularly, otherwise you will kill him with either obesity or diabetes.

He is in perfect health trust me.
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by oluwasayotinu: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Guys, kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel @shaykorner I vlog about Intl student life abroad (USA). I would love to connect with new people and interact with you in the comment section. I await you on my channel. Thank you����

https://www.youtube.com/@shaykorner
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
AndSunGorilla:

Is the long grain rice, the normal parboiled rice common in 9ja. By that I mean like Mamas pride or mamas choice etc.
You are doing well!! Jah bless!!!

They have both the long and short grain rice.
It's usually written on the bag or ask your rice vendor.

I think the shorter grain is sweeter but it tends to get soggy more than the long grain so its about choice.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by nickxtra(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Very married!
Your hubby go enjoy tire b that

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by youngbabaj(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

I don't think so.
Good girls are everywhere.

U sure?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Fish Meat? / Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout / Picture Of A Sewing Machine Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.