Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) (20685 Views)

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos / How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by MMempire(m): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
jibrilELsudan:
I JUST KNEW IT MUST BE GLORYHOMEMAKER

Even me. She has overtaken other cooks in the house and she is damn good at her cooking.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by SouthSouth1914: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you for the wonderful proposal, anyone can learn from the videos.

A physical training place might not work for me now cos am fully occupied at the moment.

Understood!

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Kemadealadire(f): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
Men, go and make money, better food na money kill am. Don't be dropping chicken change for your wife at home and be expecting presidential standard meals
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by NaBanga: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Do you know how much turkey meat (turkey wings) are in the US at this time? I saw only 5 small ones yesterday for $22USD. That is almost 10,000 naira. Chineke! undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
I want to be your husband's friend. I go like to dey celebrate with una...with my big food warmer handy. Blessed home.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
I want to be your husband's friend. I go like to dey celebrate with una...with my big food warmer handy. Blessed home.

grin
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
NaBanga:
Do you know how much turkey meat (turkey wings) are in the US at this time? I saw only 5 small ones yesterday for $22USD. That is almost 10,000 naira. Chineke! undecided

It's expensive here too.
I think this food shortage and expense is all over the world.
I would expect it to be cheaper in the US.

2 Likes

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by weljewel: 7:05am On Jan 06, 2023
Thanks be to God Most High for His goodness and mercy in my life.
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

It's far more expensive for us eating out with a large family.

The best and healthy option is cooking the meals at home and while at it, make it appealing and enjoyable.

And no, my husband is not a politician grin

He is a hardworking young man.
Are you hardworking? Or is it just the young man?
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Divay22(f): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2023
Nicepoker:
See question undecided
So, this one way she dey do no be work abi

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2023
Divay22:

See question undecided
So, this one way she dey do no be work abi
I cook all my meals. If you see cooking as serious work try hunger.
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Nicepoker:

This is a very funny question to start the new year with. I don't do gender fight.
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

This is a very funny question to start the new year with. I don't do gender fight.
It's just an innocent question.
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Bami87: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
gloryhomemaker:
This cook with me video gives a detailed easy steps on how to cook the yummiest coconut rice, I garnished mine with grilled Turkey meat. You can use any protein of your choice.
It's a beautiful new year already, we are hopeful for a beautiful year ahead for each and everyone of us.

Happy new year everyone!

Ingredients:

Long grain rice
Coconut milk
Turkey meat
Mixed bell peppers
Shombo ( Paprika peppers)
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Chicken seasoning
Salt
Cooking oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3DRab9zobs

Your moi moi secret recipe of frying Pepper,shombo,onions,etc was so delicious,Thanks alot.Who knows?your recipes can save a marriage.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Divay22(f): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nicepoker:
I cook all my meals. If you see cooking as serious work try hunger.
She isn't just cooking. She also has kids to take care of.

No be only yourself you dey cook for?

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
J
Divay22:

She isn't just cooking. She also has kids to take care of.

No be only yourself you dey cook for?
I take care of people in my area too. How many kids she get by the way.
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Divay22(f): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nicepoker:
J I take care of people in my area too. How many kids she get by the way.
Who's talking about area people undecided

I mean, everyday
Both night, day when it's raining or sunny

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bami87:

Your moi moi secret recipe of frying Pepper,shombo,onions,etc was so delicious,Thanks alot.Who knows?your recipes can save a marriage.

Wow! Thank you for the feedback and compliments.

Am glad the moi moi came out delicious.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Divay22:

I mean, everyday
I am a public worker. She is just a house wife.
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Divay22:

I mean, everyday

Having children you are responsible for is a great work. You can't even afford to be sick.

Not visiting children ooooo or unkept children under a parent's watch.

Thank you for pointing out the raining or sunny part of motherhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Alcatel17: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Having children you are responsible for is a great work. You can't even afford to be sick.

Not visiting children ooooo or unkept children under a parent's watch.

Thank you for pointing out the raining or sunny part of motherhood.

So u gonna totally refuse to write d step by step cooking process abi??

1 Like

Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Alcatel17:

So u gonna totally refuse to write d step by step cooking process abi??

The steps are in the video.
Re: How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) by Themandator: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2023
peepydelano:
Your husband dy enjoy sha. Nice one

The urhobos are still the best when it comes to coconut rice

Took madam to warri, she ate it and confirmed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout / Picture Of A Sewing Machine Cake / Where Can I Get Linseed Or Flaxseed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.