Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. (44043 Views)

Sexual Molestation Of Girls In Jos By A Lebanese Man Sparks Protests / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Mercury12(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
RZArecta:
someone was attacking me because I said the church knows grin even started quoting scripture cry The 15yr old girl's parents have known about their daughter's sexual preference for long, they tried to hide it thinking she would respect herself but no way and they surely took her for counselling in church so that the demons would be cast out. Everybody in the husband's family is in on it, they'll just keep hiding and pretending while she sucks all the little children around and hope she doesn't get caught so as not to disgrace them. It's a delicate matter sha, does op protect her marriage and peace in the family or does she go all out for her daughter ? The unfortunate thing is that they'll make her who is the victim to feel bad as if she's the one at fault
This is most likely true and
It is so heartbreaking.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by RZArecta(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mercury12:
This is most likely true and
It is so heartbreaking.
bros, I've seen things o. This country I've travelled round, I've seen people send their little kids to steal loose change and money from their neighbours house. Many times, the parents know and condone whatever their kids are doing
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by vatiqan(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sultty:
the most irrelevant comment. what happens to hearing from both sides as to avoid a one-sided assumption, cane your husband niece or anything to know the truth? 4 year olds can't make it up my foot. U just carry ur stinking butt u call a mouth wishing ur own children misfortune

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by VirileNelly2420: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
MsJackson:
Oh my consent and my daughter's matter alot. Sure it does. She's my first fruit, my only child, my world. I don't have a say as her mother?
Certainly u should!
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by MsJackson: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
UPDATE!
I went to my parents inlaws house today. Took my daughter along. They probed her. She told them the exact same thing. In a nutshell, they concluded that it was me that put the thought in my daughter's mind. I tried all I could to defend myself, but they insisted, blaming me for deliberately wanting to destroy my daughter's life and also her relationship with the 15 year old. MEANWHILE, IN ANOTHER PLACE FAR FROM WHERE I WAS, AT ALMOST THE SAME TIME, THE 15 YEAR OLD GIRL SENT A MESSAGE TO MY HUSBAND BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS, ADMITTING SHE DID IT. THAT SHE WAS SORRY. A tiny relief for me knowing that my daughter was telling the truth all along.
Now i'm concentrating more on getting therapy for my daughter. I appreciate all your words. THANK YOU.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by luluosas(m): 6:51am On Jan 07, 2023
Jesus Christ! What is our children turning into?
May God give you the strong heart to forgive these murderers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos / Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.