Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. (43958 Views)

Sexual Molestation Of Girls In Jos By A Lebanese Man Sparks Protests / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by ManirBK: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
hmm
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by densiks: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
What do people gain from sucking genitals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Feggie3: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

wow, this is still going on in Nigeria till date?

Several years ago, that is how they almost turned a relative to gayy.... and it took deliverance and plenty therapy for the small boy to be delivered.
Sadly no one believed the boy but my parents were quick to tell his parents to take him to several therapists and also to prayer mountains or for spiritual cleansing.... chai...
In a twist of events, the prophetess that prayed for him got so enraged by the abuse, she claimed they have tempered with the boy's star and that is why she took the names of the abusive family and the adolescent who perpetrated such act on the boy.... and the prophetess fasted for 2 weeks that judgement should come on them.... guess what IT HAPPENED. they got into an accident, the legs of the adolescent boy were damaged beyond repair and the rich parents spent all their funds for years on his health till they become so poor.

So I suggest you do something similar to eradicate whatever they have done to your daughter psychologically and spiritually.

May God punish such evil people and give you the strength to do the needful.
More grease to your elbow, you go do well as Nollywood movie director.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by shantti(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Don't u have brothers, why r they silent.
God knows what will happen if my in-laws family try such nonsense on my niece.
I will commit murder without minding if I will die in the process

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Oxala17: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
MsJackson:
Good morning house. I need your opinion on this issue.

Around May last year, my husband and I went with my 4 year old daughter to visit my sister in-law (hubby's elder sister). They insisted they wanted her to stay some days with them, that I should return for her in two or three days time.

After much persuasion from my oga, I left her. But my heart wasn't settled because I've never stayed away from her for that long.
I just noticed that when we called her on video call the very next morning, she looked and sounded depressed, telling us to come take her home. I just thought she was missing me.

I returned the next three days to pick her up. It was even the oldest cousin, a 15 year old girl, who was actually very fond of my daughter that helped me carry her on her back and saw us off to the bustop.

Two or 3 months later, at the end of a Bible study I had with her, my baby said she wanted to tell me something. Hubby was lying on the couch. My baby said the period I took her to that house, the 15 year old girl was always sucking her vagina. My brain shut down immediately. Her dad jumped from the couch and told her to repeat what she just said. She did. She also said that the girl usually holds her mouth close during the act, and that she beats the girl on the head to stop what she was doing, but the girl refused and beat my daughter back.

I broke down. Hubby had never become so mad at his family to the extent of turning his back on them, to the extent of shutting his dad up, but he did all these because his only child was involved.

The family, they all said my daughter was lying. My question is: can a four year old lie about such? The nature of this supposed lie. I don't think so. But all the family members said my daughter lied. And even the girl denied it.
They are totally refusing to address this. They even after some weeks have codedly believe such happened and have called my husband to beg, hubby said so, I don't know if it's true or not. But me the wife, NOBODY, I REPEAT, NOBODY CALLED ME. Like I am nothing in their eyes. Not even the evil mother that insisted my daughter spent some days with them. It's not like if they called me to apologize it would change the past, no, but I might have some tiny relief.

My daughter talks about that experience till date. Even up till yesterday. I am beyond heartbroken. I can't forgive.

The family all turned their face away. Nobody cared to address it, even his parents. I'm thinking of going to their church to expose her because I hear the 15 year old girl is getting baptized next week. Hubby told me to forget about it, his brother told me not to try it. But anytime my daughter remembers this incident and brings it up, I become very disturbed. I don't know what to do.

Please advise me.

Well since your hubby and his bro are for letting it go you should obey them. Unless you've got the resources to raise your daughter by yourself...

You've learnt your lesson: in a broken society like Nigeria no one is actually family, not even your so-called husband...so watch over your child like a hawk, because you're the only family she's got

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Mustiboy(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
I’m not saying your daughter is lying.

But I’ve seen children of your daughter’s age lie against innocent people in issues such as this and beyond.

Children aren’t always innocent and have the potential to do evil, especially considering they don’t know the consequences of their actions.

You can insult me all you want, but I’m only speaking from experience.

28 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by WantsandMore: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
MsJackson:

Around May last year, my husband and I went with my 4 year old daughter to visit my sister in-law (hubby's elder sister). They insisted they wanted her to stay some days with them, that I should return for her in two or three days time.

After much persuasion from my oga, I left her. But my heart wasn't settled because I've never stayed away from her for that long.
I just noticed that when we called her on video call the very next morning, she looked and sounded depressed, telling us to come take her home. I just thought she was missing me.

I returned the next three days to pick her up. It was even the oldest cousin, a 15 year old girl, who was actually very fond of my daughter that helped me carry her on her back and saw us off to the bustop.

Two or 3 months later, at the end of a Bible study I had with her, my baby said she wanted to tell me something. Hubby was lying on the couch. My baby said the period I took her to that house, the 15 year old girl was always sucking her vagina. My brain shut down immediately. Her dad jumped from the couch and told her to repeat what she just said. She did. She also said that the girl usually holds her mouth close during the act, and that she beats the girl on the head to stop what she was doing, but the girl refused and beat my daughter back.

I broke down. Hubby had never become so mad at his family to the extent of turning his back on them, to the extent of shutting his dad up, but he did all these because his only child was involved.

The family, they all said my daughter was lying. My question is: can a four year old lie about such? The nature of this supposed lie. I don't think so. But all the family members said my daughter lied. And even the girl denied it.
They are totally refusing to address this. They even after some weeks have codedly believe such happened and have called my husband to beg, hubby said so, I don't know if it's true or not. But me the wife, NOBODY, I REPEAT, NOBODY CALLED ME. Like I am nothing in their eyes. Not even the evil mother that insisted my daughter spent some days with them. It's not like if they called me to apologize it would change the past, no, but I might have some tiny relief.

My daughter talks about that experience till date. Even up till yesterday. I am beyond heartbroken. I can't forgive.

The family all turned their face away. Nobody cared to address it, even his parents. I'm thinking of going to their church to expose her because I hear the 15 year old girl is getting baptized next week. Hubby told me to forget about it, his brother told me not to try it. But anytime my daughter remembers this incident and brings it up, I become very disturbed. I don't know what to do.

Please advise me.
Take her to therapy, she maybe traumatized , WRAPA, INCRESE offer free sessions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by kingreign(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.

You ought to report the parents of that sex offender to the police station, get a lawyer involved as the parents are doing nothing about it, and also NAPTIP, then that child should be taken for proper counseling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by koolaid87: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.

Y'll need a family therapy.

That'll stay with your daughter for a while. She needs a therapy and so did you.

Im sorry to hear that happened to your child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Nsonaso(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.

This is really terrible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Petyprince: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Oxala17:

Well since your hubby and his bro are for letting it go you should obey them. Unless you've got the resources to raise your daughter by yourself...

You've learnt your lesson: in a broken society like Nigeria no one is actually family, not even your so-called husband...so watch over your child like a hawk, because you're the only family she's got
Not only Nigeria everywhere in the world currently, you can't leave your kids with anyone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Neddstark: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
If your hubby's family fails to discipline the 15 year old girl, invovle your own family into the matter. Maybe then, they will get sense. When the pressure come on them, the girl will confess by force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by MsJackson: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
WantsandMore:

Take her to therapy, she maybe traumatized , WRAPA, INCRESE offer free sessions.
I'll do this, thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by VeryWickedSimp: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Siofra ibkayee show face oo

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Ibime(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.

Your daughter is telling the truth

However you should listen to your husband

As much as his family know it's true, they don't want to crush the 15 year old girl at the same time. That would be akin to losing another child.

Your daughter will eventually forget, or it will become a hazy memory for her. There is no gain to the family to bury the 15 year old. Your husband knows this and has let the matter go.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by MsJackson: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
koolaid87:

Y'll need a family therapy.

That'll stay with your daughter for a while. She needs a therapy and so did you.

Im sorry to hear that happened to your child.

thank you
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Softmirror: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
cry

SEE HOW ALL THE FEMALE MONIKERS ARE ALL SHOUTING ON THIS THREAD FOR JUSTICE LOL grin. IT IS JUST SO AMAZING.

EVEN WHEN THEY (AUNTIES) KNOW THAT THIS IS WHAT THEY DO WITH MOST OF US WHEN WE WERE VERY LITTLE BOYS. THEY TELL US TO FINGER THEM, SUCK THEIR BREAST, PRESS OUR FINGERS ON THEIR CLITORIS WITH PRESSURE TILL THEY ORGASM.

AM NOT MAKING THIS UP. I EXPERIENCED IT AS A VERY LITTLE BOY WITH HO'RNY AUNTIES AND A MAID. AM VERY SURE MOST OF THE LADIES ON THIS THREAD ARE LIKE THAT. INFACT EVEN THE MUM TO THE 4 YEAR OLD TOO MAY VERY MUCH HAVE HAD SEX PLAY WITH LITTLE BOYS WHILE BECOMING AN ADULT. LADIES DON'T SEE IT AS A BIG DEAL, SEXUALLY PLAYING WITH VERY LITTLE BOYS.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE HERE IS, IT'S A GIRL. BUT ALOT OF GUYS EXPERIENCED SEXUAL KINDS OF PLAYS WITH LADIES FAR OLDER WHEN BEING A LITTLE BOY. IF WE OPEN A THREAD ON SUCH A TOPIC. NAIRALAND GO FULL WITH TRUTHFUL, HONEST STORIES FROM GUYS. I KNEW THE SMELL OF VAGINA AT A VERY TENDER AGE.

LADIES HARDLY SEE ANY THING WRONG USING VERY LITTLE BOYS TO SATISFY THEMSELVES WHEN THE ARE HO'RNY. BECAUSE THEY PROJECT THIS NOTION THAT THE MALE GENDER'S BRAIN AND MIND HAS NOTHING IN IT EXCEPT SEX. AND THE BOY WON'T TELL, BECAUSE HE IS ALL ABOUT SEX AND HERE IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.

SO IS IT BECAUSE THE VICTIM IS A GIRL?! THAT IS THE REASON FOR ALL THIS NOISE?!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Nsonaso(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
densiks:
What do people gain from sucking genitals

As in, I just don't get it. Both male and female genitals
Is disgusting to put it the mouth.

Soon they will start drinking urine or even licking menstrual blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by CartelKenneth: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nothing you can do take her to ogudu river and drown her
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by arantess: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
my inlaw once told me "dont be angry my brother, but my children are not coming for holidays anywhere"

i understood him perfectly and same goes for my daughter.....she will NEVER go for holidays to any relation's house..

cant risk some randy neighbors or cousins destroying her

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by yahoodetector: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.

Your daughter has been scarred mentally and psychologically and it will be for life if drastic steps are not taken.

She should go for therapy but I doubt Nigeria has such therapist to handle such a condition

By the way, it is terrible the way your husband's family has turned a blind eye to this kind of serious incident.

For a 15 year old girl to be licking kpeküs shows that an older female initiated her into it hence she decided to practice it on your daughter.

I wonder what Siofra, Jennyclay, Candidlady and other man-hating misandrists here on NL have to say about their gender perpetrating this kind of act

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by NEROSKY(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tell your husband that this issue shouldn't be swept under the carpet, e depend but you have to threaten him with something, also, a four year old can't be lying over such issues.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by rajiedreez: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
No vex, your pain is well understood but it's a very risky thing to go and cause a scene in their church. Maybe you might talk to your father in-law secretly and let him know that your daughter keep repeating that story and you're sure she's telling the truth and to avoid it happening to someone out side they should see to the incident to avoid repetitions.

5 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by mmadu4: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.

take your daughter for spiritual cleansing . else this will affect her growing . most gays and lesbians you see today were all molested. and turned gay and lesbian.

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Juanmike(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

wow, this is still going on in Nigeria till date?

Several years ago, that is how they almost turned a relative to gayy.... and it took deliverance and plenty therapy for the small boy to be delivered.
Sadly no one believed the boy but my parents were quick to tell his parents to take him to several therapists and also to prayer mountains or for spiritual cleansing.... chai...
In a twist of events, the prophetess that prayed for him got so enraged by the abuse, she claimed they have tempered with the boy's star and that is why she took the names of the abusive family and the adolescent who perpetrated such act on the boy.... and the prophetess fasted for 2 weeks that judgement should come on them.... guess what IT HAPPENED. they got into an accident, the legs of the adolescent boy were damaged beyond repair and the rich parents spent all their funds for years on his health till they become so poor.

So I suggest you do something similar to eradicate whatever they have done to your daughter psychologically and spiritually.

May God punish such evil people and give you the strength to do the needful.
Story

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
your daughter has been sodomized and her kpekus gommoralized

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by DeepNuggets: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
This does not help the child in any way...
nightfox01:
Do the needful and let the cat out the bag

This is soul crushing
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by OBTOREPA(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Men are known for doing this

Similar encounter happened to a very good neighbor of mine here in Abuja

Take heart dear sad sad
Why don't you read the messages before you comment, this was how you fail your exams the other time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Homosexuals raping children... spreading their virus in a sick twisted way... God help our kids.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by GGirll: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sue the useless family and hubby for telling you to keep shut. This is why I don't allow my little boy with the so called inlaws or even anyone. I e shut my door against them in my mind. You just take the little child to a church like Mfm for deliverance while you report the case to Panti with a good lawyer. They are all mad.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by sulem4u: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
My sister....just ignore any action taken by your husband and see your daughter as a victim,find ways to personally rehabilitate your daughter and never allow your daughter around your husband's family again....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! / Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) / Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.