Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,071 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

A Word Of Encouragement Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Word Of Encouragement Please (555 Views)

Thanks For Your Words Of Encouragement In My Previous Post / Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement / 10 Little Notes Of Encouragement To Send Your Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Word Of Encouragement Please by Divoc19(f): 5:26am On Jan 04, 2023
Words cannot express how I feel right now

Re: A Word Of Encouragement Please by fineboynl(m): 6:28am On Jan 04, 2023
Is that tomato?
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Please by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:26am On Jan 04, 2023
Oh sh*t! I hope you were not hurt?
What happened?
So sorry sis.
Oops! (pardon my manners) HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Smile like Queen that you are, what's in store for you this 2023 is way more than spilled pepper sauce (I use a 2.0 focal lens though...as we have here, I accidentally sat on it last night). You will meet helpers of your destiny in Jesus name. It is well.

My love to the kids.
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Please by Messi1: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2023
What is it again? And what's that? You are a strong woman and you've made my life better by your constant words of wisdom. I don't expect any of your words or actions to stink of weakness.

BigCowHornn
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Please by Divoc19(f): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Na I wasn't hurt because it wasn't me cheesy

Happy New Year Dear Friend
The kids are great
Thanks
Pastoshizzy:
Oh sh*t! I hope you were not hurt?
What happened?
So sorry sis.
Oops! (pardon my manners) HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Smile like Queen that you are, what's in store for you this 2023 is way more than spilled pepper sauce (I use a 2.0 focal lens though...as we have here, I accidentally sat on it last night). You will meet helpers of your destiny in Jesus name. It is well.

My love to the kids.

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Encouragement Please by Divoc19(f): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Twas from Facebook smiley
This person still needs a word of encouragement as things like this happen to us every other day in different forms

Messi1:
What is it again? And what's that? You are a strong woman and you've made my life better by your constant words of wisdom. I don't expect any of your words or actions to stink of weakness.

BigCowHornn
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Please by Divoc19(f): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sure, Yes.
fineboynl:
Is that tomato?

Re: A Word Of Encouragement Please by BigCowHornn: 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Messi1:

BigCowHornn

The food was spilled... all of it and probably lost a meal she couldn't replace right away. But more importantly that thing seems to be have been hot so she probably feels lucky neither her or her kids were hurt

You have a complex woman on your hands.. no word of explanation anywhere. Just left us guess as to what happened and even what she is thining and feeling.
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Please by culf: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2023
Divoc19:
Words cannot express how I feel right now

Hard luck dear!

(1) (Reply)

Served Boss 14years / Please Help Find Mama / Affordable Fashion Item, Home Essentials And Gift Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.