Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement (1597 Views)

A Word Of Encouragement Please / Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice / Thanks For Your Words Of Encouragement In My Previous Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by pstemma1990: 2:25am On Aug 18, 2021
Good morning everyone, I haven't been able to sleep for the past 9 days now...

So many things are just happening around me at the same time that I wouldn't even know where to start explaining..

(Sucide is not an option, no matter what happens I still believe that there's light at the end of the tunnel)

But getting to the end of the tunnel has been an issue...

All I need now is just words of encouragement and hope from anyone that once experienced depression and made it out... Thanks and God bless.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by hapsonv: 2:36am On Aug 18, 2021
Life has not been easy lately, but am happy u still have hope. If u go out and see things happening around you, u will have a thousand and one reasons to be greatful for life.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by pstemma1990: 2:39am On Aug 18, 2021
Thanks and God bless... I appreciate.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by FreeStuffsNG: 3:16am On Aug 18, 2021
Listen to inspirational gospel songs and messages too. They help a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 18, 2021
Keep hope alive. It can only get better.

Everyone has one thing or the other bothering their hearts but prayers and perseverance in the face of adversity is what will keep and see them through.

Be strong and of good courage.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by Elmaaq: 3:23am On Aug 18, 2021
It gets better
The only way is forward and upward

Dream Big, it's free to dream, the dream will motivate you to keep moving
Be tenacious
I leave you finally with the words of JESUS THE CHRIST
Jn 16:33b Amp version abridged
Be confident, certain and unmovable for I have deprived the world of ability to hurt you and have conquered it for you
Go in this Word and Win

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by pstemma1990: 3:29am On Aug 18, 2021
CharisEleos:
Keep hope alive. It can only get better.

Everyone has one thing or the other bothering their hearts but prayers and perseverance in the face of adversity is what will keep and see them through.

Be strong and of good courage.
thanks so much...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by pstemma1990: 3:41am On Aug 18, 2021
A little breakdown of what had happened and still happening at the moment.... Like I said earlier, it's very long and complicated... But I'll just try and summarize...

I'm from the Eastern part of the country.. my grandparents gave birth to 11 children, as I speak now, all of them are dead... Including my own parents...

My father died when I was in primary 1(1997) and my mom died when I was in primary 4 (2000) after the death of my father my mom's sister came and carried my 2 sisters... When my mom died in the year 2000 they visited home after her burial (because she was buried the following day after her death)

They spent few days in the village before going back.... Since then I've only seen my sisters once and that was in the year 2011...

I've been in Abj for 15 years now, I've seen hell in the hands of people... I don't have anyone in my father's house anymore, and my mother's side is nothing to write home about, because my sisters that were staying with them left them...

I last visited my village around 2008 since then I haven't gone home, there's nothing there to see apart from graves... I'm not getting any younger and things are not really working...

I've been strong for 2 long, but I'm loosing it, I can't sleep at night... that's why I decided to speak up, at least to get little words or encouragement..

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 18, 2021
I'm not clear on what the issue is, but keep your head up and be strong.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by pstemma1990: 4:08am On Aug 18, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
I'm not clear on what the issue is, but keep your head up and be strong.
thanks...
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by Aurelius1(m): 4:28am On Aug 18, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
I'm not clear on what the issue is,.....................
The summary of all he said is that village people dey disturb am.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by pstemma1990: 4:32am On Aug 18, 2021
grin
Aurelius1:
The summary of all he said is that village people dey disturb am.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by Sundrus: 4:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Your own still good...at least ur siblings still dey alive. Na only u fit give urself the best encouragement to move on & dey grateful for the gift of life. If only u fit think deep u go know say some certain things dey happen for a purpose. We no sign any agreement to come this life. No dey focus too much on the dark side ...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by WeNoGoDie(m): 5:21am On Aug 18, 2021
pstemma1990:

So many things are just happening around me at the same time that I wouldn't even know where to start explaining..

(Sucide is not an option, no matter what happens I still believe that there's light at the end of the tunnel)

All I need now is just words of encouragement and hope from anyone that once experienced depression and made it out... Thanks and God bless.

I suggest you change your church. Move from one church to another till you find a church that has solid support group that helps its members and treats you as family. Genuine churches and not fake.

People frown at it but there's absolutely nothing wrong with going to different churches till you find one that caters for your circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by pstemma1990: 6:10am On Aug 18, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

I suggest you change your church. Move from one church to another till you find a church that has solid support group that helps its members and treats you as family. Genuine churches and not fake.

People frown at it but there's absolutely nothing wrong with going to different churches till you find one that caters for your circumstances.
my brother Churches these days na no go area, what those people preach is far from what they practice..
I worked with one of the biggest church here in Nasarawa close to 6 years... If not for my personal encounter with God, I would have said that church is scam...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by Solvik(f): 7:18am On Aug 18, 2021
There is an expiry date to every man's problem please keep hope alive and keep trusting in Jesus Christ. For there is hope for a tree: If it is cut down, it will sprout again, and its tender shoots will not fail (Job14:7) Worry won't solve anything but it adds to it, be anxious for nothing but by prayer and supplication make your request known to God. Don't allow the thoughts of your mates are doing better than you, let that evil thought know some of your mates are dead, mad, prisoners etc Fight it with the scriptures, prayer, praises, sing hymns.
Please make yourself happy and start thanking God for all those things He has been doing and He will do more. Ask him and believe He has done it, it is well with you always.

When peace like a river attendeth my way
When sorrows like sea billows roll
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say
It is well, it is well with my soul...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2021
pstemma1990:
my brother Churches these days na no go area, what those people preach is far from what they practice..
I worked with one of the biggest church here in Nasarawa close to 6 years... If not for my personal encounter with God, I would have said that church is scam...

So you've been to all the churches and know they're all scam. Good luck with that.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by pstemma1990: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

So you've been to all the churches and know they're all scam. Good luck with that.
never said I've been to all, but I've been to many, and I've also served in one for 6 good years..
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by pstemma1990: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2021
Solvik:
There is an expiry date to every man's problem please keep hope alive and keep trusting in Jesus Christ. For there is hope for a tree: If it is cut down, it will sprout again, and its tender shoots will not fail (Job14:7) Worry won't solve anything but it adds to it, be anxious for nothing but by prayer and supplication make your request known to God. Don't allow the thoughts of your mates are doing better than you, let that evil thought know some of your mates are dead, mad, prisoners etc Fight it with the scriptures, prayer, praises, sing hymns.
Please make yourself happy and start thanking God for all those things He has been doing and He will do more. Ask him and believe He has done it, it is well with you always.

When peace like a river attendeth my way
When sorrows like sea billows roll
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say
It is well, it is well with my soul...
thanks and God bless, I sincerely appreciate.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by Hathor5(f): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Better days are coming.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
pstemma1990:

Seems to me like what you need is sleep.. did you know that the mentally sick brain needs more rest than the average Brain? Have you tried using sleeping pills to get you some sleep? undecided
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by Kobojunkie: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

Every church out there is a scam as none of them belongs to Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by 8BowlofFlour: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Every church out there is a scam as none of them belongs to Jesus Christ. undecided

Why did you say so? And where can Christ be found?
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by mariahAngel(f): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
pstemma1990:
A little breakdown of what had happened and still happening at the moment.... Like I said earlier, it's very long and complicated... But I'll just try and summarize...

I'm from the Eastern part of the country.. my grandparents gave birth to 11 children, as I speak now, all of them are dead... Including my own parents...

My father died when I was in primary 1(1997) and my mom died when I was in primary 4 (2000) after the death of my father my mom's sister came and carried my 2 sisters... When my mom died in the year 2000 they visited home after her burial (because she was buried the following day after her death)

They spent few days in the village before going back.... Since then I've only seen my sisters once and that was in the year 2011...

I've been in Abj for 15 years now, I've seen hell in the hands of people... I don't have anyone in my father's house anymore, and my mother's side is nothing to write home about, because my sisters that were staying with them left them...

I last visited my village around 2008 since then I haven't gone home, there's nothing there to see apart from graves... I'm not getting any younger and things are not really working...

I've been strong for 2 long, but I'm loosing it, I can't sleep at night... that's why I decided to speak up, at least to get little words or encouragement..

Are you the only surviving son in your father’s compound?
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by mariahAngel(f): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
8BowlofFlour:

Within your spirit.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
8BowlofFlour:

Jesus Christ is not found in your churches... He never said to look for Him in the churches of men. undecided

Jesus Christ is not limited to any geographical location or building so those who truly seek Him know not to look somewhere for Him. undecided
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by mariahAngel(f): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ is not found in your churches... He never said to look for Him in the churches of men. undecided

Jesus Christ is not limited to any geographical location or building so those who truly seek Him know not to look somewhere for Him. undecided

Where do you yourself find Jesus Christ?
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

Where do you yourself find Jesus Christ?
There is no specific location given for Him.... He is God's Law , the very Word out of God's mouth. undecided
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by mariahAngel(f): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There is no specific location given for Him.... He is God's Law , the very Word out of God's mouth. undecided

Are you a Christian? undecided
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by pstemma1990: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

Are you the only surviving son in your father’s compound?
I have a younger brother... My parents gave birth to 4 of us... But I'm the third child and the first son.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
mariahAngel:
Are you a Christian? undecided
I am a follower of Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dealing With Alpha Female - Marriage / Relationship Issues / Wives For Sale: N15,000 Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.