Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) (9416 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi Arrived Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by LityB: 7:06am On Jan 04, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
If all Nigerians believe it is fair for power to rotate back to the South for another 4 or 8yrs, among the top 2 contestants; Peter Obi is the better candidate from the South for now.
Everyone has his or her right to say nonsense.There is how we play the game is not social media kerfuffle.l am batified.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Cutehector(m): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2023
Your excellency Sir!
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by adioolayi(m): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2023
truthsayer009:
I have a theory regarding Peter Obi that if he continues like this, even if he doesn't win 2023 elections. he will surely become Nigeria's president in next 4 - 8 years.

This should be his plan B...he must not allow this movement to die, should he lose..

Rather, keep the structure, remain at the scenes for the next 4years...He can build on this momentum and win.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Bossjakande: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2023
Obi is wasting his time
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Atlantis585: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2023
Town hall meeting as it ought to be - communicating directly with people coherently, presenting yourself for questioning. Unfortunately for Emi Lokan the crook, his idea of a town hall speech is:

Town Hall.

Different.

Balablu.

Blublu.

Bulaba.

And then BATstards will start cheering like fools and brainless farts that they are.

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Cutehector(m): 7:11am On Jan 04, 2023
LityB:
Everyone has his or her right to say nonsense.There is how we play the game is not social media kerfuffle.l am batified.
come let me ask you one question, what is 1+1?
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Image123(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Let me waste a little bit of time to see if Obi finally makes sense in speaking.
Okay, so again, Obi thinks Taraba is a country, o my!
He comes again with crammed numbers and a lot of unrealistic talk. Taraba is hungry, which state is not hungry? Does he plan to drive out the people living in Niger state to make his farm? What does he know about farming to say Niger state has better agricultural land than anywhere else? How much did Obi generate from Agriculture in 8years of governing Anambra? Anyone of my annoying uncles abroad can say all these rubbish about how things work abroad, talk is cheap. Na the action wey dey dey always miss.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Dorcasmusa: 7:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Peter Obi/Danti is the right man.!
Go get your PVC
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 7:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Tarawa is one of the poorest country...see how anambra is the most productive state and generating for the country.the state he governed cannot feed itself,it only depends on allocation from federal government.if this one becomes president, nigeria will depend on IMF.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2023
LityB:
Everyone has his or her right to say nonsense.There is how we play the game is not social media kerfuffle .l am batified.

What's my business if you're Batified?
We're talking of the future of Nigeria, you're mentioning Bat
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 04, 2023
Peter Obi is the choice of Nigerians
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Image123(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2023
Ishaqaminu:
Obi is such a visionary !

How much of his vision is visible in Anambra after 8years there. At least, we see a bit of Tinubu's vision in Lagos. All these billions of dollars he is mentioning from Netherlands and Bangladesh, how much did he make when given the privilege in Anambra?
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Image123(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is the choice of Nigerians

To turn Nigeria into a brewery, mba. We don't need such poor vision.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by freeborn02: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2023
OnionBandit:
Empty as always

According to a pained bandit. Your comment looks lonely
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by 07kjb: 7:38am On Jan 04, 2023
truthsayer009:
I have a theory regarding Peter Obi that if he continues like this, even if he doesn't win 2023 elections. he will surely become Nigeria's president in next 4 - 8 years.

We don't need if he doesn't win

What is it that will make him not to win?

Among all the presidential candidates who is better than him

We the masses should ensure he wins
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by onuman: 7:41am On Jan 04, 2023
zieraw2005:
Man like Peter Obi. God bless you for all you do for Nigeria.

Does it mean that the past and present Government of Nigeria are not aware about these arable lands in the North?

Can you imagine what we are ignorantly loosing every year and everybody is interested in Oil.

Kindly run side by side comparism of the Taraba State and Netherlands �� and multiply it by 8 years.

Guys this PO has brought joy and happiness for Nigeria.

Believe and trust him. I have trusted him already and he has my vote.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2023
silibaba:

Eno dey OK grin grin grin
same question Buhari and Osinbajo asked. NGN1=$216
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by madjune(m): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2023
Nigeria's biggest problem and curse remains its people.

Decades upon decades of corruption, nepotism, poverty and tribalism have dulled and conditioned the average man's senses into a a comatose state of half asleep/half awake.

See as everyone in that crowd is WOWing to Peter Obi's fact as if they're scientific theories or they're just learning.

Fact is, everyone has been asleep through the years.
Peter is waking everyone up to Nigeria's true potentials.

Nigeria is by far richer than so many great nations today...and has the potentials to stand back up stronger.

Our problem has been the curse of uninspired, corrupt leadership and a sleeping populace.

Peter Obi has come to wake everyone up.

Believe me, even if he doesn't win; he would have succeeded in sparking the brains that will change this nation for good.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Conner44: 7:45am On Jan 04, 2023
truthsayer009:

With your theory, the country should have died with Abacha, I am sure we are going through a better time than when Abacha was alive.

Don’t you dare compare abacha’s regime to this one. His regime was 10X better than this woeful APC regime in all ramifications corruption included angry
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Conner44: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2023
Image123:
Let me waste a little bit of time to see if Obi finally makes sense in speaking.
Okay, so again, Obi thinks Taraba is a country, o my!
He comes again with crammed numbers and a lot of unrealistic talk. Taraba is hungry, which state is not hungry? Does he plan to drive out the people living in Niger state to make his farm? What does he know about farming to say Niger state has better agricultural land than anywhere else? How much did Obi generate from Agriculture in 8years of governing Anambra? Anyone of my annoying uncles abroad can say all these rubbish about how things work abroad, talk is cheap. Na the action wey dey dey always miss.

Urchin SHhhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed

Lanretoye:
Tarawa is one of the poorest country...see how anambra is the most productive state and generating for the country.the state he governed cannot feed itself,it only depends on allocation from federal government.if this one becomes president, nigeria will depend on IMF.

REST ijn abeggi tongue
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Olaolex: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Bossjakande:
Obi is wasting his time
Is it your time?
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by sunkieisland(m): 7:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Risingblue008:
A town hall
Different
From
Bla bla Blu
Bubla
grin grin[center][/center]

BalaBlu
Blu Blu
Bulaba
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Ibechris2: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2023
zieraw2005:

Does it mean that the past and present Government of Nigeria are not aware about these arable lands in the North?

Can you imagine what we are ignorantly loosing every year and everybody is interested in Oil.

Kindly run side by side comparism of the Taraba State and Netherlands �� and multiply it by 8 years.

Do u know that some African countries depend solely on Ukraine grains to survive and what surprises me is that,the same Ukraine is at war,yet they are still sending grains to a country that is politically stable.

No be juju be that?

Those arable lands can be cultivated after all,Egypt has more deserts than Nigeria and yet they produce and even export more rice than any country in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Whether you win or not is left for God o . But as for me and my house, we will vote for peter obi.

If you like vote for failure, just don't come on nairaland and start begging for money tomorrow cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Ibechris2: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2023
naijapikin2:
Whether you win or not is left for God o . But as for me and my house, we will vote for peter obi.

If you like vote for failure, just don't come on nairaland and start begging for money tomorrow cheesy cheesy cheesy

My wife and I have decided on Peter Obi and Datti.

Below is our cards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Image123(m): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Conner44:

Urchin SHhhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed

REST ijn abeggi tongue

Can you intelligently answer the questions? No.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Image123(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2023
zieraw2005:

Did he bring this joy and happiness to Anambra state in his 8 years of governance and after?
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2023
Ibechris2:

My wife and I have decided on Peter Obi and Datti.

Below is my our cards.
obi is not just a candidate

Obi is a "movement"

He will be victorious insha Jehovah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 04, 2023
Image123:

To turn Nigeria into a brewery, mba. We don't need such poor vision.

You clearly don't know anything about economics.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Conner44: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2023
Image123:

Can you intelligently answer the questions? No.

Ask intelligent questions and you will get intelligent answers wink
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Please let us be fair to the south specifically southeast, let my northern brothers try and understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? / Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial / Nigeria’s Economy Grows 5% In Q2 2021 — Strongest Since 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.