Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo (18324 Views)

Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / Jonathan Replies Garba Shehu: I Have Nothing To Do With Buhari's Failure / Reno To Garba Sheu: Atiku Fed You And Your Family For 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Obalacam(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
obj is a ugly incompetent monkey
Buhari is the best president infrastructure wise
Instead of you to caution your shame garbage to desist from peddling lies and propaganda, you are here calling your ex president, a father, grand father and possibly great grand father a monkey ?
seriously Sense may be far from you

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by fatherjesse(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2023
Useless government of lies
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Centcanada: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
the place only you should noticed that your statement or comment about an issue is out of place is when people reading or viewing it did not like it like just like this ur ugly post that you made look stupid. Mugu!
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by tishbite42: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2023
Foolanis and stupidity
Garbage forgot that OBJ is an Onicha prince

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by 43Ronin: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Garbage sheu, after may 2023 you will become broke and useless because you have no other means of livelihood.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2023
I knew Garba Shehu is sick

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2023
APC and lies are inseparable.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by ogatboy(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Obi of Onitsha outrightly rejected Giringori and publicly declare his support for Atiku, what do you make of that? How can you support a man rejected in his own home?

The same Obi mobilising people for Obi? February no far.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Rapuru14: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Obi of Onitsha outrightly rejected Giringori and publicly declare his support for Atiku, what do you make of that? How can you support a man rejected in his own home?

Olodo
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:

You must be a very handsome genius grin grin grin
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by DrMuzungu(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2023
Garbage Shehu should mind his fvcking business and not try to instigate conflicts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Everlastingson: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
obj is a ugly incompetent monkey Buhari is the best president infrastructure wise

Was just wondering whether you mistook Obj for your father.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
your fada could be worse

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by emanobis(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:

Why is your head and heart so black?
Watch your utterances...Big fool

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by israelmao(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2023
There's no smeared and sob story of this kind when Obasanjo publicly tore his PDP membership card and laid weighty allegation against Jonathan that he was training killer squad preparatory to 2015 elections.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2023
No link? This kind of disavowal should have come with the letterhead of the revered monarch! I smell IPOBians hand in this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by richardokubo(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
2nd niger bridges is now a something so special is that the kind of bridge used in a sane country stupidity will not kill must Nigerians
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:

My God!!!!So many disrespectful kids on this forum. You're insulting a man that you and your lineage cannot lace his shoes.......

Well, nincompoops like you should continue your buffoonery.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by nnamdi640: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Is that your business.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:

When no one knows your father's name idiot.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by arantess: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
But bode George and yoruba elders rejected the demented one

What do we make of that?
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:

Indeed. Better change your dealer cheesy

Supporters of a criminal are angry that OBJ endorsed somebody their master cannot measure up to in 100 years. Dey play cheesy
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Roboto11: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
The second Niger Bridge is one infrastructure three Nigerian presidents had promised at various times to build. Since 1999 or thereabout, the second Niger Bridge has become a campaign issue. Whoever wanted to get the Igbo votes in any election had used the bridge as a bargain. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo used it to a great advantage. He even laid the foundation stone of the project, estimated then to cost N58.6 billion, before leaving office in 2007. Yet nothing like a contract for the second Niger Bridge ever existed in government records or archives. While turning the sod for the foundation stone of the proposed project in 2007, former President Obasanjo had described the Niger Bridge as “the most significant line of communication between the Eastern part of the country and the Western part, so that now, the River Niger ceases to be an obstacle.”
The late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua also promised to construct the bridge in view of the deteriorating condition of the old one built in the early 60s.

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by ayo2008: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
fergie001:
A follow-up to Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development

Garba Shehu:
President Buhari just completed the world class edifice that is the Second Niger Bridge after three decades of failed promises. It is now awaiting commissioning.

Obasanjo laid the sod for the bridge in his first term as elected President and work never started.

When he sought re-election for his second term in office, he returned to the site to turn the sod for the bridge the second time. When the Obi of Onitsha, forthright and scholarly, reminded him that he had done this in the past, Obasanjo told the foremost Southeast traditional ruler that he was a liar, in the full presence of the Chiefs and Oracles in his palace.

APC and lies are Siamese twins
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Igwe orizu no dey show face anyhow
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Roboto11: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
ayo2008:

APC and lies are Siamese twins

The Obi is lying.

Obasanjo as archived, turned the sod of the 2nd Niger Bridge in 2007.

Is it possible that such an event took place and the Obi was absent?
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Blaze14k: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Indispensable85
Oyebanji44
Roboto11
Lhordspy
Moh247
Leodeking

Do you see how igbos address matters arising. Now tell me who is the aggressor here?
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by matm: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:

Obj is an elder states man.
Much respect for him at least for his advanced age.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by LILTJAY: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
WhatCanIsay:

May your mouth be open as you die... sewers
thunder bless your family
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Roboto11: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blaze14k:
Indispensable85
Oyebanji44
Roboto11
Lhordspy
Moh247
Leodeking

Do you see how igbos address matters arising. Now tell me who is the aggressor here?

The second Niger Bridge is one infrastructure three Nigerian presidents had promised at various times to build. Since 1999 or thereabout, the second Niger Bridge has become a campaign issue. Whoever wanted to get the Igbo votes in any election had used the bridge as a bargain. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo used it to a great advantage. He even laid the foundation stone of the project, estimated then to cost N58.6 billion, before leaving office in 2007. Yet nothing like a contract for the second Niger Bridge ever existed in government records or archives. While turning the sod for the foundation stone of the proposed project in 2007, former President Obasanjo had described the Niger Bridge as “the most significant line of communication between the Eastern part of the country and the Western part, so that now, the River Niger ceases to be an obstacle.”
The late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua also promised to construct the bridge in view of the deteriorating condition of the old one built in the early 60s.

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by stuffs2002: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
michoim:
Since the said altercation was in a public event, let the video be played and let us know who is lying between Garba Shehu and Obi of Onitsha

The incident went viral at the time

Only people without knowledge in Nigeria politics will say the incident didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Blaze14k: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Roboto11:

Oga keep quiet it was Jonathan who layer the foundation of that bridge get ur facts right. During Obasanjo rule Anambra and delta was asked to donate money to build the bridge. Also Peter obi was involved in making sure the foundation was layed.

You didnt answer my question. Who is the aggressor from the statement between garba shehu and obi of onitcha?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAF Attacks Boko Haram Location At Malkonori, Borno State(Video) / Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising / Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.