Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo (18318 Views)

Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / Jonathan Replies Garba Shehu: I Have Nothing To Do With Buhari's Failure / Reno To Garba Sheu: Atiku Fed You And Your Family For 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by CheapHomes1: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
obj is a ugly incompetent monkey
Buhari is the best president infrastructure wise

But

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Roboto11: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blaze14k:

Oga keep quiet it was Jonathan who layer the foundation of that bridge get ur facts right. During Obasanjo rule Anambra and delta was asked to donate money to build the bridge. Also Peter obi was involved in making sure the foundation was layed.

You didnt answer my question. Who is the aggressor from the statement between garba shehu and obi of onitcha?

You must be a compound fool.

You can see an article from 2007 and you are still arguing.

Dummy.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by ayo2008: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Roboto11:

The Obi is lying.

Obasanjo has archived turned the sod of the 2nd Niger Bridge in 2007.

Is it possible that such an event took place and the Obi was absent?

Where u there to justify he is lying?
Why take panadol for another person's headache.
Obi has come out to refute what lying Garba shehu said. You can release your press statement too to refute the statement by obi that he is lying? Chai!
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Roboto11: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
ayo2008:

Where u there to justify he is lying?
Why take panadol for another person's headache.
Obi has come out to refute what lying Garba shehu said. If you release your press statement too to refute the statement by obi that he is lying? Chai!

The Obi is lying that he wasn't there.

Can an occasio which brings the president to your domain take place in your absence as the head of such community?

Get brain.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Blaze14k: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Roboto11:

You must be a compound fool.

You can see an article from 2007 and you are still arguing.

Dummy.

You see the insult yet u say igbos insult alot. So u r telling me that it was Obasanjo who layed the foundation to the point buhari took over. Like seriously im still wondering the type of phone u use

https://www.blueprint.ng/jonathan-flags-off-n117bn-second-niger-bridge/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2014/03/10/jonathan-flags-construction-2nd-niger-bridge/%3famp=1
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Roboto11: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blaze14k:

You see the insult yet u say igbos insult alot. So u r telling me that it was Obasanjo who layed the foundation to the point buhari took over. Like seriously im still wondering the type of phone u use

https://www.blueprint.ng/jonathan-flags-off-n117bn-second-niger-bridge/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2014/03/10/jonathan-flags-construction-2nd-niger-bridge/%3famp=1

You are a dunce.

A newspaper report from 2007 is telling you Obasanjo flagged it off yet you want to argue by showing something from 2014.

Abeg no born pikin.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Emola12(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
e be like say dis riff Raff dey chop under Bufharri
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Nwaetche(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
You are liar.

Peter Obi has an awesome relationship with Ogbogidid, The foremost traditional ruler in Igboland.

He only received Atiku in his capacity as Anambra State council of Traditional rulers.

The revered Obi like other great natural rulers such as the Oba of Benin, The Oni of Ife and the Sultan are apolitical.

peepydelano:
Obi of Onitsha outrightly rejected Giringori and publicly declare his support for Atiku, what do you make of that? How can you support a man rejected in his own home?
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Blaze14k: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Roboto11:

You are a dunce.

A newspaper report from 2007 is telling you Obasanjo flagged it off yet you want to argue by showing something from 2014.

Abeg no born pikin.

Bro truely u guys have a serious problem with igbos.. i can even breath ur hatred.

Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Emola12(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
No sane human being wants to associate with Amoda Thiefnubuu cry
since wey obasanjo don shake Tinubu hand naim he don know say dis one no fit handle NIGERIA problem as the hand dey vibrate
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by ayo2008: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Roboto11:

The Obi is lying that he wasn't there.

Can an occasio which brings the president to your domain take place in your absence as the head of such community?

Get brain.

You that get brain
We can c ... kikikikiki
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
thunder bless your family

May the grave accept you soon enough
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by Dchair2: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:

A
Behold a Fool!
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by bdon123(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
And yar adua is wat?Dont forget how much in debt naija is....50 Trillion naira.

He tried in infrastructure....i agree bt dont forgt no president ever borrowed like buhari.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by LILTJAY: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
WhatCanIsay:

May the grave accept you soon enough
stray bullet cleanse your generation
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
stuffs2002:

The incident went viral at the time

Only people without knowledge in Nigeria politics will say the incident didn't happen.

shut up mad man.. Stay silent in your bandit terrosists caamp..

What do you know about the South.. Fuul
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by stuffs2002: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
shut up mad man.. Stay silent in your bandit terrosists caamp..

What do you know about the South.. Fuul

Our conquered region grin
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by UNDFTD: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
I have NO respect for our Obi, he had denigrated the stool for which he occupies. He has politicized the position and made a mockery of it.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
LILTJAY:
stray bullet cleanse your generation

You are dead...I don't talk to hellbound souls dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose / Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto / Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.