Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) (4262 Views)

The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) / Only Daft People Believe Peter Obi Won't Win SS Landslide / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by julaion: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
Obi will say he tried his best, but his best was never going to be good enough to become President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Fact.
facts from your fathers grave

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by ogtavia(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
I don’t hate Obi but his toxic supporters. Obi isn’t ripe yet and this is the truth that my nyamri brothers have refused to accept. Igodie is reasoning well. Obi is still evolving politically and need to get to some certain stage before thinking of contesting the presidential election.

What has been the achievements of those so-called ripe ones that has been ruling? Please carry your dumb, mumuish take and get out abeg. Peter Obi will be president come next month and Nigeria will be the better for it. All of you anti - Nigerian progress can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
when you want to trend in order to revive your career

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by yetunsbay(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Light78:

There is nothing like Obi isn't ripe yet of a thing

It is the way you Nigerians see people who are fit to rule.

You go for the elderly ones who are sick.

Why don't you try the young ones who are capable and fit? Who will make sure court orders are obeyed and see that things are done rightly?

Now I know why Nigerians are slaves.

I now know how they get brainwashed.

I know why they vote for bad leaders

I now know how they judge elections.

I now know why other countries don't want many of them on their land.

I now know why terrorist attacks when a president has done three years of his term as a president.

I now know why you don't need to have brains to join a particular party.

And finally, I now know why some Nairalanders are blasting themselves because of presidential candidates.
Oga, Kogi State Governor is young so what else
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by CSTRR: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Felabrity:
are you voting obi or the toxic supporters

How much you buy fuel today?
You think you are doing me?
You think that idiot cares about his future?

The only think he is concerned about is obi supporters.

A true dimwit.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by CSTRR: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Every nation deserves its leadership.

And a nation that elects crooks are no longer victims but accomplices.

If Nigerians feel that a crooked drug dealing senile old man that is licking a mic in the name of testing it, or another crooked clown that looted billions of dollars as vice president are more fitted for the presidency than a peter obi, then so be it.

As we lay our bed, so we lie on it.

Nobody is more Nigerian than the other.

You vote nonsense, that is your cup of tea.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by mightyhaze: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obi get b ..so what u saying

Moreover na old video grin

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by maestroferddi: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Villa12:
Lol

Some of my friends and colleagues are supporting Obi but they know he cannot win

They are not even going to vote as they count is as waste of time and resources

You think you know more than them right?
Oga your opinion is totally useless as we have gone past your idle chatter...

Peter Obi will win and if it means your killing yourself, nobody will care...

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by maestroferddi: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Braveboi1:
when you want to trend in order to revive your career
Imagine a low IQ fellow trifling with a matter of national and existential importance....

The other time it was some ridiculous fellow called Akpororo trying to make silly jokes over what he has no clues about...

It is our prayers that the Nigeria of tomorrow where dysfunctional people cannot drive the narrative comes with Peter Obi leading the way..
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by FreedomfromtheT: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
I don’t hate Obi but his toxic supporters. Obi isn’t ripe yet and this is the truth that my nyamri brothers have refused to accept. Igodie is reasoning well. Obi is still evolving politically and need to get to some certain stage before thinking of contesting the presidential election.
You are entitled to your opinion. But understand that majority of Nigerians don't share your opinion. They are voting for Peter Obi by February 25th and he will win and be sworn in as Nigeria's president and commander-in-chief by May 29, 2023 God willing.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by shortIGBOman: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Light78:

Why don't you try the young ones who are capable and fit? Who will make sure court orders are obeyed and see that things are done rightly?

I now know why terrorist attacks when a president has done three years of his term as a president.

And finally, I now know why some Nairalanders are blasting themselves because of presidential candidates.

Peter Obi is not young. Peter Obi is an Ancestor just like Tinubu. grin

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by FreedomfromtheT: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
yetunsbay:
Oga, Kogi State Governor is young so what else
Is he a candidate in this year's election?
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Britishpea: 12:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Light78:

. How does America see who leads them?
This is federalism system of government. Anyone who will lead must have had a long chain of years of networking. It doesn’t just work like how u want Obi to win. I don’t know why you people don’t accept the practicality but living on the euphoria of self belief.

Obi is an accidental and opportunistic candidate. He had been in his cocoon for years without making friends across Nigeria. He stood aloof. No networking and all of a sudden he thinks he can become a president by visiting churches.

Personally I don’t like him and it doesn’t matter if I do or not. He’s just not an inspiring politician.

Presidency all over the world is about networking and selling your character and leadership style to people over years. Atiku and Tinubu had done this. Piteous Atiku isn’t destined to lead us. Tinubu won the day he won the primary elections.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by akakurukukaku(m): 12:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Light78:

You are saying this because you feel Obi is younger and more intelligent thank Atiku. But you did not support prof Yemi Osinbajo the most intelligent of all the presidential candidates. You guys were insulting Osinbajo before the primaries. You think we have forgotten.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Oladelepsy001(m): 3:58am On Jan 05, 2023
It's obvious Obi won't win and can't win election in Nigeria with the style and pattern he has chosen to sell himself to the Nigerian populace, by going to churches to make himself known. This mistake cost Goodluck Jonathan his second term bid for president.. To win a presidential election in Nigeria, you don't concentrate too much in the places you're already popular because it is certain they are already in your bag, coupled with the fact that he's the only Christian among the major presidential candidates, that alone guarantees him of Christian votes.. Before 1999 election, Obasanjo didn't present himself as a Christian candidate, instead he focused on the north where he's not popular and eventually, he triumphed over Olu Falaye who wasted so much of his time where he was already popular.. Obasanjo also helped Yaradua to gain more popularity in the south, especially in the SE and SS, believing his (Yaradua) own will vote massively for him, which eventually worked out, that even the sicked was elected as President. The same style was also adopted for Jonathan in 2011 (concentrated more in the north where He's less popular and he won the election, until he did otherwise in 2015 by making CAN under Pst. Femi Oritsejafor hijack his(Jonathan) campaign process, which eventually led to failure that lead to the emergence of not to good Buhari who worked on people in the south especially the SW, to succeed in the same election he had lost three times.. I believe Obi will Learn from this costly mistake, come 2027.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by PerfectMan24: 4:20am On Jan 05, 2023
peepydelano:
That is why u and Nigeria are so backward. U can move forward with this mindset.
Emancipate urself from mental slavery
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by MrEverest(m): 4:24am On Jan 05, 2023
peepydelano:

Shameless hypocrite! You would have declared fatwa on that comedian if he had supported Obi same way you guys declared war on Obasanjo.

Everyone knows that BATstards and urchins are the most toxic supporters.

As for the old criminal from iragbiji, no reasonable person will vote for him. A brain dead man who constantly shits and urinates on himself can't possibly be Nigeria's president.

Peter Obi is your next president, go and mark it somewhere.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Villa12(m): 6:28am On Jan 05, 2023
maestroferddi:
Oga your opinion is totally useless as we have gone past your idle chatter...

Peter Obi will win and if it means your killing yourself, nobody will care...
Lol

Obi will not come a distant third this is a known fact awaiting
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by sukar886: 6:57am On Jan 05, 2023
I pity everyone supporting atiku and tinubu, instead of you people should put hand let vote for obi, you guys refuse just becos he is an Igbo man, and we are here suffering , how much is fuel today? Buhari is talking how to help Burundi in oil, why we don't have , well even fuel na 1k Igbo man go buy, they don't believe in govt money, 97% of the them are hustlers , tribalism will drain this country , you guys should keep on shouting jagaban , I pity una, if that man win, you guys will know that buhari is a Messiah
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by maestroferddi: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2023
Villa12:
Lol

Obi will not come a distant third this is a known fact awaiting
This lazy line of yours is very stale...

More heartbreaks and utter shocks are loading for you and your likes...
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Richardidegah7: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2023
OBI is a BOY When it comes to affairs of leadership in Nigeria.

Someone that cannot organise political campains/ralies for himself, but rather goes to religious gatherings and churches where crowds are already gathered by someones efforts and money for cheap campaigns...

He calls it the IGBO Sence, I call it ......
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by jumper524(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2023
peepydelano:
the one thing everybody hates the most is lies, upon lies. I can't like obi who blatantly lies on a steady.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by desiredhome: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2023
ogtavia:

What has been the achievements of those so-called ripe ones that? Please carry your dumb, mumuish take and get out abeg. Peter Obi will be president come next month and Nigeria will be the better for it. All of you anti - Nigerian progress can go to hell.
If you like bring Obama, or the best world president to rule Nigeria, Nigeria will still fail.....
Many Nigerians are very wicked and ignorant...
Nigerians are intelligent but greed and selfishness has made them the world capital of poverty.....
We know what is right but we choose to do the wrong thing and expect good life......
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Ojiofor: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2023
peepydelano:

He never ripe yet?
He will ripe when he is 90 years old like Tinubu and when he can't function without help.
Peter's time is now.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by yetunsbay(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Is he a candidate in this year's election?
You're not worthy for intelligent argument if you can't dot the "i"
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by NaijaNews01: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2023
Atiku for president
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by udede(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2023
Wheather una like am or not,

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by NaijaNews01: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2023
TheChameleon:

Ripe ? Obi will NEVER be ripe.

The North will NEVER vote a Peter not to talk of OBI
But why us it about the north
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by ogtavia(m): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2023
desiredhome:

If you like bring Obama, or the best world president to rule Nigeria, Nigeria will still fail.....
Many Nigerians are very wicked and ignorant...
Nigerians are intelligent but greed and selfishness has made them the world capital of poverty.....
We know what is right but we choose to do the wrong thing and expect good life......

Americans too are wicked and ignorant. Leadership and good governance is what makes the difference. That is what Nigeria needs.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by GreyLaw(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2023
sapele914:
Obi will say he tried his best, but his best was never going to be good enough to become President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Fact.

Lol... like you Nigerians care. Keep wallowing in your poverty, lack of electric power and insecurity. Everything is tribal and religious for you lots!
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by desiredhome: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2023
ogtavia:

Americans too are wicked and ignorant. Leadership and good governance is what makes the difference. That is what Nigeria needs.
So who amongst you is ready to deliver the good governance when everybody's aim of going to politics is how to acquire more and more even when they don't need?........

The Nigerian ignorance is different from the American ignorance if at all they are according to you.......
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by ogtavia(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2023
desiredhome:

So who amongst you is ready to deliver the good governance when everybody's aim of going to politics is how to acquire more and more even when they don't need?........

The Nigerian ignorance is different from the American ignorance if at all they are according to you.......

Vote Peter Obi and break away from the old order of Nigerian politics. This campaign season has shown a lot of difference.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Give A Loan To Sao Tome And Principe? / Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson / This Is For All Cyber Cowards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.