Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) (4263 Views)

The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) / Only Daft People Believe Peter Obi Won't Win SS Landslide / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Injera(f): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2023
ogtavia:

What has been the achievements of those so-called ripe ones that has been ruling? Please carry your dumb, mumuish take and get out abeg. Peter Obi will be president come next month and Nigeria will be the better for it. All of you anti - Nigerian progress can go to hell.
Of Biafra
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by desiredhome: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
ogtavia:

Vote Peter Obi and break away from the old order of Nigerian politics. This campaign season has shown a lot of difference.
There's nothing Peter Obi can change as far as Nigeria and their mentality/constitution is concern....
over 80% of the people supporting these politicians are doing for their selfish interest and what they give......
Out if sentiment, religion and tribalism.....
This is the mindset that has kept us the way we are...(suffering in the midst of plenty).......
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by desiredhome: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
ogtavia:

What has been the achievements of those so-called ripe ones that has been ruling? Please carry your dumb, mumuish take and get out abeg. Peter Obi will be president come next month and Nigeria will be the better for it. All of you anti - Nigerian progress can go to hell.
One of our doing in Nigeria is gullibility...... believe everything without thinking........ We allow sentiment to rule over our reasonings......
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by plaindealer: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obi Pandora ipob won't win anything and he's not dumb and foolish enough not to know that he can't win anything, just toxic, ignorant, rabid unintelligent supporters are delusional roadside ESN and UGM jihadi miscreants .

They they will go back to their Nigeria is a Zoo rubbish with their ipob terrorist flags all over their SE jungle after the election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 / Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced / Asari Dokubo: Igbo And Yoruba Failed Against The North,Ijaw The Only To Succeed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.