Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind (21144 Views)

You Want To Know How I Started My Recharge Card Printing / MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE / Buy Opulence Estate With Peace Of Mind (Lakowe Golf):30 Secs Off LekiEpe Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by porthouse7(f): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Betting will always rob you of ur happiness and peace of mind, only greedy people gamble

1 Like

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by ekineme: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:
It is cold outside, bro.

It either you go hard or you go home. Get money or get lost.

The man who wonà 32million last year will call this your lamentation a potential testimony story

Now I understand why you support the contestants you are supporting, that's where your stomach is.
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by judedwriter(m): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Infact gambling increases your chances of heart failure, heart attack 100%.

3 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Bombeverybody: 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
NaijaSumi:
Betting is a bad habit that has the capability leading to regrets, loss and pains.

It's not the best way to make money. Nothing to be proud of in betting

Go tell Ekitipikin, Mr.Banks, Sportingking, Talented, Cmetu etc this.

10 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Fira09(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
It's the same betting I used to cash out #5million last year, if you humble and stay focused to your games in betting you will surely have peace of mind.

A chronic punter can never have peace of mind in betting.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Muffassa: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
naijapikin2:
Goal goal over 2.5

Na go you dey go.

I used to be in that shoe.

Thank God I left, but God knows I chop money before leaving.

Infact I chop more than they chop me.

I know the day I'll go back they will recover their money. So am never going back.

Thank you Jesus
Over wise Dey worry you grin

1 Like

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by qtguru(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nothing wrong in betting, it's the indulgence that's the problem, I never bet over 1k

6 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by obedience4(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
H2ho:
Today's Draw

AEK Larnaca vs Paphos XHT
Kifisias vs Irodotos 1
Maccabi Bnei Raina vs Hapoel Petah Tikva XHT
Linares vs Sevilla 2
CF Intercity vs Barcelona 2
Cremonese vs Juventus 2

Play and Thank me later grin grin

Wicked boy many people for this thrend be wan stop, but as them see your game,them go still go play

8 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
See comments from people wey no get life
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by engrjacuzzi: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
That was how I used part of my wedding money to do ponzi and I didn't recover from it until after 3 months.
Ponzi and betting are like bread and beans

3 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bombeverybody:
Peace of mind is not for everyone.....hence, you see some people thriving in causing trouble while some run as fast as they can even if balloon burst beside them. I will advice the guy to stay away since he doesn't have the heart to contain the cut 1, cut 2 stories. As for me, staking continues till I win to establish because I no get hope for anywhere except if you the reader get one hope for me.

NB

Sportybet, bet9ja etc suppose dey put " Stakers are liable to die from heart attack" when you open their website or apps. �
grin grin grin
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by ultimateprof: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nothing good in betting!
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Richieniit: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Greatzeus:
If you're alive to say this,it means you have hope of getting your peace back,and completely getting rid of that habit that has caused you so much money with nothing to show apart from heartbreak and pain and emotional torture.
You can break free if you want,it all starts and ends with your mind.

GO AND SLEEP!!!!

EASY SAID THAN DONE
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by faceland: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:
It is cold outside, bro.

The man who won 32million last year will call this your lamentation a potential testimony story

If he was here he would tell you for the 100th time; He has relocated to village and is helping masquerade to collect tips.

Gambling is a trap, once you lose, you keep looking for money to "win it back".

1 Like

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by headboyprince(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:
It is cold outside, bro.

The man who won 32million last year will call this your lamentation a potential testimony story

where did you see the person that won the money?? shocked Dont believe everything you hear
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Chee59(f): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
U are too greedy...them say bet responsibly..
Very greedy. The day I heard my brothers talking about using 100naira to get some thousands, I was miffed.
How can anyone be that greedy? If you tell me you'll give me 1000 if I give you 100 naira, I won't even believe.

4 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by headboyprince(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Fira09:
It's the same betting I used to cash out #5million last year, if you humble and stay focus to your games in betting you will surely have peace of mind.

A chronic punter can never have peace of mind in betting.

lies... show me your ticket grin

1 Like

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by FreeStuffsNG: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
His DP says it all.smh.

Nigeria will only bless those who bless its land and curse unpatriotic folks like him who curse Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless them.
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by snipernigga(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Because you are an addicted in heavy bet and a serial looser, if you are winning your peace of mind will be intact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Joebayo217: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
The more u risk big the more you win big my brother continue one day go turn Christmas grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by bizhop01: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Even business is gambling, My advice is gamble responsible cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by mightyleks(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
I always preach uninstall that betting app now.... Stay away from betting it ruins
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Rogerz007(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chee59:

Very greedy. The day I heard my brothers talking about using 100naira to get some thousands, I was miffed.
How can anyone be that greedy? If you tell me you'll give me 1000 if I give you 100 naira, I won't even believe.

Yes.. A lot of people are greedy in betting but that is what betting is all about.. The hope of someone multiplying his money be it from 100 to 1 million. or 1000 to 50000.. It is all the same thing.. Me i don't bet because probability of winning is just too low.. Better i enjoy myself with my money rather than dashing betting companies.

3 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by DaveHarry(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sports betting is very evil from all ramifications. If I tell you wetin betting do me,,,,thank goodness I finally stop am.
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by yahoodetector: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
When I knew betting was horrible was when I staked N1m and lost it in bet9ja

I haven't recovered till today cry

4 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by casspersteve: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Same thing affecting my elder brother. Betting is very bad, I pray he stops someday

2 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by HardMirror(m): 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Think9ja:
I know of a 34yrs old guy (35) this year who has ran away from all his friends and family because of betting.

He's partially mad.

His family and friends don't know his whereabout because of betting. He used his company's money worth hundreds of thousands to bet and now he's running.

Like, he's technically mad.

He's ruined completely.

He's the most useless among all his friends and family folks. All his friends are gainfully productive except him.

If he's not talking about bet9ja, then he's talking about Arsenal.

Betting will ruin you.

Nothing on Earth will make me give those guys my N100. If you play and you win, I go follow you chop the money if you give me but I still see you as FOOL deep down.

Tufiakwa for punters

you are a wise man

2 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Gboom: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
Betting is addictive and it is making poor people to be poorer and if a rich person is not controlling himself, it is matter of time he too will go bankrupt.

Mind you, I know someone who won 7.05m last week and he played with 10k. This person winnings in the last 5 years will be up to 40m. I was telling him that those gambling companies may ban him very soon, but he said he has lost so many games too but, on the balance, he has gained more from this betting of a thing.

2 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Chinjo2: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
obembet:
A Twitter user, Sean kingsley has narrated how gambling as affected his life negatively, he also stated that he as finally turn to masquerade followers in his village

Sean kingsley started that he stopped having peace of mind since he started gambling.

Here is what he wrote

From the very first day I started betting,I stopped having peace of mind

Source: https://twitter.com/Kingsle61157425/status/1610568832527241216?t=akT8h6w1btX8DUpBVWwLaw&s=19

The shortest route to poverty is gambling. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by emmydee(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
That’s your own wahala.
E no consign us
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Adakintroy: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Gambling is a sin. Becuase it brings more trouble to the heart and less peace. Whatever takes ur peace away is a sin. That is why men like okocha will be dammed if they don't return.

.woe unto the world for sin or these things will come woe unto the man from which they come. Bel
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by fadre5(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bros ehn, this is actually the best qoute I've read this year... Who be your loud plug?
lhordspy:
It is cold outside, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Forex Policy: Stock Market Records Best Global Performance / Get Paid For Reading News Daily / Six Criteria You Must Meet Before Investing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.