Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind (21147 Views)

You Want To Know How I Started My Recharge Card Printing / MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE / Buy Opulence Estate With Peace Of Mind (Lakowe Golf):30 Secs Off LekiEpe Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Carlyboi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
adeboyeku:
I was an advocate of “DON’T GAMBLE IT RUINS” but i backslide when I got introduced to msport virtuals in NYSC camp by a lady we we met in camp and I got addicted till last week of November 2022.
At first I won some amount of money and before I knew what was happening the game got reprogrammed and I lost the winnings and my spare funds. I lost to the extent that I went to my savings and gambled with all.
Last year November I was in debts of hundred of thousands which I couldn’t phantom how it got to that because I kept borrowing in pieces. I borrowed from loan apps inclusive and was borrowing to pay.
I became restless and lean, lost interest in chores and activities, panicked for no reasons and I almost lost my self- esteem. Thank God my brother noticed on time as something was bothering me and the constant look on my face was of a sad man.

I thank I have gotten over it and I already sorted 2/3 of the loans I took( just personal loans remaining) I spoke to the people about what happened and I assured them I was going to pay them back ( they knew I was a man of my words) supportive and I can tell you it’s been over a month I visited the site ( deleted my account).

God so willing. I hope you can learn from my mistakes and make the decision of Quitting before it ruins you completely.

2023 is a good year.

Your story was quite touching!Gambling especially sport betting and most devilish of them all virtual being addicted to it is a one-way ticket to earthly damnation even without being addicted it’s gonna drain you mentally,physically,emotionally and financially.

You should only engage in sport betting if you know how to cut your losses and you consistently win way more than you lose, and that’s if abstinence is a Herculean task for the individual.That thing has ruined a lot of folks lives out there.

1 Like

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by susannarylmann: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Binary trading bitcoin is rather popular nowadays. What you really need, is to create the right strategy, that will lead you to success of highest profits. Good luck!
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by oyeb15: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Whenever I started regretting betting and trying to quit, I also win big
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Sholuwa241: 1:31am On Jan 05, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
You dey play bet
see hem I have been saying it since o on this tread but one guy 4 here say now 4 Vegas the billionaires they play gamble they make money wella I beg where you come from self when you take know so much about this gambling when we they talk about so , now make him go ask late majek fashek wet in him eye see 4 new York not to talk of how much more Vegas when this guy they try wan they promote here now desame late majek fashek say him see mad men on the street of new York and when him go America no be desame thing com still happen to am be wone man go and ask wet in thon happen to so called many billionaire him they talk about some self no cucu ma get house again now under bridge some they sleep now base on Las Vegas dream
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Sholuwa241: 1:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Carlyboi:

Your story was quite touching!Gambling especially sport betting and most devilish of them all virtual being addicted to it is a one-way ticket to earthly damnation even without being addicted it’s gonna drain you mentally,physically,emotionally and financially.

You should only engage in sport betting if you know how to cut your losses and you consistently win way more than you lose, and that’s if abstinence is a Herculean task for the individual.That thing has ruined a lot of folks lives out there.
you get sence quick thank God for you
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Carlyboi(m): 4:27am On Jan 05, 2023
Sholuwa241:
you get sence quick thank God for you

You quoted the wrong person dude
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Tint7: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2023
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Unclesamo(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2023
qtguru:
Nothing wrong in betting, it's the indulgence that's the problem, I never bet over 1k

I believe you are talking about $1k 😂
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by qtguru(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2023
Unclesamo:

I believe you are talking about $1k 😂

Hell no that's irresponsible. 1k naira I don't bet like that, I just bet tiny for fun.

2 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Kaycee54321(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2023
Betting is not bad jare.

The addiction is the problem.

Bet what you can afford to lose. That's it.

That said, thunder fire Ajax & Atlanta Braves for cutting my one million Naira ticket on two separate occasions in 2020.

2 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jackanda1:

The word 'betting' and 'responsibly' should not be in the same sentence.
Anything harmful or addictive cannot be done responsibly.

What do you even mean? Have you not seen smokers live longer than persons who don't smoke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Forex Policy: Stock Market Records Best Global Performance / Get Paid For Reading News Daily / Six Criteria You Must Meet Before Investing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.