Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind (21145 Views)

You Want To Know How I Started My Recharge Card Printing / MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE / Buy Opulence Estate With Peace Of Mind (Lakowe Golf):30 Secs Off LekiEpe Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by eskuvoisrael(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bet is created for fun purpose.
Only play with your spare cash
Expect nothing when you play it,you may end up getting something
Avoid complaining when you lose to avoid advice from people who don't believe in staking games.
Stake with less cash to fill the fun of the hussle

3 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by eskuvoisrael(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bet is created for fun purpose.
Only play with your spare cash
Expect nothing when you play it,you may end up getting something
Avoid complaining when you lose to avoid advice from people who don't believe in staking games.
Stake with less cash to fill the fun of the hussle

Follow up on WhatsApp
I sell games to people who have spirit of sportsmanship

2 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by laitsy: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin grin shocked cool
Think9ja:
I know of a 34yrs old guy (35) this year who has ran away from all his friends and family because of betting.

He's partially mad.

His family and friends don't know his whereabout because of betting. He used his company's money worth hundreds of thousands to bet and now he's running.

Like, he's technically mad.

He's ruined completely.

He's the most useless among all his friends and family folks. All his friends are gainfully productive except him.

If he's not talking about bet9ja, then he's talking about Arsenal.

Betting will ruin you.

Nothing on Earth will make me give those guys my N100. If you play and you win, I go follow you chop the money if you give me but I still see you as FOOL deep down.

Tufiakwa for punters

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by onyxo76(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
greed and lack of strategy is your undoing. I cash steady on a monthly basis with a strategy of 1.8 to 2.2 odds daily, at least 20 wins per month is okay to raise my capital by at least 4 times. i use the masa app to calculate my stake daily

3 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by adeboyeku(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
I was an advocate of “DON’T GAMBLE IT RUINS” but i backslide when I got introduced to msport virtuals in NYSC camp by a lady we we met in camp and I got addicted till last week of November 2022.
At first I won some amount of money and before I knew what was happening the game got reprogrammed and I lost the winnings and my spare funds. I lost to the extent that I went to my savings and gambled with all.
Last year November I was in debts of hundred of thousands which I couldn’t phantom how it got to that because I kept borrowing in pieces. I borrowed from loan apps inclusive and was borrowing to pay.
I became restless and lean, lost interest in chores and activities, panicked for no reasons and I almost lost my self- esteem. Thank God my brother noticed on time as something was bothering me and the constant look on my face was of a sad man.

I thank I have gotten over it and I already sorted 2/3 of the loans I took( just personal loans remaining) I spoke to the people about what happened and I assured them I was going to pay them back ( they knew I was a man of my words) supportive and I can tell you it’s been over a month I visited the site ( deleted my account).

God so willing. I hope you can learn from my mistakes and make the decision of Quitting before it ruins you completely.

2023 is a good year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Starz825(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Think9ja:
I know of a 34yrs old guy (35) this year who has ran away from all his friends and family because of betting.

He's partially mad.

His family and friends don't know his whereabout because of betting. He used his company's money worth hundreds of thousands to bet and now he's running.

He's ruined completely.

He's the most useless among all his friends and family folks. All his friends are gainfully productive except him.

Betting will ruin you.

Nothing on Earth will make me give those guys my N100. If you play and you win, I go follow you chop the money if you give me but I still see you as FOOL deep down.

Tufiakwa for punters

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Ogbeniayanfe(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
I can help u stop betting if you don't mind..contact my WhatsApp number 07031646274

1 Like

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by NaijaSumi: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bombeverybody:

Go tell Ekitipikin, Mr.Banks, Sportingking, Talented, Cmetu etc this.

1 Like

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Sholuwa241: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:
It is cold outside, bro.

It either you go hard or you go home. Get money or get lost.

The man who won 32million last year will call this your lamentation a potential testimony story
point of correction there is know hope in gambling life people grow up and you guys here should stop diciving people like this try and do a gambling sulvey for gambling and the amount of lost and win whit people playing the game why you no win 32 million your self

1 Like

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by lhordspy: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sholuwa241:
point of correction there is know hope in gambling life people grow up and you guys here should stop diciving people like this try and do a gambling sulvey for gambling and the amount of lost and win whit people playing the game why you no win 32 million your self

Someone also ask the person that won the money last year same question 2years ago.

Life is a rollercoaster. Like a standing fan. If e blow me, e blow you. Na turn by turn.

2 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by obembet(f): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
H2ho:
Today's Draw

AEK Larnaca vs Paphos XHT
Kifisias vs Irodotos 1
Maccabi Bnei Raina vs Hapoel Petah Tikva XHT
Linares vs Sevilla 2
CF Intercity vs Barcelona 2
Cremonese vs Juventus 2

Play and Thank me later grin grin

Werey re o, abeg how many ODDS come out

1 Like

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by obembet(f): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
obedience4:

Wicked boy many people for this thrend be wan stop, but as them see your game,them go still go play

Werey no kuku add code grin

Abeg if you get the code give me
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by jedaii(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
H2ho:
Today's Draw

AEK Larnaca vs Paphos XHT
Kifisias vs Irodotos 1
Maccabi Bnei Raina vs Hapoel Petah Tikva XHT
Linares vs Sevilla 2
CF Intercity vs Barcelona 2
Cremonese vs Juventus 2

Play and Thank me later grin grin
Juventus will cut that game bro

1 Like

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Sholuwa241: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Someone also ask the person that won the money last year same question 2years ago.

Life is a rollercoaster. Like a standing fan. If e blow me, e blow you. Na turn by turn.
thank you one advice for you no man on earth have I ever seen or heard that he / she was celebrated for been a gambler but I have seen people whit innovative mind / investment drive everywhere yestiday today and tommorow that are been celebrated around Nigeria and around the world a word is a nouf for the wise .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by jedaii(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
naijapikin2:
Goal goal over 2.5

Na go you dey go.

I used to be in that shoe.

Thank God I left, but God knows I chop money before leaving.

Infact I chop more than they chop me.
Lie lie
I know the day I'll go back they will recover their money. So am never going back.

Thank you Jesus
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by danilho(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
I usually don't want to comment when people talk about betting on this forum. You don't just jump into betting hoping to become a millionaire overnight.
a lot of persons think they can easily win 1m by staking 1000 on a snake long kind of ticket. Many don't understand the scope of betting. they bet with emotions and sometimes little surface research about the matches they bet on.

there are two types of bettors, the gamblers and the traders. Over 98% of bettors are gamblers, while the remaining less than 2% are the traders. The gamblers want to make it overnight while the traders want little but steady profit on a long term. Betting is more like other businesses. just like forex

betting involves a lot of hard and smart work. You need to have an honest, trustworthy and reliable source of tips, combine with a solid strategy that has been paper tested and back tested to ensure profit even when the source is going through a bad run of losses because no source can win every day, no matter how good the source. Management of your bankroll or staking capital is the key, you have to stick with your strategy and be very disciplined.

3 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by lhordspy: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sholuwa241:
thank you one advice for you no man on earth have I ever seen or heard that he / she was celebrated for been a gambler but I have seen people whit innovative mind / investment drive everywhere yestiday today and tommorow that are been celebrated around Nigeria and around the world a word is a nouf for the wise .

That is because succesful gamblers invest or launder the money into different businesses. Nobody will tell you he is a gambler to avoid morality questioning. But when that same money is invested in other business. You people celebrate the person as a business billionaire mogul.

My friend, not every billionaire make money through businesses. Some are gambler masquerading as business men to avoid castigation. Why do you think vegas is the most richest popular place in the world.

It is because it is where billionaires gather to gamble. So it goes like ''What happen in vegas , stays in vegas"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Eberex(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
If you bet with N100 you will have peace of mind
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Bigfish121(m): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
You dey follow banks roll over for tennis?
Omo the guy good well well ooo

Bombeverybody:

Go tell Ekitipikin, Mr.Banks, Sportingking, Talented, Cmetu etc this.

1 Like

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Jackanda1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
U are too greedy...them say bet responsibly..
The word 'betting' and 'responsibly' should not be in the same sentence.
Anything harmful or addictive cannot be done responsibly.

2 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Think9ja:

He's partially mad.

He's ruined completely.

Betting will ruin you.

Tufiakwa for punters

You dey play bet
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Lionking1913(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Oga calm down. Nobody force anybody.. Life is a gamble
Think9ja:

He's partially mad.

He's ruined completely.

Betting will ruin you.

Tufiakwa for punters

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by AutoRedux: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
The same happens to all forex traders.

Even the ones that are making money on a daily. They are always restless and temperamental. And the money they make sef, they don’t even spend it. They still invest back into the trading and eventually, the forex will chop it cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by greatefa1011(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Yes, it's a spell. That's why you can steal to bet, lie to bet, cheat to bet, etc. Only pure deliverance can help if not man you may remain like that.
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by riverbird: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
addexx:
angry Clouting

Please don't start the year with betting if you are thinking of it. If you are already deep seek help and force yourself to avoid it like a plague. Get so busy that it doesn't cross your mind at all. I know an addicted 38 yr old man who's still hoping to cash out from bet9ja in his mother's house.

Me I even know 60 years old man hopping to hit it big in pool.
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Dumte(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Gambling is a virus that kills the mind slowly.
The best remedy is to abstain
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by KingsJohnson(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Human beings in Nigeria are funny creatures.

Life is a gamble, without risk many businesses won't have seen the light of the day.

Everything is bad even sex and drinking once you get addicted to it. Betting can be funny when you control yourself and no the limit.

Billionaires bet almost about everything.

Adult who fails to take charge of their lives are blaming betting for the turnout of things.

Life fuvks everybody just don't position yourself for the worst

1 Like

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by KingsJohnson(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dumte:
Gambling is a virus that kills the mind slowly.
The best remedy is to abstain

Tell me one thing that doesn't kill in life; just name one
Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by qtguru(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
isn't Forex betting too or buying stocks of a company ? undecided

Betting is fun with moderation.

3 Likes

Re: From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind by Neddstark: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
headboyprince:

where did you see the person that won the money?? shocked Dont believe everything you hear

People win big weekly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Forex Policy: Stock Market Records Best Global Performance / Get Paid For Reading News Daily / Six Criteria You Must Meet Before Investing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.