Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Why Nigerian Ladies Love, Weave, Pads, Bum Bum, Iphone And Makeup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Ladies Love, Weave, Pads, Bum Bum, Iphone And Makeup (550 Views)

Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Ladies Love, Weave, Pads, Bum Bum, Iphone And Makeup by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
I have seen a lot of ladies kill their boyfriends and husbands for this stuff in Nigeria. A lot of the ladies do not even worried about their future and destiny. When you look at them spending so much money on their hire when they don't even have money for transport you will be shocked.. the first thing somebody should be thinking about is a steady income but a lot of them are not even worried about any income. Some of them put on bum bum and go on the road shaking their bottom

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Love, Weave, Pads, Bum Bum, Iphone And Makeup by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Please people do not keep quiet share your views
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Love, Weave, Pads, Bum Bum, Iphone And Makeup by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Please people do not keep quiet share your views
Share views? Na data or money?
Your reasons no rich enough!

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Love, Weave, Pads, Bum Bum, Iphone And Makeup by Autobot05: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I have seen a lot of ladies kill their boyfriends and husbands for this stuff in Nigeria. A lot of the ladies do not even worried about their future and destiny. When you look at them spending so much money on their hire when they don't even have money for transport you will be shocked.. the first thing somebody should be thinking about is a steady income but a lot of them are not even worried about any income. Some of them put on bum bum and go on the road shaking their bottom

Forget woman matter and focus on your life

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Love, Weave, Pads, Bum Bum, Iphone And Makeup by Autobot05: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Them be bonus
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Love, Weave, Pads, Bum Bum, Iphone And Makeup by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:36am On Jan 07, 2023
Autobot05:

Them be bonus

That is what I have been doing since I have been born but they keep on coming to me worried me on their problems. Do you know what a parasite is
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Love, Weave, Pads, Bum Bum, Iphone And Makeup by Autobot05: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

That is what I have been doing since I have been born but they keep on coming to me worried me on their problems. Do you know what a parasite is

Same bro ... lol I know
That's why you should avoid them .. it's hard but try
GOD will give us the grace to because e no easy tbh

(1) (Reply)

Pretend We Live In The Same House - Start The Arguement / Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. / Her Nicely Shaved Pussy Is Getting So LIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.