Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

President Buhari Shuns APC Rally In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Shuns APC Rally In Kano (2014 Views)

Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Shuns Meeting With Bauchi, Adamawa Governors / Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Shuns APC Rally In Kano by PrinceOfLagos: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
He Jets Out To Inaugurate Onochie, Others As NDDC Board In Port Hacourt, he went on special duties as a president. He can't abandon he's official special duties for rally. See the link below;

https://www.nairaland.com/7509207/buhari-inaugurate-onochie-others-nddc
stop this story please

Buhari has since distanced himself from Tinubu campaign after the Jos disgrace

Re: President Buhari Shuns APC Rally In Kano by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 05, 2023
ashacot:

I respect Tinubu for his political sagacity, but leave Buhari out of this . Buhari has said it times without number that he will support Tinubu. So leave him out of all these.

He attended the opening campaign rally in Jos. He will attend the closing rally here in Kano too.

Said Baba

Lol. I beg, were you on Mars around the time of the APC Primaries and the period leading up to it?

I was not raised in a culture of sycophancy, shameless lying or defending leaders blindly.

If you truly believe Buhari is supportive of Tinubu's ambition then kudos to you and your outlook. Hope it takes you far in life.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Shuns APC Rally In Kano by socialmediaman: 2:55am On Jan 05, 2023
LegendHero:
This is Jagaban on his way to the rally.

I repeat, it’s on his way and not the actual rally. Can you see the love?

Tinubu on his own is capable of building alliance. You can see how he bonded with the Northern governor. Politicians like him are at the top of the pyramid and he’s not one to be going about waiting for a busy president to show on his campaign ground before he can conduct rallies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op_CuRHS31Y

Massive Crowd At PDP Presidential Rally In Kano 2019. After that Atiku lost to Buhari by over 1 million votes in the same Kano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yItTdNM_0M

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu Tours The New National Security Adviser Office (pics) / Name One Ibo Who Has Fought For These / Pres. Tinubu At G20 Summit In New Delhi With Joe Biden And World Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.