Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job (28718 Views)

Police Job Offer / Should I Accept This Police Job? / Candidates Applying For Police Job Hit Over 294,851 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Sultty(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2023
same useless country
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Akaegwu(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2023
Bluntguy:
30000 is very small nah. For Naija 1 million people dey come interview over 500 job vacancies. They still end up extorted of the very little they have and eventually sent home without getting the job.
Vote for Peter Obi if you want to take this country back from the criminals in power.
Very correct. They will make millions of naira that will be enough to pay the new hired workers for years

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Slynation(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2023
Most people will lose hope on arrival... It's not easy anywhere

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Skillsnigeria: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2023
Hmmm, the hustle is real

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by NutFunny: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2023
This is NutFunny
Like the person above jst said:
Skillsnigeria:
..the hustle is real

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by JuanDeDios: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2023
Bluntguy:
30000 is very small nah. For Naija 1 million people dey come interview over 500 job vacancies. They still end up extorted of the very little they have and eventually sent home without getting the job.
Vote for Peter Obi if you want to take this country back from the criminals in power.
They sometimes end up dead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Elidrisy20: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2023
Ekelebe no be work cool
I remember during Jonathan regime, wea Dem call for interview for immigration, similar thing happened with death attached lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by shegzhkn: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2023
Lol.

One guy said he couldn't fathom how Pakistan are in possession of nukes.

I wish it was Pakistan that has the energy resources all these Gulf state had.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by opera1(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2023
If it were to be here in Nigeria, 50 to 80000 might apply for the job

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Cheapgadget(f): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2023
C
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Cheapgadget(f): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2023
Nigerians Dey learn
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Alexbio: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2023
Bluntguy:

Shut up there
Peter obi is one of those recycled political saboteur on the ballots.
Only idiots will be expecting Peter Obi to come perform miracles given this federalism system bedeviling Nigeria kiss

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by AgroDoctor: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2023
ybalogs:
*GREAT LESSONS OF LIFE*

While I was admitted some months back at the hospital, something happened and it thought me a valuable lesson I was going to hold onto for a long time.

This woman who nursed her sick husband whose bed was just opposite mine, walked up to me.

She told me she had brought no cups along with her and she needed a cup she could use to bath her husband when he finally wakes up from sleep. She asked if I had any cup available to give her.

I told her I had brought none. The one I brought had been taken home. I do not use cups to pour water on my body. I used my hands. But she could make use of the cup on my water flask if she chose to.

She asked if I was okay with it, and I told her it was fine.

"Just use it. The flask has another cover on it. Use it." I smiled so she doesn't feel somehow about it.

She thanked me and left with the cup. Soon when her husband was awake, she walked him to the bathroom to have his bath, using the flask cup as a fetcher.

Moments later, when her husband was fast asleep again, she returned to me and asked if I had hot water in my flask. She told me they had no flask and her doctors said her husband will have to be drinking warm water always since he had just undergone a surgery.

I told her there was hot water in the flask and I stretched my hands, picked it, and handed it over to her.

I watched as she made tea for herself using the water from my flask, and drank the tea from the flask cup. When her husband was awake, she made him tea in the same cup and handed over to him to drink.

During that period, the flask was always with her and I didn't even bother to ask for it. I noticed her sick husband needed the hot water more than I did. As for me, I was already recovering fast and was just waiting to be discharged.

The day I was to be discharged, I went to the bathroom to take my bath. But then I thought of using the flask cover for the first time. I returned and asked the woman if I could use the flask cover to have my bath. This time, the husband was now awake and staring at me with his eyes wide open.

She told me to pick the cover.

While I turned to leave, her husband called me back.

"What do you want to use the cover for?"

I told him I wanted to use it to have my bath.

"Drop it please." He pointed angrily to the table.

He turned to his wife and scolded her.

"Why will you give him our flask cover to go and bath with? Why? I don't like this attitude of yours please. How will you share my cover with someone I do not know? Do you know the sickness he came with to the hospital?"

I dropped the flask cover on the table without saying a word, and walked to the bathroom. When I was done having my bath, I returned to my bed and the wife brought the flask back to me. She thanked me for borrowing her the flask.

"At a point I forgot I had even borrowed the flask from you. Thank you so much. Please don't be angry."

I smiled and collected the flask from her. Before she left, she apologised again for her husband's rude behaviour towards me. I told her it was okay and I wasn't feeling bad about it.

When I asked if she had a flask for her husband's tea and hot water, she told me she didn't. But she planned buying one when money comes in.

I handed the flask back to her and told her to keep it.

"Use it for his water. I will buy a new one when I get home."

She was so excited. She thanked me severally, before turning to leave. The husband who laid on the bed, waved and smiled at me.

"Thank you. God bless you. Thank you very much." He smiled excitedly.

_I left that hospital with a lesson._

*Sometimes we offer help to people who wouldn't do same for us in return if we were in their shoes. We make sacrifices for people who wouldn't think of making such sacrifices for us too.*

*I have found myself doing things for people who denied me same favour when I needed it most. But that didn't stop me from being good and rendering help when they needed it. It shouldn't stop you either.*

*Don't stop doing the right thing just because they don't do same for you. A good act will always speak for you. It may not come through them, but it will definitely come through someone else.*

Good afternoon and have a beautiful 2023! �

*COPIED*

I cannot appreciate this story and the lessons enough. God bless you for sharing.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Watcharena: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2023
Parachoko:
The only thing Pakistan take better pass Nigeria nah p Food and the cheap foods
they are more technologically advance than Nigeria, their defense industry well advance

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Thomthom(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2023
tydi:
High unemployment rate is hitting every country hard.
Go to npower site to see the lamentations of our young vibrate jobless Nigerians dragging, cussing and fighting cos of 30k
Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by marlow1962(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2023
tydi:
High unemployment rate is hitting every country hard.
Go to npower site to see the lamentations of our young vibrate jobless Nigerians dragging, cussing and fighting cos of 30k
Lmao, funny enough dos same foolish jobless youths na still d same ppl wer dy shout on asiwaju mandate em stand, on atiku mandate em stand

Foolish youths

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Temptee101(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2023
Nigerians will understand what it means to live in hell should they fail to elect Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by LOVEGINO(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Bluntguy:
tell dem.
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by NutFunny: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2023
ybalogs:

Don't stop doing the right thing just because they don't do same for you. A good act will always speak for you. It may not come through them, but it will definitely come through someone else.
Yeah grin
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by LordAzure: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2023
I pray Nigerians do not get it wrong this time. Get your PVCs and vote right. Vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Sweetvie: 8:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Wow!
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Angelfrost(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2023
This won't happen in Naija...!

For starters, they won't even throw the recruitment open, neither will it be merit based!

Even recruitment into DSS is never based on merit!

All about deep connections!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Mercury12(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2023
This is frightful
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by LOVEGINO(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2023
inumidun2010:
Well, I don't know if their POLICE FORCE over there is CORRUPT like OURS here...
POLICE work here is a CURSED JOB and I'm not SORRY TO SAY...
comrade pls increase d vawulence.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Religion destroyed Pakistan , same way it destroyed Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by datemax: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2023
ybalogs:
*GREAT LESSONS OF LIFE*

While I was admitted some months back at the hospital, something happened and it thought me a valuable lesson I was going to hold onto for a long time.

This woman who nursed her sick husband whose bed was just opposite mine, walked up to me.

She told me she had brought no cups along with her and she needed a cup she could use to bath her husband when he finally wakes up from sleep. She asked if I had any cup available to give her.

I told her I had brought none. The one I brought had been taken home. I do not use cups to pour water on my body. I used my hands. But she could make use of the cup on my water flask if she chose to.

She asked if I was okay with it, and I told her it was fine.

"Just use it. The flask has another cover on it. Use it." I smiled so she doesn't feel somehow about it.

She thanked me and left with the cup. Soon when her husband was awake, she walked him to the bathroom to have his bath, using the flask cup as a fetcher.

Moments later, when her husband was fast asleep again, she returned to me and asked if I had hot water in my flask. She told me they had no flask and her doctors said her husband will have to be drinking warm water always since he had just undergone a surgery.

I told her there was hot water in the flask and I stretched my hands, picked it, and handed it over to her.

I watched as she made tea for herself using the water from my flask, and drank the tea from the flask cup. When her husband was awake, she made him tea in the same cup and handed over to him to drink.

During that period, the flask was always with her and I didn't even bother to ask for it. I noticed her sick husband needed the hot water more than I did. As for me, I was already recovering fast and was just waiting to be discharged.

The day I was to be discharged, I went to the bathroom to take my bath. But then I thought of using the flask cover for the first time. I returned and asked the woman if I could use the flask cover to have my bath. This time, the husband was now awake and staring at me with his eyes wide open.

She told me to pick the cover.

While I turned to leave, her husband called me back.

"What do you want to use the cover for?"

I told him I wanted to use it to have my bath.

"Drop it please." He pointed angrily to the table.

He turned to his wife and scolded her.

"Why will you give him our flask cover to go and bath with? Why? I don't like this attitude of yours please. How will you share my cover with someone I do not know? Do you know the sickness he came with to the hospital?"

I dropped the flask cover on the table without saying a word, and walked to the bathroom. When I was done having my bath, I returned to my bed and the wife brought the flask back to me. She thanked me for borrowing her the flask.

"At a point I forgot I had even borrowed the flask from you. Thank you so much. Please don't be angry."

I smiled and collected the flask from her. Before she left, she apologised again for her husband's rude behaviour towards me. I told her it was okay and I wasn't feeling bad about it.

When I asked if she had a flask for her husband's tea and hot water, she told me she didn't. But she planned buying one when money comes in.

I handed the flask back to her and told her to keep it.

"Use it for his water. I will buy a new one when I get home."

She was so excited. She thanked me severally, before turning to leave. The husband who laid on the bed, waved and smiled at me.

"Thank you. God bless you. Thank you very much." He smiled excitedly.

_I left that hospital with a lesson._

*Sometimes we offer help to people who wouldn't do same for us in return if we were in their shoes. We make sacrifices for people who wouldn't think of making such sacrifices for us too.*

*I have found myself doing things for people who denied me same favour when I needed it most. But that didn't stop me from being good and rendering help when they needed it. It shouldn't stop you either.*

*Don't stop doing the right thing just because they don't do same for you. A good act will always speak for you. It may not come through them, but it will definitely come through someone else.*

Good afternoon and have a beautiful 2023! �

*COPIED*
this is awesome, God bless u. I have learnt something today

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Lashist(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2023
Roboto11:
Yet Shinedu would say he left his inheritance in Pakistan.
Lol...your worthless life revolves around igbos...its still a good thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by samwillyco1(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2023
Nigeria is even worst
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Johel(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2023
Parachoko:
The only thing Pakistan take better pass Nigeria nah p Food and the cheap foods

Good roads.
Light
Good policing
And many more.

What we have in Nigeria are mainly resources, money,noise and kwaruption.
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Focusmind: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Nigeria, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh have the same thing in common. High population with fewer opportunities. Reason why most middle class people in those countries are migrating in droves to Western countries

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by chinchum(m): 8:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Ratio 1 vacancy to 27 applicants is not bad. The only concern is the way and venue the test was conducted.

In most jobs , expecially entry level jobs; at least 100 people apply for 1 vacancy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise / His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake / 774,000: 4 PhD, 200 Masters Degrees Holders Apply For FG's N20k Unskilled Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.