Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job (28712 Views)

Police Job Offer / Should I Accept This Police Job? / Candidates Applying For Police Job Hit Over 294,851 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
This maard p*g from arshawo mother is here spitting everywhere like an imbeirselic sapien.you are so so dumb that you have forgotten that even your fada was a fuul.

In the south we have Igbo and yoruba Ijaw and other tribes ..

You're a fuul .. wereh.. oloshii
ATLIEN2027:

Dumbest retar@ed brainwashed delusional imb@ciles like you think that you can sell us down the road simply because of Yebo Puna ? May thunder scatter your empty skull.
Bast@rd omo ale omo monkey. Shango la pa e.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You can go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon after he's sworn in.
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by ddeola: 1:09am On Jan 06, 2023
One good thing here is that the youths are ready to serve their country. Dat na mighty army o, take it or leave it. sad sad sad
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by SodiumValproate: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2023
HitSong:
grin

They said millions died of COVID... WHERE ARE ALL THE VACANCIES?
I just the expect to see the first werey wey go use this emoji grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Parachoko: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2023
Solsix:

Food been cheaper is a big achievement by any government. Nigeria government couldn't achieve thst
You're right.

Food is extremely expensive in Nigeria

We have thousands of cows in Nigeria, yet, Butter, Cheese and Milk is so expensive in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Successfulben: 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Thanks my brother. May God help his church.
olamike02:

This is very sad. My experience in that church was enough for me never to step at any church again but when i realized their strategy,a church where pastor gives bribes to be posted to a 'juicy' branch,I knew that place was not for me. Sorry bro.nd thank God you never allowed that to discourage you and your family from serving God.
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Queseda:
Reminds me of the Customs/NIS job at Abuja stadium around 2014 where some people died
i think thats 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Differences Between A CV And A Resume / Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise / His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.