Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job (28720 Views)

Police Job Offer / Should I Accept This Police Job? / Candidates Applying For Police Job Hit Over 294,851 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by AnonymustME(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2023
allandutch:
Something similar happened in Nigeria some years back. Was it FRSC or Customs?

Immigration, and some people died in the stampede
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2023
Pakistan is a Muslim country. It is over populated and has a high poverty index. Countries with high Muslim*population will always have problems of employment, poverty*, illiteracy*, etc.
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by clockwisereport: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2023
Sweetplum:
It has happened in Nigeria before and it was worst. Who remembered 2014 Immigration recruitment?
Over 300,000 people applied for job of not up to 3,000 people. There was stampede and many died in different states. Wetin be the mumu misniter of interior that time? Him and GEJ were blamed.

His name is comrade Abba Moro

He is currently a senator in the Nigerian senate
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by tempest01(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2023
maasoap:

You guys can't be objective for once in your entire miserable life! You are blaming religion for corruption issue, that's good to know.
Is Islamic extremism also responsible for Nigeria damning unemployment problem? Is Saudi Arabia and UAE not practising the same religion? Or, you think extremism in Pakistan can match that of Saudi Arabia? Anywhere you see problem like this, blame the corrupt system, simple as ABC

Is extremism not part of the reason that corruption will thrive?

In Nigeria , the nepotism, favouritism and sectionalism that brings about unemployment and unproductivity, can it not be tied to regional and religious affiliation and extremism?
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by MacDani(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2023
GeneralDae:

Not Nigeria, Pakistan.

Corrected. Thanks
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Let's say Pakistan government are using their stolen public funds to improve their defence systems what are Nigeria using their own to do
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by cocolacec(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2023
HitSong:
grin

They said millions died of COVID... WHERE ARE ALL THE VACANCIES?
The dead were the jobless group grin cheesy.
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by headboyprince(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2023
NotKnown:
Nigeria Promax cheesy cheesy
still better than niyergia...in Nigeria millions of youths would show up
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Successfulben: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2023
This story of yours is also related to mine. We have been humiliated before when we heard nothing. We gave our all in the local church were we were worshipping since we didn't have money, we gave our time and our services. I was made the Church boy,I was given a duplicate of the church's key to open and clean the Church before the main service. I was given a stipend to encourage me. Things weren't going as we planned. Daddy just lost his job and mummy's business was experiencing a downturn or you can call it a decline. We collected loan from L.A.P.O to boost the family's business, but still nothing came out from it. We are a non-yoruba speaking family, we were financially handicapped and we were attending RCCG. We were practically leaving from hand to mouth and depended for little assistance from church members to sustain us. We were ridiculed, took advantaged of and dispised.
I remembered when I was in my first year in the University of Benin I requested for a loan (from amongst the pastorate about four of them) of fifty thousand naira to kick start a popcorn business within the campus, but was given 10k out of the possible 50k. I knew 10K would not start a popcorn business so I thanked them and the next day left for school. My family though were not rich in finance but are anointed. You know in RCCG, men with deep pockets are made pastors. My elder brother is gifted in prophecy, whenever he is given a chance to moderate in prayers the heavens is usually opened and deep secrets will be unlocked. He once prophesied that the fish pond business of one of our pastors was about to be attacked by an enemy, that he should give himself to prayers for his business, but he took it lightly and didn't believe that God could pass through a poor young man to reach him. He didn't take the prophecy serious and so he did not pray, the day the enemy struck, a great number of his fishes died and he accused my brother of using satanic powers to attack his business. That was the beginning of our problems with the local parish. There hatred towards us became open, we were ministering to members of the same church and people were getting their testimonies but our needs were left unattended to. God was passing us through a school in the spirit and we were patient. We never relented in our services to God and to humanity. Many a time,myself and my elder brother would visit families immediately after service to check on some new comers to see how they were faring, people thought we wanted to win the hearts of the members so as to possibly start a ministry of our own or probably take the pastor's place. People's perspectives about us became very divergent. It was a period of darkness for us. We were sowing in the Spirit. The persecution became intense and my brother was told not to prophecy anymore that RCCG does not allow prophecy �, that was when it became obvious to us that beyond the blazers suit, shiny shoes and lovely faces there is more. You will need the anointing to be able to know things that a mere mortal can never know. We went underground, positioned ourselves towards the East and began to shoot our arrows in the place of prayers. News came that an assistant pastor in the same church was keeping an extra-marital affair with another woman for more than twenty years and the church did not know. The assistant pastor was the one who was sent to tell my brother that in RCCG prophecy is not allowed and he was the same person the Holyghost exposed for having a strange woman outside his marriage. Fear gripped the church and the level of persecution increased. They said if truly we were using the power of God to do the work of philanthropy (As Jesus went about doing the work of philanthropy), why are we not up to their levels financially? To them before you can be used of God you should first have material possessions as a proof that God is with you. When we saw that our continuous fellowshipping with them would not yield anything positive in terms of spiritual growth, we left. Since we left them, there numbers dropped drastically as people who heard that we were not longer with them left also. They could not pay for the rent anymore since the Holyghost left with us and there numbers had dropped. They started accusing us wrongly and people who knew us had another perspective about us. We had more enemies and few friends. God visited us after we left them and blessed us tremendously. Now we now give out, we that used to borrow. Above all, we are still serving God and living under his government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Welrez(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2023
maasoap:

You guys can't be objective for once in your entire miserable life! You are blaming religion for corruption issue, that's good to know.
Is Islamic extremism also responsible for Nigeria damning unemployment problem? Is Saudi Arabia and UAE not practising the same religion? Or, do you think extremism in Pakistan can match that of Saudi Arabia? Anywhere you see a problem like this, blame the corrupt system, simple as ABC
Where is religion blamed for Pakistani woes in my post?
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by olamike02: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2023
This also was the norm under PDP. Remember the IS recruitment scam. Sincerely,PDP na big SCAM.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by olamike02: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2023
Successfulben:
This story of yours is also related to mine. We have been humiliated before when we heard nothing. We gave our all in the local church were we were worshipping since we didn't have money, we gave our time and our services. I was made the Church boy,I was given a duplicate of the church's key to open and clean the Church before the main service. I was given a stipend to encourage me. Things weren't going as we planned. Daddy just lost his job and mummy's business was experiencing a downturn or you can call it a decline. We collected loan from L.A.P.O to boost the family's business, but still nothing came out from it. We are a non-yoruba speaking family, we were financially handicapped and we were attending RCCG. We were practically leaving from hand to mouth and depended for little assistance from church members to sustain us. We were ridiculed, took advantaged of and dispised.
I remembered when I was in my first year in the University of Benin I requested for a loan (from amongst the pastorate about four of them) of fifty thousand naira to kick start a popcorn business within the campus, but was given 10k out of the possible 50k. I knew 10K would not start a popcorn business so I thanked them and the next day left for school. My family though were not rich in finance but are anointed. You know in RCCG, men with deep pockets are made pastors. My elder brother is gifted in prophecy, whenever he is given a chance to moderate in prayers the heavens is usually opened and deep secrets will be unlocked. He once prophesied that the fish pond business of one of our pastors was about to be attacked by an enemy, that he should give himself to prayers for his business, but he took it lightly and didn't believe that God could pass through a poor young man to reach him. He didn't take the prophecy serious and so he did not pray, the day the enemy struck, a great number of his fishes died and he accused my brother of using satanic powers to attack his business. That was the beginning of our problems with the local parish. There hatred towards us became open, we were ministering to members of the same church and people were getting their testimonies but our needs were left unattended to. God was passing us through a school in the spirit and we were patient. We never relented in our services to God and to humanity. Many a time,myself and my elder brother would visit families immediately after service to check on some new comers to see how they were faring, people thought we wanted to win the hearts of the members so as to possibly start a ministry of our own or probably take the pastor's place. People's perspectives about us became very divergent. It was a period of darkness for us. We were sowing in the Spirit. The persecution became intense and my brother was told not to prophecy anymore that RCCG does not allow prophecy �, that was when it became obvious to us that beyond the blazers suit, shiny shoes and lovely faces there is more. You will need the anointing to be able to know things that a mere mortal can never know. We went underground, positioned ourselves towards the East and began to shoot our arrows in the place of prayers. News came that an assistant pastor in the same church was keeping an extra-marital affair with another woman for more than twenty years and the church did not know. The assistant pastor was the one who was sent to tell my brother that in RCCG prophecy is not allowed and he was the same person the Holyghost exposed for having a strange woman outside his marriage. Fear gripped the church and the level of persecution increased. They said if truly we were using the power of God to do the work of philanthropy (As Jesus went about doing the work of philanthropy), why are we not up to their levels financially? To them before you can be used of God you should first have material possessions as a proof that God is with you. When we saw that our continuous fellowshipping with them would not yield anything positive in terms of spiritual growth, we left. Since we left them, there numbers dropped drastically as people who heard that we were not longer with them left also. They could not pay for the rent anymore since the Holyghost left with us and there numbers had dropped. They started accusing us wrongly and people who knew us had another perspective about us. We had more enemies and few friends. God visited us after we left them and blessed us tremendously. Now we now give out, we that used to borrow. Above all, we are still serving God and living under his government.
This is very sad. My experience in that church was enough for me never to step at any church again but when i realized their strategy,a church where pastor gives bribes to be posted to a 'juicy' branch,I knew that place was not for me. Sorry bro.nd thank God you never allowed that to discourage you and your family from serving God.
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by worksmart(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Not a bad ratio, 27 people going for every job.
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Bluntemperor: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2023
Sundaland:
This is serious!

But they are associated with Taliban and Afghanistan,na!
So , what is the fuss about?
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by ATLIEN2027: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2023
I was on an IT project late last year with positions for oy 120 and we had 700 people applied. This was a temporary project position in the.US for that matter.
I never thought we would have that many people for such a small temporary project especially in the US economy with plenty of jobs.
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
I was on an IT project late last year with positions for oy 120 and we had 700 people applied. This was a temporary project position in the.US for that matter.
I never thought we would have that many people for such a small temporary project especially in the US economy with plenty of jobs.
who gives an IT project to a terrorist?

Is Nigeria Afghanistan already ?
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by goldfish27(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nigeria immigration job comes to mind
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Druggie I am yoruba married to igbo..
Stop being stewpid
ATLIEN2027:

Dumbest IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey.
May be if you can escape from the unknown gunmen in your Biafuro God forsaken village and make your way to Atlanta, I might give you a job since I'm the BOSS here. But with this your shallow, zero IQ infantile retar@ded imb@cile reasoning, I doubt if you have anything of value to offer any organization.
Stay in your Biafuro jungle until unknown gunmen track you down and put you out of your miserable low life existence.

STFU and get lost.
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by asanausana91: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bluntguy:
30000 is very small nah. For Naija 1 million people dey come interview over 500 job vacancies. They still end up extorted of the very little they have and eventually sent home without getting the job.
Vote for Peter Obi if you want to take this country back from the criminals in power.
but not police job. Stop lieing!
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Okoroawusa: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
This reminds me of the PDP era
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by VirileNelly2420: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Christane:
bottom line....... unemployment full everywhere no be only Nigeria

even d country wey u want Japa go self .. unemployment dey there

so think thrice before move
Maybe not.

Could b dat police is a prestigious and lucrative work over there.

People dey rush to enter police here?
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Solsix(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Parachoko:
The only thing Pakistan take better pass Nigeria nah p Food and the cheap foods
Food been cheaper is a big achievement by any government. Nigeria government couldn't achieve thst
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Mumu man, so marrying an Igbo woman has robbed you of the small IQ you had left? Brainwashed simp. Grow some balls kid and stop acting like a brainwashed ipob terrorist Zombidient fool.

Buuzuu like you ..
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Christane: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Nigeria is so blessed that we shouldn't be talking about unemployment. Successive evil and heartless governments over the years has turned this country into an evil forest. Just imagine the debts Buhari took with nothing really to show for. Just look at the billions that was wasted to print new naira notes when there is inflation. CBN couldn't account for a whopping 89 trillion naira of recent. We are blessed with enormous wealth and shouldn't have anything to do with poverty. But unfortunately we found ourselves here because of evil leaders. Its wrong to compare us with Pakistan.
I really see reason with u.
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by Panda7(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
advertising for recruitment without advertising for suitable qualifications, how do you screen unqualified candidate s out before final exams or interview?
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Christane:
I really see reason with u.

I'm glad you do!
Re: VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job by kafeii123: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na from Dem Nigeria dey learn work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake / 774,000: 4 PhD, 200 Masters Degrees Holders Apply For FG's N20k Unskilled Job / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.