Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Have U Ever Given Out Somfin Only To Receive Somfin Better de same day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Given Out Somfin Only To Receive Somfin Better de same day? (251 Views)

No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. / The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Have U Ever Wondered How Much A Runs Girls Costs (port Harcourt Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Given Out Somfin Only To Receive Somfin Better de same day? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
One day on my way home frm school, Uniuyo 2b specific a lady i never knew b4 approached me, begging me 4 2h to buy food 4 her baby, and i had only 6h 4 both my tp nd feeding 4 the whole day. That's because i exhausted my weekly stipends nd the church i use to play for didn't pay me that month. After much calculation i gave her the 2h out of my 6h remaining 4h, she thanked me and walked away. So along the line i began to reason as a sharp guy, how will i survive with 4h for tp nd feeding in the middle of the week? I branched one bet 9ja shop along ikot ekpene rd, if u've stayed in uyo b4 you'll knw that bet 9ja shop close to plaza along ikot ekpene rd. I seperated my tp which was 1h frm the 4h, remaining 3h. The remaining 3h was used for okpor (virtual game). After playing 3 times i ended up winning 8k, i gave the cashier 5h nd ran out never to return. So frm my story i gave out 2h nd God gave me 7.5k that same day. Pls can u share ur own experience?
Re: Have U Ever Given Out Somfin Only To Receive Somfin Better de same day? by headbasher96(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Justifying stupidity so make we give out our last carx use the rest go play bet is that what u are insinuating abi the pikin she carry no get father rada rada for this new year naija don cat all man for him self
Re: Have U Ever Given Out Somfin Only To Receive Somfin Better de same day? by falcon01: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
People who type like this are very Annoying lipsrsealed
What's somfin? Type in full jare, are you in a hurry??
Re: Have U Ever Given Out Somfin Only To Receive Somfin Better de same day? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
headbasher96:
Justifying stupidity so make we give out our last carx use the rest go play bet is that what u are insinuating abi the pikin she carry no get father rada rada for this new year naija don cat all man for him self
I can't advice anybody to go into gambling because i'm not a chain gambler but the situation i found myself that day pushed me into virtual game nd it paid off big time. So always try to understand b4 u comment.
Re: Have U Ever Given Out Somfin Only To Receive Somfin Better de same day? by headbasher96(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
I can't advice anybody to go into gambling because i'm not a chain gambler but the situation i found myself that day pushed me into virtual game nd it paid off big time. So always try to understand b4 u comment.
oga there is nothing to understand death to u of u who patronize bet9ja and co

(1) (Reply)

. / "Surviving And Thriving After Divorce" (ebook) / Loyalty Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.