Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. (8514 Views)

In Regret: 12 Years Of Masturbation Has Given Me Permanent Body Odour / The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / 'No Black Is Allowed To Date Our Women': Man Killed For Dating Chinese Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by kollinzgee(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
If Europe,Asia and America gets wipe out in a nuclear war today which is is looking very likely,will Africans be able to produce,phones,laptops,Airplanes,car engines,infact will a blackman be able to go to space to at least launch a satelite to aid telecommunications? Despite having the richest minerals beneath of soil.
All we do everyday is cry victim of white oppression while we are the ones helping to conquere us, we fight against any good that come out of Africa.i doubt we will ever get it right in this our lifetime.maybe our children children.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by gaby(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Did humans ever survive or lived without the stuff you listed above at some point in their lives?

Also, you need to read more and broadly, you'd come to understand that most of the inventions you reeled out were originally from black men who were denied their rights and recognition by way of the white man's "Patent".

*Modified*

For all quoting me, kindly google to understand the meaning of the word "Patent v Invention".

Someone should try reading any of these books...

1. Stolen Legacy.
2. Destruction of black civilization.

Do well to also read up on the origin/history of the caesarian section.

A black slave introduced immunization/vaccination to America, precisely, in Boston, Massachusetts. He wasn't allowed to benefit from his work.

Make una stop to dey insult and self-hate out of ignorance.

Go read Isabel Walkerson's new book-Caste: the origins of our discontent".

A quote from the book "People in West Africa had discovered that they could fend off contagious diseases by inoculating themselves with a specimen of fluid from an infected person".

All these are histories and true-life stories being revealed by honest white folks while you guys still swallow and believe the long-held lies cemented in your brains from ages gone.

What a pity...

Prettygirl200
MadarasBlade
HITsquad
kollinzgee
rookidmart
lebron7
Amunethseranu (Pink Pig)
Krak
CodeTemplar
Slynation
jamesversion

I've given you all an assignment.

You must all learn to know yourselves and place.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by kollinzgee(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
gaby:
Did humans ever survive or lived without the stuff you listed above at some point in their lives?

Mr man can you live happily without that android phone you are using to type right now?

16 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by helinues: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
What you don't know is most of the brains behind all those technology are blacks

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by rookidmart: 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
gaby:

Also, you need to read more and broadly, you'd come to understand that most of the inventions you reeled out were originally from black men who were denied their rights and recognition by way of the whitrman's "Patent".

helinues:
What you don't know is most of the brains behind all those technology are blacks
"The worst of all deceptions is self-deception."
-Plato

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Ballzproblem2: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
black people are mostly behind technology yet their continent is the most underdeveloped,no be juju be that? 🀑

34 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Ballzproblem2: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
rookidmart:

"The worst of all deceptions is self-deception." -Plato
someone that supports buhari,you have time to answer the idiot

19 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Starz825(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
He say its looking likely....
Better think other things bro

Cos there will never be nuclear war

2 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Autobot05: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
kollinzgee:
If Europe,Asia and America gets wipe out in a nuclear war today which is is looking very likely,will Africans be able to produce,phones,laptops,Airplanes,car engines,infact will a blackman be able to go to space to at least launch a satelite to aid telecommunications? Despite having the richest minerals beneath of soil.
All we do everyday is cry victim of white oppression while we are the ones helping to conquere us, we fight against any good that come out of Africa.i doubt we will ever get it right in this our lifetime.maybe our children children.

Stop racism
Black people work in Apple and other tech companies
Intelligence knows no race

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
mostly behind technology yet your continent is the most underdeveloped,no be juju be that? 🀑
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nah LEADERSHIP cause am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Greyworld:

You don't only sound foolish. You are indeed foolish. Like you are someone's boyfriend or husband ??

She dey try o
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oga take am easy . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
These banters no be here o.

See as guys dey enter each other body. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

BTW Op, I believe the average mind works better on survival mode. You will be surprised we may come out better, as long as we realize the need to. smiley

2 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nature always finds a way. If nature sees that white and Asians are no more, it will trigger whatever genetic advantage both races had and add it to the next gen Africans making them equal or more superior to whites.

Right now we’re relaxed cause whites and Asians got it covered, so no stress.

But you know how evolution is, the need to survive will push our brain to activate certain dormant part and deactivate certain evil parts so we can function as an advanced species.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by kollinzgee(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Autobot05:

Stop racism
Black people work in Apple and other tech companies
Intelligence knows no race
Why arent we doing the same here in our continent is anyone restricting us?

15 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by kollinzgee(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Starz825:
He say its looking likely....
Better think other things bro

Cos there will never be nuclear war

You are a joker,if by any means Russia starts to loose this war to Nato it will use nukes to save face,nuclear war is the last option.

2 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Autobot05: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
kollinzgee:

Why arent we doing the same here in our continent is anyone restricting us?

Greed from our leaders ..
We don't explore our talents
People with good skills leave this useless country day by day and go to work in another country thereby empowering their workforce and contributing to the society over there

You grab ?

Even me if I see money I go japa

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by kollinzgee(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
Autobot05:

Greed from our leaders ..
We don't explore our talents
People with good skills leave this useless country day by day and go to work in another country thereby empowering their workforce and contributing to the society over there

You grab ?

Even me if I see money I go japa

I dont think its our leaders its the peopld in general,the government is the people. and the people is the government ,it is our culture and values

12 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Samuelnze(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
You ranting and blaming other blacks what have you produced? What positive impact have you made in the tech industry? Na for ashaw* house you dey dey 24/7.. Produce one first.

6 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by dollytino4real(f): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
Humans once lived without those things u mentioned, so e no go change anything if flood carry dem Bermuda triangle

2 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by HITsquad: 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
gaby:

Also, you need to read more and broadly, you'd come to understand that most of the inventions you reeled out were originally from black men who were denied their rights and recognition by way of the whitrman's "Patent".
What and what did black man invent? Oh you mean ancient Egyptians? We weren't even that closely genetically related.. So leave all these Black conspiracy theories. 'Typical' Black man never contributed much to the globe. Most of us didn't even have clothes when Europeans arrived in Africa.
So Bro... we Africans need to accept the fact that we have been doing everything wrong. that's the first step of finally getting it right. I'm a very proud black man, but let's call a spade a spade.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Autobot05: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
kollinzgee:

I dont think its our leaders its the peopld in general,the government is the people. and the people is the government ,it is our culture and values

It starts with the leaders first bro
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by SIRTee15: 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
HITsquad:
What and what did black man invent? Oh you mean ancient Egyptians? We weren't even that closely genetically related.. So leave all these Black conspiracy theories. 'Typical' Black man never contributed much to the globe. Most of us didn't even have clothes when Europeans arrived in Africa.
So Bro... we Africans need to accept the fact that we have been doing everything wrong. that's the first step of finally getting it right. I'm a very proud black man, but let's call a spade a spade.

Have u read about ancient African migration b4 yarning ignorance.
Another educated illiterate saying Africans were naked when the Europeans arrived.
FYI textile was African biggest export to Europe in pre colonial times after slave trade.

2 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by rex444(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Shey because we come begin see all these things....during our grandfathers time, all these things were not present and they raised very well kids

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by HITsquad: 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
SIRTee15:

Have u read about ancient African migration b4 yarning ignorance.
Another educated illiterate saying Africans were naked when the Europeans arrived.
FYI textile was African biggest export to Europe in pre colonial times after slave trade.
I would have really loved to continue with this conversation. But your reply was really childish and insultive... Im too old for for such, so have a really nice day young man. Peace bro.

12 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by HellVictorinho7: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
HITsquad:
I would have really loved to continue with this conversation. But your reply was really childish and insultive... Im too old for for such, so have a really nice day young man. Peace bro.
in other words,u need palmi.

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by HellVictorinho7: 12:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
black people are m ostly behind technology yet their continent is the most underdeveloped,no be juju be that? 🀑
u and ur family members are inferior to white imbeh ,congrats,at least we share not a surname wink
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by HellVictorinho7: 12:12am On Mar 18, 2023
kollinzgee:
no be only we, na we we. may u neva see a reason to stop.....wait, u no be naira nah, go meet zino make e baff u with whiskey ,davido no fit pour cement 4 my tea, wink
Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 18, 2023
Living with nature would be much better!

4 Likes

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by HellVictorinho7: 12:19am On Mar 18, 2023
na lack of sense dey cause dis kind of thread ,make the OP go wash him head 4 pacific ocean by sunday 3am. angry

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. by HITsquad: 12:30am On Mar 18, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
in other words,u need palmi.
#Liked.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Most Handsome Man / 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex / Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.