Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? (5975 Views)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by permanentgrace(m): 7:43am On May 22, 2016
Despite being Sunday morning, it's quite annoying so i have to open this thread regardless.

I will give just two live examples to buttress my point. Mind you, this is a live experience...not told or hearsay.

First, i travelled from my state of residence to the neighbouring state for an important issue. While there in the capital city, i met this lady, so humble and well-dressed and looked more like a pastor's daughter who must believably be properly brought up. To be sincere, i love such ladies, so i went to say hi to her and she responded nicely which wasnt opposite of what i expected considering her outlook. We talked and to cut the story short, do you know that i spent that very night with the girl? While with her in a friend's guest room, her boyfriend whom i believe must totally be in love with her couldnt sleep. The guy had to call her unceasingly throughout the night suspecting she must be in a wrong place cheating on him. Though she tried to play her game well by not letting the guy know she was with another man, but why must she be going around fuccking other men if she had a guy who so much loved her? To me, from the way the guy acted on phone, he must be stuppidly in love with her but then, she still do not respect her relationship and stick to the guy. When we finished doing what we were doing, she would run to the sitting room and called the guy telling the dude all sort of lies and the following day when she wanted to leave, how much did i give her? Just 2k for transport...whatever. All these for just 2k?

Fear this generation ladies. The bachelors are doomed.

Second story loading...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 7:43am On May 22, 2016
What did you do after figuring she's got a BF? You changed gear and hit harder the acceleration pedal. Now yur here preaching morals. Bruv, you need Jesus grin

No need for second story. First story don cast already

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Mrbigman1(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2016
Why did u go about fuckerying? Re u good too?

Dnt u ve a gf?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 7:51am On May 22, 2016
Silly Really! Is this how men think these days?

One, two, three bad girls equals a whole generation of bad girls.

And you are bad man too o. Even, 4 fingers are pointing back at you.

Yeye

8 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by PunkyV(f): 7:52am On May 22, 2016
This sounds strange & hypocritical to me. The case of the pot calling the kettle black when they both sit on the same coals. You, the same one who went to bed with a stranger you barely know, have no right to be pointing fingers & be so judgmental of promiscuity. That's laughable coming from you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 7:54am On May 22, 2016
*° You ran into 1 of the playas amongst us!!grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Cutehector(m): 7:56am On May 22, 2016
grin

Girls will always be girls, and ladies, ladies!
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by divinehand2003(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2016
Lol
If there were men like you, the ladies would have been more responsible.
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by czarr(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2016
Cool story!
This is not news!
We know what girls are capable of,
Fear them!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 22, 2016
Bro. You be bad man o.. grin. You knew she had a Bf: still you went and knack her akpako. Haba
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 8:08am On May 22, 2016
Pot calling the kettle blackundecided

Your morals are questionable too. The Bible does not encourage fornication. Repent my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2016
permanentgrace:
Despite being Sunday morning, it's quite annoying so i have to open this thread regardless.

I will give just two live examples to buttress my point. Mind you, this is a live experience...not told or hearsay.

First, i travelled from my state of residence to the neighbouring state for an important issue. While there in the capital city, i met this lady, so humble and well-dressed and looked more like a pastor's daughter who must believably be properly brought up. To be sincere, i love such ladies, so i went to say hi to her and she responded nicely which wasnt opposite of what i expected considering her outlook. We talked and to cut the story short, do you know that i spent that very night with the girl? While with her in a friend's guest room, her boyfriend whom i believe must totally be in love with her couldnt sleep. The guy had to call her unceasingly throughout the night suspecting she must be in a wrong place cheating on him. Though she tried to play her game well by not letting the guy know she was with another man, but why must she be going around fuccking other men if she had a guy who so much loved her? To me, from the way the guy acted on phone, he must be stuppidly in love with her but then, she still do not respect her relationship and stick to the guy. When we finished doing what we were doing, she would run to the sitting room and called the guy telling the dude all sort of lies and the following day when she wanted to leave, how much did i give her? Just 2k for transport...whatever. All these for just 2k?

Fear this generation ladies. The bachelors are doomed.

Second story loading...
Boss y u dey complain as u don chop finish....i knw u weren't thinking abt dis while u wia doing wot u wia doing....n remember karma is a big assed bitch.
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by libertyfather(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2016
They won't let you speak, even guys asking must you do and kettle calling pot whatever.. guys with baby girl brain not even this so girls brain...but op I jst paid 3k now and you paid 2k? I feel cheated

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 22, 2016
Codswallop!

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by halfricanadian(f): 9:34am On May 22, 2016
Shebi u guys are treating d good women like trash

Av been treated like one now i realise my type is so rare

Av raised my standard grin grin

Mehn to date me u goin to pass tru alot my type is rare tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by permanentgrace(m): 9:38am On May 22, 2016
Second story loading...

All you guys apportioning blames on me, are ladies supposed to open their legs to every guy who they just barely meet? Are women not supposed to hold themselves to high morality by making sure promiscuity is not exhibited in them? Men will always want their way 'there' but it's wrong to dash it out to every dude at the platter of gold.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by IBOGIRL1: 9:41am On May 22, 2016
The double standard that exists between a man and a woman in our society is annoying. So let me ask you op, Do you think you are any different from the girl, knowing she has a boyfriend yet still went ahead with f***king her and you feel the righteousness and moral leverage to complain. The both of you are same coin, flipped opposite sides.
you are no better than her.
You are the reason for Matt 23: 27-29. l hope you do get to read it seeing that you opened this thread on a Sunday..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
Shebi u guys are treating d good women like trash

Av been treated like one now i realise my type is so rare

Av raised my standard grin grin

Mehn to date me u goin to pass tru alot my type is rare tongue
continue

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by halfricanadian(f): 9:46am On May 22, 2016
kamel4real2015:
continue

Let me continue o

Wen i tried my sef so hard to b d best for someone

Nd i was sidelined like i was a GLOBAL FOOL

Pls i kno who ever gets me now has got a blessing from God

Gurantee him peace of mind no drama no cheating no matter d condition even wen no one is dere i am dere for him nd many good things
grin grin i just realised im a blessing
Used to tink am very unlucky in life

Bt am a very lucky girl for God to av deposited all dose gifts in my life cry cry very lucky girl

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by adegunwa4real(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Let me continue o

Gurantee him peace of mind no drama no cheating no matter d condition even wen no one is dere i am dere for him nd many good things

Bt am a very lucky girl for God to av deposited all dose gifts in my life cry cry very lucky girl

Come, Wa, Zo, Bia....aare you Ugly?
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by halfricanadian(f): 9:53am On May 22, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Come, Wa, Zo, Bia....aare you Ugly?

cheesy cheesy funny im nt ugly i myt nt be dat continental beauty money never dey

Bt wen i work hard get my money grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed nuff said
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 10:00am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Let me continue o

Yeah I understand you the percentage of the good ladies out there is not up to 10% especially in morals and submission they want everything ranging from cards,phones,money,all obsession with flashy things of life without contributing a dime to the the guy pocket,it is how you advertise yourself or describe yourself people view you.It is good you are a luck girl try to be inculcate good moral it is one of the most beneficial ingredients most of our 21st century lack and say no to being dependent on anybody strive to be successful and God will bless you in anything you strive for simple as abc.
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by halfricanadian(f): 10:02am On May 22, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Yeah I understand you the percentage of the good ladies out there is not up to 10% especially in morals and submission they want everything ranging from cards,phones,money,all obsession with flashy things of life without contributing a dime to the the guy pocket,it is how you advertise yourself or describe yourself people view you.It is good you are a luck girl try to be inculcate good moral it is one of the most beneficial ingredients most of our 21st century lack and say no to being dependent on anybody strive to be successful and God will bless you in anything you strive for simple as abc.

Thank u i will cry cry cry cry

Tanx for d advise am still teaching mysef to b more better dan i was d previous day every day
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by adegunwa4real(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy funny im nt ugly i myt nt be dat continental beauty money never dey

Bt wen i work hard get my money grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed nuff said

Well...then stop whinning and start acting like a queen! I know there's Royalty inside of you! Release that Queen in you and let the world come falling at your feet! As from now on, I want you to stop looking for a prince, start looking for a King instead! You're meant to be a queen with authority!
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thank u i will cry cry cry cry

Tanx for d advise am still teaching mysef to b more better dan i was d previous day every day
Nobody is perfect we learn to improve day by day and God is showering the blessing on us.
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by halfricanadian(f): 10:13am On May 22, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Well...then stop whinning and start acting like a queen! I know there's Royalty inside of you! Release that Queen in you and let the world come falling at your feet! As from now on, I want you to stop looking for a prince, start looking for a King instead! You're meant to be a queen with authority!

Awwwwwwww cry cry cry cry

My God ur words gave me goosepimples

Tanx kiss kiss kiss kiss

Yes sir!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by halfricanadian(f): 10:16am On May 22, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Nobody is perfect we learn to improve day by day and God is showering the blessing on us.

I know tanx smiley
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by adegunwa4real(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwwwwwww cry cry cry cry

My God ur words gave me goosepimples

Tanx kiss kiss kiss kiss

Yes sir!!!!!!!!

Ur welcome ma!
Why are u not in church btw?
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

I know tanx smiley
l knew too.
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by permanentgrace(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
What did you do after figuring she's got a BF? You changed gear and hit harder the acceleration pedal. Now yur here preaching morals. Bruv, you need Jesus grin

No need for second story. First story don cast already

As men, we must always beg women for 'that thing' in-btwn their legs. But that does not mean there must always give it to us even as strangers. Besides, you dont expect a full flesh man to begin open Bible and preach morality when a girl has thrown her legs open for him. Who does that?
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 22, 2016
permanentgrace:

As men, we must always beg women for 'that thing' in-btwn their legs. But that does not mean there must always give it to us even as strangers. Besides, you dont expect a full flesh man to begin open Bible and preach morality when a girl has thrown her legs open for him. Who does that?
same way I don't expect him to open a thread about it.
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by permanentgrace(m): 10:51am On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:
This sounds strange & hypocritical to me. The case of the pot calling the kettle black when they both sit on the same coals. You, the same one who went to bed with a stranger you barely know, have no right to be pointing fingers & be so judgmental of promiscuity. That's laughable coming from you.

So you concluded it but from your philosophy, does it mean a woman cannot say no to sex from men again especially the ones she barely meet? If she didnt agree to me, would i have done it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Absolutely Stunning Pictures Of Northern Nigeria / UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died / Re: Jude Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.