Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku (25241 Views)

Showdown Looms At ICPC As Dissolved Board Members ‘stage Comeback’ / Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) / BREAKING!!! IPOB Members Stage Heavy Protest In Aba, Defy Military Presence(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by Tvegas(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Juanmike:
Tinubu is a thief a drug kingpin and a leaky old man. That's who he really is.
And his supporters are senseless.
I hope you don't get Cardiac Arrest if Tinubu wins. I don't understand this level of Hatred towards a fellow Nigerian who your forefathers have probably not even come across in their lifetime . Your type drive people like us away from Obi.

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by Classic40: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin grin
Juanmike:
Walk of shame

Though still better than than Tilumbu.
A close source is telling me that Tinubu is sponsoring the G5.
That He would collapse his structure to LP as he sees that his chance of winning is as tiny as the vulture meat seller brain.
Latest Jan 26 he would defect to LP.
grin
Juanmike:
Walk of shame

That He would collapse his structure to LP as he sees that his chance of winning is as tiny as the vulture meat seller brain.
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by Bimpe29: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ibadan is dominated by Omoluabis and they'll truly be honourable in their choice.
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by Sabiman83: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
OBidients really mean business ooo
Danokoje1449: I like the way they have added many features on their forum ...make sense

Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by Slurity(m): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
southsouthking:
Though I'm for Peter Obi, i still believe Makinde should thread properly and apply his number 6.
Wike has nothing to lose
Makinde need yo be careful but he will win and Tinubu will win in Oyo state too.
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by Kazim8896: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
The monopoly of Nairaland is finally over
Hasino00737: I am not Obidient, but I salute them for this coming up with their own top forum in Nigeria

Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by isaiahethan: 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by Naijatalkies(m): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Am waiting for G5 governors speech tomorrow cheesy grin
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by edogu84: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is best news i am seeing today
LikeCool75: Now we have alternative, anytime Nairaland messes up

Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by ifihearam: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lalami3232:
If you sell your vote because of tribe, religion, salt, rice or even 5K, make you know say na 8yrs na you and your family go suffer.
I say make I just update you sha.

I don talk am and I go talk am again, "if you sell your vote because of irrelevant stuffs, make you know say your suffering na 8yrs of premium anguish and lamentation"

Are you referring to Obi who is sharing salt to buy votes or who?
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by JUMERIT14: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2023
After seeing the forum, I respect OBidients
Smooyis75: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by Sakamanje96: 12:20am On Jan 05, 2023
So many norms are changing...OBidients are truly ready to salvage Nigeria
wman62: They have some nice features that are not here on NL

Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by dannie00792: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2023
After seeing the forum, I respect OBidients
Shaddymie29: With the seriousness of Obidients, they might just win the election

Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by BraveDeltan(m): 12:42am On Jan 05, 2023
NwokoloOwa:
Grid lock every where. Town A shut down by Tinubu, Town B shut down by Atiku, Town C shut down by Obi. I am happy the zero hour no far again so we go rest from all these shut downs and gridlock, both real and imaginary

My brother, I don tire no be small... undecided
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by Ancestortinubu: 12:50am On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu has iregbaji locked down.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the iregbaji
elders forum osun state of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by NessFortunate: 1:07am On Jan 05, 2023
southsouthking:
Though I'm for Peter Obi, i still believe Makinde should thread properly and apply his number 6.
Wike has nothing to lose

They know that endorsing another candidate would spell D.O.M.E They will be expel. They will not fly PDP Candidacy. They will forfeit their political ambition you candidate of a party and be endorsing an opposition. It's not done. Wike is using them. Left for them to wise up.
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by seguno2: 1:42am On Jan 05, 2023
XploraBen:
Okay, good for mikaonites. grin

What I know is that Obi's election as the next president will do Nigeria a lot of good.

Please no BATstard should quote me; y'all can go on licking the ass of Tinubu. cheesy grin

Why do you persist in your own lies, distortions, falsehoods and propaganda?

speedyGonzales:
Atiku Abubakar lists all the companies he owns

Below is some information on his companies:
1. Intels

Intels Nigeria Limited provides integrated logistics services for the Nigerian oil and gas industry. It offers agency services; cargo services; port management and support services in shore bases; and manages client operations, including pipe racks, stacking areas, warehousing, enclosed areas, jetties, offices, water tanks, fuel storage, generators, compressors, and various other services and facilities.

2. Prodeco

Prodeco operates in Nigeria with two companies: Prodeco (Property Development Company) operating within the main territory of Nigeria and Prodeco International operating in Oil & Gas Free Zones. The first company was incorporated in March 1996 as a property development company. Over the years, PRODECO has engaged in building, marine, and infrastructural construction for various clients in the oil and gas industry.

3. Atiku Abubakar farm

He also has a farm in Adamawa state. In 1981 he moved into agriculture, acquiring 2,500 hectares of land near Yola to start a maize and cotton farm. The business fell on hard times and closed in 1986. "My first foray into agriculture, in the 1980s, ended in failure," he once said in 2014. However, since then his farm has expanded and blossomed.

4. ABTI schools

The major part of this is the American University of Nigeria (AUN). It is located in the city of Yola, capital of Adamawa, one of Nigeria's 36 states. The campus, which occupies nearly 1000 hectares, is a serene mixture of desert and farmland. Adamawa, one of the six states in northeast Nigeria, shares the longest borderline with Cameroon Republic.

https://www.naija.ng/1124128-atiku-abubakar-lists-companies-owns.html#1124128

politicoNG:
Mikano International Limited, promoters of Mikano Generators, has denied any link to former Vice President and the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2023 general elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The Managing Director of the company, Firas Mamlouk in a statement said Mikano is not affiliated to the former vice president in any way.

The statement reads: “The attention of the Management of Mikano International Limited, promoters of Mikano Generators (amongst other products), has been drawn to numerous articles and press statements stating that the Company is owned by/affiliated with Atiku Abubakar, GCON.

“This disclaimer is a notice to the general public that the news does not represent the true facts as it concerns Mikano International Limited. Please be informed that Mikano International Limited is not owned, affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HE Atiku Abubakar GCON.

“Members of the public are therefore advised to disregard the news”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/mikano-denies-link-with-pdp-presidential-candidate-atiku/
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by Lightway55: 1:57am On Jan 05, 2023
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
KushLyon87: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by pfadom: 2:14am On Jan 05, 2023
It's nothing but a walk for their own stomach and selfish interests. What have these shameless rogues done in the interest ad benefits of an average people of Oyo State.
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by pfadom: 2:20am On Jan 05, 2023
Please engage your mental faculties and reason properly.

Tinubu sponsoring the G5?

When their crisis began prior to the APC primaries that produced Tinubu.

I pity the investments on you tha have gone down the drain.

Juanmike:
Walk of shame

Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:26am On Jan 05, 2023
Juanmike:
Walk of shame

You and your source are high on Somalian weed!!!
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by BossGerald: 4:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Samogloby:
One of upper iweka miscreants spotted

No be this same Ibadan una say dey developed
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by seguno2: 5:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Winning123:
Following in her Father's footstep who is notorious for betraying the people's course.

Was she the one asking where are the cows, when Fulani herdsmen killed Pa Fasoranti’s daughter?
Abi she is the one who sold Yorubas’ HoR Speaker position to Tambuwal in 2011?
Maybe you don’t know what betrayer means

MANDIPUTIN:
Aminu Tambuwal, now Sokoto State governor, won the seat, against the preferred pick of his party, Mrs Mulikat Adeola Akande, from the South-West. Defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, then a fledging opposition, which had Akande and his soulmate, former Lagos State governor, Senator Bola Tinubu, as front- line leaders, openly asked its elected members of the House of Representatives, mostly from the South-West, to work against their region and back Tambuwal from North-West.

The opposition party’s support carried Tambuwal through the contest against Akande, then ruling party’s favourite for the speakership seat.

In his book, Chief Akande revealed that former president then as incumbent, personally reached out to Tinubu, who is now believed to be nursing presidential aspiration in 2023 and himself, but couldn’t convince them.

He wrote, “President Jonathan, immediately after the meeting (with political parties), called Bola Tinubu aside into a lobby to broach the matter of ACN support for a choice of who would become the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

“That same day, President[b] Jonathan talked to me on phone about the same matter. He disclosed that PDP had zoned the position to the South-West[/b] but that only one Muraina and another Mulika won elections on PDP ticket from the zone into the House of Representatives.

“I quickly reminded him that, as at (sic) that date in the United States of America, while the Democrats produced the Senate President, the Republicans (the opposition) produced the Speaker of the House of Representatives. I boasted that ACN was capable of suggesting to him ten names of members from the South West from among whom to choose if PDP would be magnanimous enough to practice democracy the way it was being practised in the USA, from where we imported our presidential system.

“He seemed pissed off and stopped the conversation,” he said.

In the era being referenced by the former national chairman of the defunct opposition party, the controlling party in each of the chambers of the Congress in the United States was in the majority, which wasn’t the case with ACN when the Ila-born politician was making his claim.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-we-foiled-jonathans-effort-to-make-mulika-adeola-speaker-akande-reveals/
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by Gaabasky: 5:48am On Jan 05, 2023
We can even manage Tinubu because of his performance as a Governor and Obi because of SE region abstential but Atiku is a big slap on Nigeria with his antecedent as highly corrupt, selfish leader, Northerner taking over from Northerner and with holigostic and untouchable mayhem the Fulani militia caused during Buhari regime. It will be a great distress mistake to elect Atiku as a President n the uncalled message that it will send to the Northerners that they can become President with or without the Southerners efforts.

To be frank, I am a Northerner but Atiku as a President will be a serious disaster.
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by Heterodox(m): 6:39am On Jan 05, 2023
Lalami3232:
If you sell your vote because of tribe, religion, salt, rice or even 5K, make you know say na 8yrs na you and your family go suffer.

I don talk am and I go talk am again, "if you sell your vote because of irrelevant stuffs, make you know say your suffering na 8yrs of premium anguish and lamentation"
Yes, there's no need to sell votes to PO.
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by pat077: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2023
Most of those in the rally will only collect their money and won't vote for Atiku.
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by yaki84: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2023
Lalami3232:

So u sold ur vote between 2015 and 2019?

Allow us wey no sell our votes before experience how it is abeg...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: Sanusi Doesn't Know How Oil Revenues Are Remitted - Andrew Yakubu / Fayemi: We Can Do Away With Senate / Constitution Review: Akeredolu Backs Return To 1963 Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.