Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku (25239 Views)

Showdown Looms At ICPC As Dissolved Board Members ‘stage Comeback’ / Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) / BREAKING!!! IPOB Members Stage Heavy Protest In Aba, Defy Military Presence(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by rolams(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2023
southsouthking:
Though I'm for Peter Obi, i still believe Makinde should thread properly and apply his number 6.
Wike has nothing to lose

That's just the truth!
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by od4life(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2023
Juanmike:
Walk of shame

Though still better than than Tilumbu.
A close source is telling me that Tinubu is sponsoring the G5.
That He would collapse his structure to LP as he sees that his chance of winning is as tiny as the vulture meat seller brain.
Latest Jan 26 he would defect to LP.
Fake news!!!
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by manyus(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2023
Juanmike:
Walk of shame

That He would collapse his structure to LP as he sees that his chance of winning is as tiny as the vulture meat seller brain.

You get number 6 so... grin
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by oluwaseun89333: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2023
I hope atiku is here to waste moneyI hope atiku is here to waste money...
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by trendo360: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Juanmike:
Walk of shame

What's this one saying ? Tinubu has not collapse his structure for Atiku you are talking of LP.

Stop all this hype Obi is not our messiah and he can not perform magic with 1999 constitution.
Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by Juanmike(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
trendo360:

What's this one saying ? Tinubu has not collapse his structure for Atiku you are talking of LP.

Stop all this hype Obi is not our messiah and he can not perform magic with 1999 constitution.
Neither will Atiku and Tinubu.
Alas I will settle for the best.
I don't knowabout you but I don't settle for less.

Re: Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku by CartelKenneth: 6:39pm On May 15, 2023
Abbeynomics:
=CartelKenneth post=119717382]Yoruba people were created by mistake I swear

Igbo are slave

Yoruba people are created by mistake aswr
First of all they look like unfinished products(very ugly)….

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd Welcomes Ex-President Buhari As He Arrives Daura (Photos, Video) / Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC / 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.