Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! (16269 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out, Could Dis Be Scam Job .. / Pls Friends Could This Be Scam / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Risingblue008(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2023
I knw this job,
It's not a scam shaaa
Ur money go enter, almost half a million naira,
At the end,it's 50/50 if u pass their interviews,
But if u get the work,na money oo
Almost steady 90-100k weekly

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by aycapri(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Won fe gba e ni oo
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Donedeal1(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2023
Brother-law ko brother- in- crime ni.

He is in

If so then he should just sponsored you in too

To recoup latter.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Petacephas: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2023
My guy, run for your life. They did it to my guy and till today he is still wandering. You see, that your friend has been super so, they will tell him to find someone to do same to so he can recover his money and get more. If you go now, they will tell you to find someone after collecting your money. Yeye goats .

6 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by LordReed(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:
Please guys I need urgent and mature response to this issue.

I am a graduate and currently working as a real estate broker in Abuja.

Recently a friend of mine who happened to be my brother in-law told me of a job offer in portharcourt at a company( an international company persay) who were ready to pay him in dollars every week.

The problem was that he has to pay N650k for international working documents, dollar account and other stuffs to commence training.

I don't know what happened next, I later heard he's there already and he wants to create opportunity for me too.

So he requested for my details which I sent to him. Lately yesterday he called telling me I was confirmed for the job replacement and I also have to pay N650k to get the job.

I didn't say anything to him yet aside telling him I'll get back to him.

I'm having a double feeling about this seeing the fact that this is someone I know in person, that's why I brought it here.

Thank you guys!

Scam.
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by lilalex(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Recently a friend of mine who happened to be my brother in-law told me of a job offer in portharcourt at a company( an international company persay) who were ready to pay him in dollars every week.

The problem was that he has to pay N650k for international working documents, dollar account and other stuffs to commence training.

I don't know what happened next, I later heard he's there already and he wants to create opportunity for me too.

So he requested for my details which I sent to him. Lately yesterday he called telling me I was confirmed for the job replacement and I also have to pay N650k to get the job.

I'm having a double feeling about this seeing the fact that this is someone I know in person, that's why I brought it here.

Thank you guys!
My dear is a scam so i will advice you to stay away from the person that presented this proposal to you, i am in Port Harcourt and there is no such company like that. This is probably QNET, so just do a search here in Nairaland About QNET and you will know what we all are saying. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2023
The scam always come from portharcourt...why!

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by ejimatic: 9:38am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!
. Tell him to pay for you and you will refund him later or tell him to borrow you you will pay him back.. If he says no to this ,know that you will be duped for the first time in your life!
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Ashi22: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2023
It doesn't a genuine job
They full here in my area pay a huge amount of money
Suffering up and down ....it is a scam
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by iykepromotions: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
If he is sure, he will pay for u.
Genuine job will not ask for money from u
You can't say it more than this. Damn right.
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Chris2863(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2023
Lol. Brother in-law/friend grin grin. Nah so they take scam my cousin early last year. 350k disappeared into the thin air just like that. Both families have been in a loggerhead but then, we don kiss the money bye

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by okeyfineboy(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2023
sirDUKE:
It not worth it, I know of the company and they are into sales bro and you will be paid on commission base. Don't go for it my advice. Just for benefits of doubt as your friend if the company was first based in Ghana before it came down Nigeria. His response will be yes.
you are right bro especially that uniport axis ...they are everywhere in port Harcourt, they can be like 10persons in a room....

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by michoim(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2023
Big scam! Flee
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by frangoz101(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2023
Is networking.na scam

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by okeyfineboy(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
It is a SCAM dear, one of my worker fell for it.

Run please
not really a scam. It requires a whole lot of time and energy....it does not worth it anyway.. though I know some guys that have succeeded in it
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Fakbrown: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2023
Na scam bros, na waiting Dae reign brah
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by SirJerrie(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2023
It's a scam...

Al these multilevel marketing people

Run o!!!!
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by AstralBody: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!
Haha this people don reach PH? I think is a big scam,this was the same method they used to defraud some people in Abuja, luckily for me I didn't fall victim for their scam.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Isabi4lov: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!
Scammmmmmmmm
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by clinician2x: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Pay the money. Don't miss your opportunity to end up in the village as a defeated man.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Irondome1: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2023
Tell him that you will give him 40% interest if he can borrow you the money.
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2023
Run away. You'll loose ur money. It is fake.

No legitimate job will require u paying money rather they'll only ask for ur original credentials for verification.

Do not pay a dime. Run

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Ashirioluwa: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!

Don’t do it. Your brother-in-law is trying to scam you

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Ashirioluwa: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2023
clinician2x:
Pay the money. Don't miss your opportunity to end up in the village as a defeated man.

What opportunity? This is nothing but a scam
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by geunik(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!
It is a scam. Ask for the name of the company and other details. Do a little search online. You may likely not see it
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Sammy07: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!

ask him the name of the company.

I'm sure na Qnet or neolife

In short na scam
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by airsaylongcome: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Risingblue008:
I knw this job,
It's not a scam shaaa
Ur money go enter, almost half a million naira,
At the end,it's 50/50 if u pass their interviews,
But if u get the work,na money oo
Almost steady 90-100k weekly

₦100k weekly is ₦400k/month. Pittance for a so-called job that pays in USD. Entry level folks earn 4times that without leaving their homes

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by KingKayxCee11(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2023
Someone I held a little dear to me because of her kindness tried to lure me at Magboro day before yesterday. As I enter see the environ, I just knew 'it is what it is' since then I don delete her number. She go call tire. EEDIOTS!!

3 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by McSterling(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!

A scam.

No legit company will ask you to pay for employment.
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Neddyogu(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2023
RUN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Service / Police Recruitment, Senate Asks Buhari, PSC To Stop Process Over Irregularity. / The Real Truth About The Aso Villa Demo Day - A Finalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.