Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! (16268 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out, Could Dis Be Scam Job .. / Pls Friends Could This Be Scam / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by NickD(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Stanlux247:
BRO IS NOT A SCAM AND I CAN ATTEST TO THAT.
PEOPLE SEE EVERY OPPORTUNITY AS A SCAM AND I DON'T BLAME THEM FOR THAT.
PLEASE I WILL ADVISE YOU GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY COS EVERYTHING YOU WERE TOLD IS REAL AND CONFIRMED.
AM A LIVING WITNESS TO THAT GREAT COMPANY.

You're a scammer and a criminal.
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by sogzy01: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by sogzy01: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
This guy has been held captive already...... Make that guy no fall ó..... Na biggest scam

NickD:

You're a scammer and a criminal.
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by kcspincy: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:
Please guys I need urgent and mature response to this issue.

I am a graduate and currently working as a real estate broker in Abuja.

Recently a friend of mine who happened to be my brother in-law told me of a job offer in portharcourt at a company( an international company persay) who were ready to pay him in dollars every week.

The problem was that he has to pay N650k for international working documents, dollar account and other stuffs to commence training.

I don't know what happened next, I later heard he's there already and he wants to create opportunity for me too.

So he requested for my details which I sent to him. Lately yesterday he called telling me I was confirmed for the job replacement and I also have to pay N650k to get the job.

I didn't say anything to him yet aside telling him I'll get back to him.

I'm having a double feeling about this seeing the fact that this is someone I know in person, that's why I brought it here.

Thank you guys!

Your man in Portharcourt telling your he has been offer a job is held hostage,in case you don't understand me I mean. he has been kidnapped all what he is telling you is the instruction from his captors.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by mryes11: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Please be careful, don't fall for this
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by sync(f): 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by davies(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Scam. If you like pay, dem go invite you to come start the job, kidnap you and call your family for ransom.
Shine Ya eyes..
This is 2023....
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Emperor5(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
First of all get the name of the company and do proper research.
This could be a networking
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by DatNaijaGuy: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Recently a friend of mine who happened to be my brother in-law told me of a job offer in portharcourt at a company( an international company persay) who were ready to pay him in dollars every week.

The problem was that he has to pay N650k for international working documents, dollar account and other stuffs to commence training.

I don't know what happened next, I later heard he's there already and he wants to create opportunity for me too.

So he requested for my details which I sent to him. Lately yesterday he called telling me I was confirmed for the job replacement and I also have to pay N650k to get the job.

I'm having a double feeling about this seeing the fact that this is someone I know in person, that's why I brought it here.

Thank you guys!

I am surprised you haven't heard. This fraud format has been on for sometime now.
It's fraud. Don't pay a dime.
A friend tried it with me but failed.
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by abrahambest(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Stevedison(m): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2023
I saw a thread here about how criminals lure their victims with this job offer and once their victim arrives they are being held captive and are used to lure their family member against their will. Please be careful.
When you see offers please try to do your own research about the said company before making any commitment

Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by godswilld10(m): 9:20am On Jan 06, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!
Somebody told me about one job in port Harcourt that they're paying close to N850k but I need to pay N550k for documentation and other things I just shift o
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Sam119(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2023
OP Scam Alert!!!

Abort Mission
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by DeeGov123(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
It's not a scam, I had some one who is working there and he paid 550k and today he worked it for his brother who is to resume next week, the brother has done all the documents inside it too, its because I don't have the money me too would have done it
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Folaawori: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2023
Do you guys know that some people in network marketing may engage in unethical practices, making some companies an easy target for badmouthing like this? QNET has always complied with local regulations in any country it has operated in, paid taxes, contributed to numerous philanthropic activities, and reinvested in the country. Instead of badmouthing a company that wasn’t even referred to in the post, find out who they are first; you can find out more on this site www.qnet.net.

NickD:

It's a scam, I'm sure it's those amezcua qnet criminals. Better run. They also contacted a colleague of mine last week asking him to send NIN, Passport and to keep 550k for documentations like holding number, international work permit and other stuff...interview is to be held in Port Harcourt somewhere in Eleme. They're scammers and stay away from that in law of yours. He is not a good person

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by NickD(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Folaawori:
Do you guys know that some people in network marketing may engage in unethical practices, making some companies an easy target for badmouthing like this? QNET has always complied with local regulations in any country it has operated in, paid taxes, contributed to numerous philanthropic activities, and reinvested in the country. Instead of badmouthing a company that wasn’t even referred to in the post, find out who they are first; you can find out more on this site www.qnet.net.

Let's assume they're legit like you said..why try to deceive prospective employees with fictitious tales? Educate your staff or those who recruit people into your networking business to be truthful and open about what you do. What does international work permit and holding number have to do with your modus operandi and the 550k being demanded of prospective employees to provide before they join your team as money needed to secure work permit and holding number.
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by henryutd(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
Any update about this Amezcua.ng Someone has already made deposit of 250k out of the 450k he was asked to provide before employment. I want to give the guy advice.
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Chimezie198(m): 5:22am On Nov 11, 2023
Since your brother-in-law didn't tell you the company's name which pays in dollars weekly, the name is Gold quest aka Qnet.

Listen carefully OP, RUN!!!

they're always in the business of bringing TWO people that will bring another TWO people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Service / Police Recruitment, Senate Asks Buhari, PSC To Stop Process Over Irregularity. / The Real Truth About The Aso Villa Demo Day - A Finalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.