Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! (16266 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out, Could Dis Be Scam Job .. / Pls Friends Could This Be Scam / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by aycorporat(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2023
iwaeda:

Tell them to deduct from your salaries, please don't pay upfront. Unless you want to do Abdul Jabar ship on water. grin grin grin grin grin

You make me remember this thing. But I was far too young to understand then.
Was Alhaji Shehu Abdul Jabaar actually shown a ship on the waters and told that it was his?

I also learnt it affected his health as he died afterwards.
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by favour32(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2023
Run!
Nor ask further questions!
Nor look back!
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by ObaPhilipson(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2023
scam. Run ooo
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by omooba74(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:
Please guys I need urgent and mature response to this issue.

I am a graduate and currently working as a real estate broker in Abuja.

Recently a friend of mine who happened to be my brother in-law told me of a job offer in portharcourt at a company( an international company persay) who were ready to pay him in dollars every week.

The problem was that he has to pay N650k for international working documents, dollar account and other stuffs to commence training.

I don't know what happened next, I later heard he's there already and he wants to create opportunity for me too.

So he requested for my details which I sent to him. Lately yesterday he called telling me I was confirmed for the job replacement and I also have to pay N650k to get the job.

I didn't say anything to him yet aside telling him I'll get back to him.

I'm having a double feeling about this seeing the fact that this is someone I know in person, that's why I brought it here.

Thank you guys!
[b][/b] Wow......first time of commenting on this platform.Thank you GOD. About the discussed matter.....RUN.its a scam.
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Stanlux247:
BRO IS NOT A SCAM AND I CAN ATTEST TO THAT.
PEOPLE SEE EVERY OPPORTUNITY AS A SCAM AND I DON'T BLAME THEM FOR THAT.
PLEASE I WILL ADVISE YOU GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY COS EVERYTHING YOU WERE TOLD IS REAL AND CONFIRMED.
AM A LIVING WITNESS TO THAT GREAT COMPANY.

Oshey living witness ko weakness, how much have you been paid and how many people paid through you? Just be honest mr mmm

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Oilwell(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Recently a friend of mine who happened to be my brother in-law told me of a job offer in portharcourt at a company( an international company persay) who were ready to pay him in dollars every week.

The problem was that he has to pay N650k for international working documents, dollar account and other stuffs to commence training.

I don't know what happened next, I later heard he's there already and he wants to create opportunity for me too.

So he requested for my details which I sent to him. Lately yesterday he called telling me I was confirmed for the job replacement and I also have to pay N650k to get the job.

I'm having a double feeling about this seeing the fact that this is someone I know in person, that's why I brought it here.

Thank you guys!

In Fella's voice let him '' Run oh'' . I have been living and working in PH for the past 15 years. Na old Scam format be that.
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by iwaeda: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
aycorporat:

You make me remember this thing. But I was far too young to understand then.
Was Alhaji Shehu Abdul Jabaar actually shown a ship on the waters and told that it was his?

I also learnt it affected his health as he died afterwards.

Yes, he was duped. He paid millions for the ship, then shown on water, but never got to destination. grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Coolgent(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!

Ask him to lend you the said 650k, you will pay him back with interest of 250k by February
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Meandmycrew(f): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Scam run as fast as you can.
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by SUNNINO(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Run oh, na scam oh!
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by aycorporat(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
iwaeda:

Yes, he was duped. He paid millions for the ship, then shown on water, but never got to destination. grin grin grin grin
Aye ooooo
he finally entered the Koto Aye
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by iwaeda: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
aycorporat:

Aye ooooo
he finally entered the Koto Aye
He too used to dupe people with fake spiritual abilities. Ole gbe, one gba ni. grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by qtx(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
If he is sure, he will pay for u.
Genuine job will not ask for money from u
You are faster than me! shocked (Why am i feeling that your brother-inlaw is about to dupe u?)
Keep your 650k , invest it in something worthwhile. Come back in few weeks to thank me and God for this advise.

[size=15pt]The truth is outh READ HERE : https://www.nairaland.com/7510802/new-scam-town-lagos-ph[/size]
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by ussv: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is a no brainer , it’s pure scam. Job wey wan pay you no go collect money from you like that
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Elidrisy20: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
No do ooo
Na so them scam me uptill now I no see my money
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by koldej(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Are you sure he is already working there? If yes what is the evidence you have that he has been paid his salary since he started working? I suggest these few things
1) it's either your friend is innocent and the company he is claiming to be working for is asking him to bring another person before he can be paid his salaries(more like all this networking stuff: unintentional scam) which means he has been SCAMMED!
2) your friend want to intentionally dupe you(another Scam: intentional)
3) it might be true(I know there are some good jobs you have to pay to get) more like all this top govt jobs/oil companies
My suggestion
1) ask your friend to provide you with the name of the organization/company
2) after step1, if true : verify if he is truly a staff of the company
3) after step2, if true: I suggest you try your luck
4) if any of the step is false, please run like person way escape kidnapper's den
Finally it depends on how close you are to this your friend, is he someone you feel can dupe you?
Best of luck
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by otabaotaba: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Real time scammer
Better delete his number
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by kaywhy09(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!

Read this asap

https://www.nairaland.com/7510802/new-scam-town-lagos-ph
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Olam09(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by aycorporat(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
iwaeda:

He too used to dupe people with fake spiritual abilities. Ole gbe, one gba ni. grin grin grin grin

You don't mean it?
shocked shocked shocked

Thanks for this expose!
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Realguyman1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!
Someone has create a thread concerning this same scam method already, ever said u weren't told.

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by IamAsiri: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Stanlux247:
BRO IS NOT A SCAM AND I CAN ATTEST TO THAT.
PEOPLE SEE EVERY OPPORTUNITY AS A SCAM AND I DON'T BLAME THEM FOR THAT.
PLEASE I WILL ADVISE YOU GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY COS EVERYTHING YOU WERE TOLD IS REAL AND CONFIRMED.
AM A LIVING WITNESS TO THAT GREAT COMPANY.

Na dem cool.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by IamAsiri: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
koldej:
Are you sure he is already working there? If yes what is the evidence you have that he has been paid his salary since he started working? I suggest these few things
1) it's either your friend is innocent and the company he is claiming to be working for is asking him to bring another person before he can be paid his salaries(more like all this networking stuff: unintentional scam) which means he has been SCAMMED!
2) your friend want to intentionally dupe you(another Scam: intentional)
3) it might be true(I know there are some good jobs you have to pay to get) more like all this top govt jobs/oil companies
My suggestion
1) ask your friend to provide you with the name of the organization/company
2) after step1, if true : verify if he is truly a staff of the company
3) after step2, if true: I suggest you try your luck
4) if any of the step is false, please run like person way escape kidnapper's den
Finally it depends on how close you are to this your friend, is he someone you feel can dupe you?
Best of luck

Qnet scam that has already been confirmed? undecided
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Kobicove(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is a scam!

No multinational company anywhere will ask you to pay before offering you a job!
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Keleyors(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na scam oooo. Run my brother
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by thedarkened: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!

I can tell you for free that this job offer may be a scam, credible jobs don't come in this format. Meanwhile, the Decision is yours, however before you make any financial commitment, please take your time to go though this thread and learn from it.

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Nackzy: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!
Run ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by prophetfire: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!
. It's an old porthacourt scam format. Those of us that have lived in porthacourt for long know it very well.
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by MAIKON: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Run �‍♂️ for your life I say Run ooo
Nah big scam it’s called Qnet !!!!
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by kolaonnet(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Scam and run for your life.... No employer will ask a job seeker for payment.
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
It's scam don't fall for it o
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by NickD(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!
It's a scam, I'm sure it's those amezcua qnet criminals. Better run. They also contacted a colleague of mine last week asking him to send NIN, Passport and to keep 550k for documentations like holding number, international work permit and other stuff...interview is to be held in Port Harcourt somewhere in Eleme. They're scammers and stay away from that in law of yours. He is not a good person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Service / Police Recruitment, Senate Asks Buhari, PSC To Stop Process Over Irregularity. / The Real Truth About The Aso Villa Demo Day - A Finalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.