Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students (44127 Views)

Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps / 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by Mindlog: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2023
KingLennon:
Sometimes I get scared for my unborn kids. This generation is on a time-bomb. Parents and the social media are to blame for the moral decadence. We want to copy the western world now look at what we are producing.

I worked as a Teacher in a top private secondary school and I witnessed all these nonsense first hand. The funniest part, the parents say you can't beat their children (◔‿◔) and the school has no option because they want the fees....

What will children be doing in a hotel? I cherish how we were raised o. Dem never born you well (◔‿◔)

Is beating the only means of instilling discipline in students?

1 Like

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by Hassanmaye(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2023
BigYash:
How the next generation wan even be like? Girl go hoe up and down finish,come here come dey tell her papa say Virginity no matter. Some now dey do family planning as if they are married. Imagine toto wen work 1m,wetin dey the body and toto again at that age o?
Forget bro toto have made Many women Rich, even Yahoo boys where do you think they spend their money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by Hassanmaye(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Verifiedtrader:
To sire a female child now na something else.
Naso my neighbour here dey bring different guys home almost every night.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Is different from women you May be surprised she's not paying them anything, but women get the sex plus the money
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by hotwax: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2023
those girls started olosho early...when their pssy worn out, they will be forming independent woman who does not need a man...all men are scum on social media...and going to all prayer centers praying for husband...

Omor..i no dey pity those single aunty 40year 35ys again..we all know what they did.

if you let one aunty 35 trick you into marriage, you are a fool ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by Hassanmaye(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2023
NgoZeemama:
What is this world turning into? Too many moral decadence spurring from this sex of a thing, no wonder people hardly believe am a virgin with my light skin and figure 8
shocked
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by snoopz: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2023
Na bad parenting we dey see so, how will a secondary school girl have 1m in her Aza? And we all know money attracts Alot of things part of it is the sex, club and drugs they're probably trying to hide
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by KingLennon(m): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2023
Mindlog:

Is beating the only means of instilling discipline in students?

No it is not. But am a living witness of the wonders it made in my life and few others. Maybe because we are Africans, I don't know or maybe because the western method of discipline does not work with African children, I also don't know. But I think it worked and my children will go through the same method but I'll apply a little bit psychology....

6 Likes

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by DARLYNBOI: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2023
My own simple suggestion is that a subtle law Shud be made by ministry of education to ensure that all passing out sss3 student must undergo virginity test before and after their waec exams and this should be done by female health practitioners in the presence of their mother.....

Alternatively, this can be carried out periodically by parents from home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by tunize(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2023
I’m a bit confused how did one of the parents know the kids went to lodge in a hotel, with precise location the story nor clear.
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by Babaken(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2023
A lot of girls are into olosho business either online or offline the future of this and next generation to come is already bleeding of immorality.

6 Likes

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by Mindlog: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2023
KingLennon:

No it is not. But am a living witness of the wonders it made in my life and few others. Maybe because we are Africans, I don't know or maybe because the western method of discipline does not work with African children, I also don't know. But I think it worked and my children will go through the same method but I'll apply a little bit psychology....

As a Nigerian, I am still wondering how beating children as part of raising them, has helped Nigeria when I look around and see the adults
,many have transitioned to become.

1 Like

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by atorioke77: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2023
This is best news i am seeing today
DrSamOnowu8758: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by Mindlog: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2023
DARLYNBOI:
My own simple suggestion is that a subtle law Shud be made by ministry of education to ensure that all passing out sss3 student must undergo virginity test before and after their waec exams and this should be done by female health practitioners in the presence of their mother.....

Undergo virginity test, to achieve what?
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by airsaylongcome: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2023
DARLYNBOI:

And how do you plan to test a male's "virginity"?
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by Babaken(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2023
DARLYNBOI:

My brother that one go hard oo.

Do you know in order to preserve their virginity most of them prefer anal drill than the normal hole.

1 Like

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by segcymoor(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2023
NgoZeemama:
What is this world turning into? Too many moral decadence spurring from this sex of a thing, no wonder people hardly believe am a virgin with my light skin and figure 8

Interesting.. chat me up make I confirm

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by baajetu(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2023
Jammey6551:
Clowns

You suspended six upcuming whóres to take a break from wh0ring! Why not rehabilitate their minds in to a proper use.

School is not a rehabilitation centre plus they have done wrong but it’s not enough to ask a child to stop going to school.
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by qtx(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2023
indicipline everywhere . shocked
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by emanobis(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2023
ecolime:

Lets not deceive ourselves, stuffs like this has been happening since time immemorial. So, no be today unless you didn't go to a boarding school. Thank God we still turned out well. My kids not fit go boarding ooo

Pikin wey go spoil go still spoil but let's face the painful truth here...parents are not helping matters these days

Home training and discipline has gone to the gutters

"Train up a child in the way he should go" doest exist any more for some parents

A child is sent to boarding school at most after his/her js3 which at that level the child's age should be around 15-17yrs which means whatsoever the child has then is what he/she is made of right from home, d blame shouldn't be wholly on boarding sch.

I went to boarding school from Js1, imagine at such little age and someone that went to boarding sch at 15/17, so this kids are product of parental negligence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by KingLennon(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Mindlog:

As a Nigerian, I am still wondering how beating children as part of raising them, has helped Nigeria when I look around and see the adults
,many have transitioned to become.

Then I think we should clap our hands for the kids we are producing now (◔‿◔). I think we are now producing well behaved children who now sleep in hotels, we now produce children with good moral values who have started sleeping around in Primary school. Are u not afraid of the future when kids who are supposed to study their books post nude on social Media?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by udomonday: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Ashawo dey pay,I was in a strip club last night in the mainland.and one man just sprayed more than 200k on a single stripper,when she finished her dance she had to look for bag to pack the whole money on the floor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by Ishilove: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Why is no one dragging the hotel that is admitting minors??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by sureteeboy(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2023
BigYash:
How the next generation wan even be like? Girl go hoe up and down finish,come here come dey tell her papa say Virginity no matter. Some now dey do family planning as if they are married. Imagine toto wen work 1m,wetin dey the body and toto again at that age o?
I'm surprised. Who are those sleeping with a probably underaged girl for her to have #1m in her account? I wonder the number of guys she must have slept with.

4 Likes

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by Neverlookback: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2023
This is for all those berating Nigerian parents, especially fathers, about the discipline they try to instill in their kids. They nicknamed it abuse.

This is the result, and it's going to get worse. Parents are now afraid to correct their children the old ways. The children are, instead, molded into spoilt brats. These teenagers didn't learn these immoral behaviors at school, rather they brought them from home.

3 Likes

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by highbee02: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2023
If a secondary School girl could have that homongous amount in her bank account, then it's not ONCE as claimed by the Principal, the principal is not saying the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by Sirkenny445: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2023
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
Sabiman60: I like the way they have added many features on their forum ...make sense

1 Like

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by Lepon02: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2023
Omo, wetin prick and toto go cause ehn?

1 Like

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
NgoZeemama:
Wow
and that's why you will.live and dyie in romance section spewing bullcheet
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by jamesbridget13(f): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
christejames:
For insisting it only happened once makes me believe that the school management is indeed covering up the amorous activities going on in the school...

Why suspending them instead of outright expulsion to serve as a deterrent to others nursing such idea? undecided
indefinite suspension is more or less expulsion on a lighter hearing. Parents involved would have gotten their wards enrolled into other schools before d suspension could have been lifted which might not even be lifted at all. So they are definitely gone out of d school for good

2 Likes

Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by jamesbridget13(f): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Oromoni619:
1million in her account?

Nawaooo ,reason so many girls do hookup

God bless every guy legit hustling, money must be made

Read my signature for more wins
leave that thing o. Is it not those guys that are paying them? I beg
Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by Martartins(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
With everything happening in this country, someone will choose to put their kids under the care of non chalant and greedy house masters.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland / Rag Day In Madonna University. (photos) / The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.