Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? (2333 Views)

What Is The Significance Of Your Tribe Name / Which Naija Tribe Or Ethnic Group Is The Dirtiest / Igbo: A Tribe Or A Nation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by Pweety4me(f): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2011
I will pray 4 you grin

As a christian, i am taught to love my enemies as they do not know what they are doing sad grin

See how u chased every1 away. . .what a turn-out!!
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by coogar: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

I will pray 4 you grin

As a christian, i am taught to love my enemies as they do not know what they are doing sad grin

See how u chased every1 away. . .what a turn-out!!

so you are professing love to me now?
at 14, have you started your menstrual period yet?
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by Pweety4me(f): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2011
Eish, Mr man don't you think yur pushing it a bit 2 much?

Now i know something is really wrong with you.

I believe we end this here, iv'e chit-chatted with yu way too long, so plse make use of another topic that you like and stop disgracing urself and family here.

Peace!
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by coogar: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

Eish, Mr man don't you think yur pushing it a bit 2 much?

Now i know something is really wrong with you.

I believe we end this here, iv'e chit-chatted with yu way too long, so plse make use of another topic that you like and stop disgracing urself and family here.

Peace!

you are the heifer disgracing the name of your family and yourself on a public forum.
your douchebaggery is second to none. . . .with your pitiful threads and senseless comments.
you are better off taking your own life instead of polluting the webspace with your idiocy.
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by Pweety4me(f): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2011
coogar:

you are the heifer disgracing the name of your family and yourself on a public forum.
your douchebaggery is second to none. . . .with your pitiful threads and senseless comments.
I am better of killing myself, instead of chasing this poor underaged up and down the forum.

You damn right about that!! cheesy

*Deuces*
Re: What Feature Have You Inherited From Your Tribe Or Nationality? by coogar: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

You damn right about that!! cheesy

*Deuces*

yeye heifer!
to you now, you have just discovered the cure of hiv virus.
editing someone's post and adding your pitiful lines is ingenuity, abi?

pweety4me, you need deliverance!

(1) (2)

The Most Spoken Language In Nigeria Asides English / The History On Nigeria In Details. / How Did Domestication Of Animals Start And Evolve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.