Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) (33622 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by ipobarecriminals: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2023
angry angry For Shining ur teeth on igbo WICKEDNESS matter, u are banished to OBIHERO forest cool
TheChameleon:
grin

I learnt Satan has started deporting flat heads from Hell-Fire because of overpopulation.
undecided undecided
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Teeroyzimma: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2023
Na Tinubu agbero

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by LordIsaac(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2023
A custom that is incompatible with Section 33-46 of our Constitution is a nullity. He should sue them! grin
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2023
muyico:
My guy go to anoda state? Life cont. If u make am finish. Come back with ur big expensive cars with ecourt dey wil welcome u with dance

Say no more...! grin

I keep saying it that such barbarism and religious extremism only exist in the midst of poverty and illiteracy!

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by SilverOrLead: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2023
See them.

Heathen savages.

Lagos should start banishing them as well for all their nuisance .

Superstitious cretins
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by TheChameleon: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2023
sircatherine45:

You think this is funny, bigot?

Kiss my black butt.
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
angry

If Nigeria is 1000 years behind USA in development ....

Then Biafuro is 1 million years behind Oduduwa Republic.

No wonder Lagos is their Heaven. Who would want to live in this pit latrine ? undecided

Your name says it all.

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by SilverOrLead: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2023
muyico:
My guy go to anoda state? Life cont. If u make am finish. Come back with ur big expensive cars with ecourt dey wil welcome u with dance

Go where?

He should not carry his banished ass outside of the SE.
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by TheChameleon: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So those stone age stories we read in Things Fall Apart are still in existence?

Anyway, Bright King is an illiterate, over 1000 blunders in a single sentence. Pls what's his tribe?

Probably calls himself a "graduate" and abuses Tinubu daily.

95% of all okoros are miracle center graduates

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by everythinggirly(f): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2023
Why are some humans wicked and heartless?
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by SilverOrLead: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2023
sircatherine45:

You think this is funny, bigot?

Its damn funny because it exposes how backward and superstitious you heathens are.

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Kingkamba(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2023
THESE THINGS MIGHT BE TRUE. IT STILL HAPPENS. I WAS ALMOST A VICTIM WHEN ONE OF MY FATHER'S STEP BROTHER WANT TO KILL ME AND HE PAID DEARLY WITH HIS LIFE. BEFORE HIS DEATH, HE CONFESSED THAT NONE OF US SHOULD EVER USE JUJU TO KILL ANY OF US AGAIN. I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY. DON'T JOKE WITH THOSE VILLAGE PEOPLE ON METAPHYSICAL POWERS O. BE WARNED. Y'ALL HERE SHOUTING WESTERN NONSENSE. IF YOU DON'T TAKE TIME, SOME ELDERS WILL JUST WASTE YOU FROM THE VILLAGE O

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by gabbasin: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2023
Bunch of ignoramus and superstitious people

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by bigdammyj: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2023
He'll become OSU.
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by ipobarecriminals: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2023
angry sad angry angry angry
triple996:
Primitive people
Violence NA dem
Cannibalism NA dem
Killing me dem
Burning NA dem
Fake product NA dem
Baby factory NA dem
''That region'' is a curse to anybody unfortunate enough to be sharing anything with dem
ooòoosssssuuuuuuu grin
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by gabbasin: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2023
Seems some people are still living in the 15th century

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by sixtuso(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2023
Some people here are saying stone aged people but here in Lagos, they are still using human head to bury Bale or oba in one of the community. I guess they are in the stone aged period right? What have you said about that? I really need an answers it's just happened two days ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by sircatherine45(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2023
TheChameleon:

Kiss my black butt.

Dirty peeg!
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2023
triple996:
Primitive people
Violence NA dem
Cannibalism NA dem
Killing me dem
Burning NA dem
Fake product NA dem
Baby factory NA dem
''That region'' is a curse to anybody unfortunate enough to be sharing anything with dem
ooòoosssssuuuuuuu grin
you wil also blame them for your poverty, you also failed to blame them for killing of yorubas in ondo state by ur fulani master, u have all these so much hatred on them but when they mentioned of leaving u so u can enjoy the country alone, u shit on ur pant.. coward forming funky grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by sircatherine45(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Its damn funny because it exposes how backward and superstitious you heathens are.

Even the sophisticated tribes have their dark elements still present in this 21st century. So why is/are he/you making it a tribal affair?

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by ipobarecriminals: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Why are the people there so Envious/wicked. This barbaric is common there
Nemesis0147:
This happened in my village….the guy that died was buried on 29th or so…one of his relative(a friend) told me about it.

I don’t know how true their accusations are but people don die for the family sha….may God heal them
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by sircatherine45(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Go where?
He should not carry his banished ass outside of the SE.
And if he does, what can you do about that?
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by ican2020: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So those stone age stories we read in Things Fall Apart are still in existence?

Anyway, Bright King is an illiterate, over 1000 blunders in a single sentence. Pls what's his tribe?

Shut up 80% of those with fake certificates in federal service are your people

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by TheChameleon: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2023
sircatherine45:

Dirty peeg!

Thats what Nnamdi Kanu called una.
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by dust144(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Banish him to where pls?
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by BENEAMATA: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Thought the osu caste tradition has been cancelled in all igboland some four years ago . well another one heads west i guess .
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Voiceofthestree: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2023
gabbasin:
Bunch of ignoramus and superstitious people

Bro forget oooo. Things deh happens ooo for real we should just pray to God to guide us and protect us. If you know you go know BABA mi millions deh happens I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Helel(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Y'all would have been in the jungle.. eating yallselves or hunting animals around for breakfast.. grin
Hopping around like monkeys.. grin
Without pants or nothing...

All thanks to whites who played a big role in Africa's development.. spreading literacy.. technical skills and all..
#white lives matter.. grin

Totally agree.

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by sircatherine45(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2023
TheChameleon:

Thats what Nnamdi Kanu called una.
And you are no different from that with your tribal disgust and irrational attitude. I'm not an IPOB member, I'm an Igbo man from Delta State. You don't insult people because you've got anonymity of the internet to perpetrate your hate crimes.

I know one day a law will be passed to criminalize cowardly behaviours like this. One day. You won't escape it.

This is my last reply to you.
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by SilverOrLead: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2023
sircatherine45:

And if he does, what can you do about that?

Thus is the thing about you Osus.

You do worse to yourselves and cry when a fraction is done by others on you.

IPOB kills more Igbo than NA and DSS but you still drag them to the Hague forgetting your own killers.

The OSU caste you have in place discriminates heavily amongst you but you cry foul when outsiders rightly discriminate against you.

You have the worst leaders and politicians but instead of criticizing them and holding them accountable , you let them be and take your busy body to other states and the federal level

I remember how passions why high over Akwuzu SARS killings only for it to almost immediately fizzle away when it was revealed that the head of the dreaded Anambra SARS was headed and composed mainly of Igbo officers.

You are the worst set of people to ever exist .

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Yves4real(f): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2023
At one point, I thought I was reading a Nollywood script about to be aired on Africa Magic with Chiwetala Agu as Uwakwe. 
SMH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) / I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram / Kidnapper Shot Dead In Edo After Abducting Victim (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.