Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) (33626 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by OKOATA(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2023
Nemesis0147:
This happened in my village….the guy that died was buried on 29th or so…one of his relative(a friend) told me about it.

I don’t know how true their accusations are but people don die for the family sha….may God heal them
It could be sickle cell..
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by EdiskyHarry: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2023
So people still believe in this rubbish?
No autopsy, jux concluded this man is the cause.
The worst thing that can happen to a man is not death but ignorance.
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by ORIAYO70(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2023
muyico:
My guy go to anoda state? Life cont. If u make am finish. Come back with ur big expensive cars with ecourt dey wil welcome u with dance

Den go dash am one chieftaincy title self.

Useless people...
No proof to show, if he was guilty or not....

Chinamda Adichie once said: traditions are made by man
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Enny2013(f): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2023
Without showing us d face of d uncle?
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Chaos14: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Okay nigga! grin
That makes you a slave to the whites too.. cheesy
Hurray your account is a year today. How does it feel to be a nuisance and a nutcase for an entire year.

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Chaos14: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2023
FERNANDEZI.SBACK:

Y'all would have been in the jungle.. eating yallselves or hunting animals around for breakfast.. grin
Hopping around like monkeys.. grin
Without pants or nothing...

All thanks to whites who played a big role in Africa's development.. spreading literacy.. technical skills and all..
#white lives matter.. grin
Fmghewzy2
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Moneyboyz: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
I would gladly sue them to court for defamation.

These are the people we share the country with, very stupid primitive people.
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by muyico(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Go where?
He should not carry his banished ass outside of the SE.
kano or lagos!
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by blackgold2018(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
High level of ignorance... sometimes I imagine if there’s no existence of the whites. What wud’ve been the fate of we blacks especially in this continent called Africa
shut up..

You slave

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by broadman20: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
Why are the people there so Envious/wicked. This barbaric is common there

Those SKULL MININERS in Ogun state are educated and exposed ABI?

You people pretend a lot that's the Problem with you and other Nigerians.

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
ok
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Tvoice: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Home video, which title we go give dis wan?
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Nijablast: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
See what they want to turn Nigeria to by promoting Obi.
Primitive people Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by jamesbridget13(f): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moneyboyz:
I would gladly sue them to court for defamation.

These are the people we share the country with, very stupid primitive people.
how about him that accused his late elder brother for being responsible. What concerns d dead man? One thing I Know is that. The ban means nothing as long as God didn't barnish him. Everybody go die last last. He should peacefully relocate n live a God life with God. That's all that matters

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Ejjiss: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
TRIPLE 996, YOU ARE A CONFIRMED FOOL....
triple996:
Primitive
Violence NA dem
Cannibalism NA dem
Killing na dem
Burning NA dem
Fake product NA dem
Baby factory NA dem
''That region'' is a curse to anybody unfortunate enough to be sharing anything with dem
ooòoosssssuuuuuuu grin
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by maasoap(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Risingblue008:
I thing I like about the Igbos is that ,
They can't wait to treat ur 4kups at all
grin grin grin
Banishing wouldn't have been enough though
But this one show say Dem do something

Perhaps, you would have preferred that they murdered an innocent man in cold blood based on primitive and senseless assumption? You're educated but still ignorant.
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Fmghewzy2: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chaos14:
Fmghewzy2

How are you doing bro .

I have seen his/her senseless rants, it needless to argue with a stupid person.
Reason why I refused to comment.

It's a new year, so ...... wink
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Fmghewzy2: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chaos14:
Hurray your account is a year today. How does it feel to be a nuisance and a nutcase for an entire year.

Let her/him be.

You would begin to loss brain cells if you argue with people like them
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Sleekfingers: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
See people in 21st century.........
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by triple996(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ejjiss:
TRIPLE 996, YOU ARE A CONFIRMED FOOL....
Y my comments come de pain you now

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Chaos14: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Fmghewzy2:

How are you doing bro .
I have seen his/her senseless rants, it needless to argue with a stupid person. Reason why I refused to comment.
It's a new year, so ...... wink

happy new weap bro
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Nolevel666: 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
43Ronin:

Most of the people commenting up there are fools, illiterates and slaves. See how they are praising the white man for bringing civilization to Africa as if Africa wasn't developed or developing before the whiteman came.

Oga africa nor smell development.

Even with all the technologies that has been brought to life, what has the african continent been able to achieve?

Nor be the same earth china and korea day?

How many things african people don invent that the world cannot do without like the internet?
Why are they always better than us in everything except ignorance and illiteracy?
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Elidrisy20: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Which kind culture be this?
The man witch/wizard ?
Is there any evidence that he killed them?
As Dem banish am,make him no go join ESN/IPOB ooo, because na another wahala for the community
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by kalmebad(f): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
triple996:
Primitive people
Violence NA dem
Cannibalism NA dem
Killing na dem
Burning NA dem
Fake product NA dem
Baby factory NA dem
''That region'' is a curse to anybody unfortunate enough to be sharing anything with dem
ooòoosssssuuuuuuu grin

I wonder the tribe u r hiding under to type d nonsense you just did...skull mining....the ritualistic of all kind...Nigerian biggest urchins and never do well. The biggest city that raised as many nuisances as u will see on their street...the over bleached oil tribe or are you the jihadist..almarajis...d Boko Haramas.. the must uneducated .....blood sucking demons...stil wondering which you are
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by isan(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
idiots villagi grin who gave them the authority to banished another citizen in his own country cheesy and why can't i see many shops in this photo? igbos invest everywhere except their own backyard grin
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Tycyborg(m): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
sircatherine45:

You think this is funny, bigot?

I just pity people who think juju is not real... If they go to many places and found out that he is the one behind the deaths then they did the right thing... Shaking my head when some people say without oyinbo we will be primative as Africans without know Africans are not primative before the white came... We have kings, hunters worriors, family, town planning and all but they rather buy the white bull crap by degrading the great African culture... In the African culture there are pros and cons so is the white culture... We left our masquerade and do the father Christmas... The white masquerade... We have our cold clay pot the white have fridge and so many more... Will primative people have all that... Lastly both igbos, yoruba and Hausa doing tribalism never knew it's far worse than racism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by isan(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
juju is not real
Tycyborg:

I just pity people who think juju is not real... If they go to many places and found out that he is the one behind the deaths then they did the right thing... Shaking my head when some people say without oyinbo we will be primative as Africans without know Africans are not primative before the white came... We have kings, hunters worriors, family, town planning and all but they rather buy the white bull crap by degrading the great African culture... In the African culture there are pros and cons so is the white culture... We left our masquerade and do the father Christmas... The white masquerade... We have our cold clay pot the white have fridge and so many more... Will primative people have all that... Lastly both igbos, yoruba and Hausa doing tribalism never knew it's far worse than racism

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Aladdin1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Where picture of the man dem banish?
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by od501: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
triple996:
Primitive people
Violence NA dem
Cannibalism NA dem
Killing na dem
Burning NA dem
Fake product NA dem
Baby factory NA dem
ooòoosssssuuuuuuu grin

With all these stuff you Just listed, yet you can't survive a day in your so called paradise... I dare you to organise a referendum and see. Low IQ people everywhere!
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by VirileNelly2420: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
triple996:
Primitive people
Violence NA dem
Cannibalism NA dem
Killing na dem
Burning NA dem
Fake product NA dem
Baby factory NA dem
ooòoosssssuuuuuuu grin
With all diz u still no want to let dem go?
U still wanna b sharing same country with Dem?

Just dey play! Keep playing!
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by VirileNelly2420: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
angry

If Nigeria is 1000 years behind USA in development ....

Then Biafuro is 1 million years behind Oduduwa Republic.

No wonder Lagos is their Heaven. Who would want to live in this pit latrine ? undecided
Dey own most structures in Lagos... If u say it's their heaven, dats to say dey build heaven! cool
Don't u think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skeleton Of Nigerian Woman Found In America One Year After Disappearance / Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.