Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) (33624 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Edusouls(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Africanz are satans beloved children
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by prophetfire: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
triple996:
Primitive people
Violence NA dem
Cannibalism NA dem
Killing na dem
Burning NA dem
Fake product NA dem
Baby factory NA dem
''That region'' is a curse to anybody unfortunate enough to be sharing anything with dem
ooòoosssssuuuuuuu grin
. Banishing a suspect is better than skull mining. Thank God that they didn't mine his skull.
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Makschinchin: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
obembet:
Hmmm Igbos

Which one is "Hmmm Igbos" undecided
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by od501: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
High level of ignorance... sometimes I imagine if there’s no existence of the whites. What wud’ve been the fate of we blacks especially in this continent called Africa

Where is the ignorance please? I didn't see it. Please show me.
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by od501: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
High level of ignorance... sometimes I imagine if there’s no existence of the whites. What wud’ve been the fate of we blacks especially in this continent called Africa

Where is the ignorance please? I didn't see it. Please show me. .
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sorry about that, blame ur preparatory that’s if u even went through it
od501:

Where is the ignorance please? I didn't see it. Please show me.
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by DriveByKiller: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
South East igbos and Calabar/ Akwa ibom are neck to neck in pursuit of the most primitive people in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Fmghewzy2: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chaos14:
happy new weap bro

Year.

Thanks bro
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by od501: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Sorry about that, blame ur preparatory that’s if u even went through it

Educated illiterate, keep comforting yourself with your illusion of intelligence. This is exactly why I don't take Nigerian graduates seriously. Spits!!
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Zombie
od501:

Educated illiterate, keep comforting yourself with your illusion of intelligence. This is exactly why I don't take Nigerian graduates seriously. Spits!!
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Onyi90(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
How did they come to this conclusion. In as much that I Know, that the heart of man are desperately wicked. It could also be a conspiracy from those eying his late brothers properties and lands
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Softmirror: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Y'all would have been in the jungle.. eating yallselves or hunting animals around for breakfast.. grin
Hopping around like monkeys.. grin
Without pants or nothing...

All thanks to whites who played a big role in Africa's development.. spreading literacy.. technical skills and all..
#white lives matter.. grin

LOL WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DROP THIS FAKE LIFE OF YOURS. THIS IS 2023. WE ARE NOT GROWING ANY YOUNGER. ?! undecided
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Softmirror:

LOL WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DROP THIS FAKE LIFE OF YOURS. THIS IS 2023. YOU ARE NOT GROWING YOUNGER. ?! undecided
I will when I stop licking my white master's ass! grin grin
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Softmirror: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I will when I stop licking my white master's ass! grin grin

GO BACK TO YOUR OTHER MONIKERS. YOU WRITE AS YOUR TRUE SELF. A TYPICAL NIGERIAN AJE KPAKO.
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Softmirror:

GO BACK TO YOUR OTHER MONIKERS. YOU WRITE AS YOUR TRUE SELF. A TYPICAL NIGERIAN AJE KPAKO.
Of course I will.. please give me some more time to lick my white master's ass... grin
Thanks for understanding.. grin grin grin
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by uche393: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
woke niggas Will say such things can't happen but they are busy mining skulls in their region.
spiritual forces exists, demons exist
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Softmirror: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Of course I will.. please give me some more time to lick my white master's ass... grin
Thanks for understanding.. grin grin grin

NO WAHALA.... ENJOY YOURSELF. grin

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
Softmirror:

NO WAHALA.... ENJOY YOURSELF. grin
grin kiss
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by BanyXchi: 6:16am On Jan 06, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
speak for your ibo tribe.
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by od501: 6:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Zombie

Proud Ode!
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2023
?
Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:20am On Jan 06, 2023
BanyXchi:
speak for your ibo tribe.
and what will you say abt this that happened in ogun?.. I’m not even an Igbo neither am I Yoruba or Hausa. Tribalistic bigot.

Re: Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) by dayteeconcept(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
BUT NORMALLY IS IT GOOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Shot Dead In Edo After Abducting Victim (Graphic Photos) / Skeleton Of Nigerian Woman Found In America One Year After Disappearance / Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.