Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix (4084 Views)

Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 11:52am On Jan 06
SkengRay:
This guy grin grin grin. By the way what do think about vedic
lol nah I do the astrology that when it says it’s an eclipse day and when I look in the sky there is an eclipse. Real stuff. They says it’s western but it’s just astrology. But yeah let’s just pretend it’s western sha. I follow western astrology
Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by Solofresh2: 2:53pm On Jan 06
sukkot:
not every Scorpio be head of business or Dey independent oooo. In fact more are working for people but it’s more of an independent mindset than an independent financial situation. There are many Scorpios who no get job oooo hehe bro 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but I get where you are coming from but these things don’t usually have blanket statements when it comes to mundane things like being a ceo etc
grin grin
Safe to say, your behaviour in the past life determines how your life will be irrespective of the zodiac sign
Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 5:04pm On Jan 06
Solofresh2:
grin grin
Safe to say, your behaviour in the past life determines how your life will be irrespective of the zodiac sign
pretty much and it is those behaviors that put you in that zodiac house but you should also know that for example a Scorpio may be beta and not alpha and may have Luna Capricorn etc in which case this would be a fallen entity in some kind of spiritual pit and so this individual might be knee deep in afflictions and stagnations etc. so these are not blanket statement things. You have to study each case on an individual basis. There are generalizations but there are no blanket statements. It’s a case by case basis. Study each case. What degrees into the Scorpio house is he ? Is the Scorpio his Luna or solar? And what is his other placement as in the Luna of the solar is Scorpio, or the solar if the Luna is Scorpio . Then you can get a good solid reading on a per person basis and not general statements but yes the these placements are programmed from past life karma and they reflect how your suffering will play out and if there is a silver lining out of it and also the dynamics of any relationship you will get into and how it is expected to play out etc . Also by reading the natal charts of presidents you know what direction a country would go because a countries destiny is reflected in the natal chart of the leader chosen to lead it. Etc etc. you can decode what events mean by the natal chart on the day the events took place etc etc. it’s the most powerful tool in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by NaijaMemes: 4:42pm On Jan 07
Sukkot,

With all your spiritual readings of the universe, how come you are not a billionaire?
Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 4:45pm On Jan 07
NaijaMemes:
Sukkot,

With all your spiritual readings of the universe, how come you are not a billionaire?
who said I wasn’t ? You want me to show akant balance ? I am a billionaire
Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by NaijaMemes: 6:01pm On Jan 07
sukkot:
who said I wasn’t ? You want me to show akant balance ? I am a billionaire

You on the sensimilla again?

Billionaire my foot
Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 6:13pm On Jan 07
NaijaMemes:

You on the sensimilla again?

Billionaire my foot
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please What Business Can I Do With My 1million In Benin Please, Very Urgent! / 8 Men You Should Never Marry / 10 Signs Your Relationship Is A Match Made In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.