Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,480 members, 7,843,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? (830 Views)

How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / A Mother Of Two Kids Is Crushing Badly On Me What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by DrBRIGHT1: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2011
Please guyz I want you to help me out.

There was a girl I proposed to marry but we had misunderstanding some years back and she went ahead and married another man with two issues now and she is not with the man anymore.

She said she wants to come back to me. Should I accept her?

Anthony
Re: Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by 195(f): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2011
Anthony

It is better you drink raw acid than accept that woman back undecided
Re: Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by Omolola1(f): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2011
Well, its your choice
Re: Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by prettyrich(f): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2011
oh dear,if u love her,u can consider taking her back.Kids or no kids it love that count,put urself in her shoes supposing u were the one that got married and had children then divorce,and was still in love with her.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by Bfine: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
If yu ready to carry the pickins den go ahead, if not just pause and consider carefully.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2011
Lmao @190.

Prettyrich, tell me u don't mean every word in ur reply?

@op are you alright?
Re: Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by Exponental(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2011
If she's separated 4m her hubby who is still alive, I say NO cos somday, she might decide to be with d "father of her children", guy na africa we dey naaa abi u no be omo africa ni?
Or
Can u trust her? If YES, take d "risk" n expect ur 2nd term tenure 2 com 2 an end somday.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by chillaz(f): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2011
see question!
Re: Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by DrBRIGHT1: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2011
cry
Re: Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2011
follow ur heart.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by MMM2(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
op
unless u want her 2 give u, ur own 2 kids undecided then u can go back 2 her
angry
Re: Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by Russialane(m): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2011
:p
Re: Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by mikkymoi(m): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2011
hell to the noooooo,
Re: Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2011
If you love each other and want to be together, Why not? smiley
Re: Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by Mynd44: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
Mr Bright or what do you call yourself, how many problems do you have?
Re: Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by pendo89(f): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2011
Dr.BRIGHT_:

Please guyz I want you to help me out.

There was a girl I proposed to marry but we had misunderstanding some years back and she went ahead and married another man with two issues now and she is not with the man anymore.

She said she wants to come back to me. Should I accept her?

Anthony

Are the 2 kids you are referring to the 2 'issues'?.
When you see them as kids first and not issues you will be able to answer urself
For now,I would say no cz ur not uncomfortable. Theres hesitation in ur voice.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? by kurus: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Disequilibrium,permanent Solution Theory. / Whats The Strategy? / Iz Beauty Really Important For A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.