Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex (2418 Views)

At 35 You've Lost All The Things Men Value / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by DankemzI(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
virginprincess:
Good morning Nairalanders smiley smiley

As the topic stated below, pls I want to know what most men value in women aside sex,I and my brothers had a heated argument over this issue yesterday but I wasn't satisfied with the answers they gave me so I want to hear more reply from the men here.

Companionship, helper, confidant & loyalty

Seun,nlpmod,Mynd44,Farano,front page pls.
Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Candidlady:
what they value in women aside sex is handjobs ... heads.... titiiies sucking.. footing... fingerjobs..

men can't think outside anything related to sex

and yeah they value a woman who can cook and feed em for a whole year

wiseone28 is a slave to her hubby cos she can't cook
ireally pity her

But she is married and you are not.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Truvelisback(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
virginprincess:
Good morning Nairalanders smiley smiley

As the topic stated below, pls I want to know what most men value in women aside sex,I and my brothers had a heated argument over this issue yesterday but I wasn't satisfied with the answers they gave me so I want to hear more reply from the men here.

Seun,nlpmod,Mynd44,Farano,front page pls.
Women were created to be helpmeet to men but sadly, reverse is now the case. Instead of helpmeet, they are now Orphans/Liability, parasite, pocket drainers. Sex and childbearing are the major reasons men still manage to have women's time.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Bostin(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Be independent and resourceful . If women could give their men the attention and efforts they give their job , career and Boss .
Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by imagrg(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
If you remove toto from between a woman's legs, no sane male would patronize her...I swear! grin
Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by reiddecuti: 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Enny2013:

Lol...small?

Yeah!
Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by scottsammy: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
In my opinion, I think men value women who are productive in specific aspects as a wife or gf...she must be humble and be able to take charge when the man is absent..
Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Danisaint112(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Intelligency, loyalty and respect.
Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Truvelisback(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Respect and Support. Sadly, many of ur female folks lack RESPECT and only a very few of u are supportive.
Re: What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex by Fineman2: 2:52am On Apr 17, 2023
Candidlady:
what they value in women aside sex is handjobs ... heads.... titiiies sucking.. footing... fingerjobs..

Bad girl, it seems that's what you do for guys, sucking them and giving them handjob

By the way, are you still a lesbian

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage / How I Escaped From Becoming A Father Prematurely / Church Is For Stupid People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.