Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" (11812 Views)

Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by fergie001: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2023
Press Statement

January 4 2023

Ayu Did Not Meet Wike In Port Harcourt Today.

The PDP National Chairman, Dr. Iyorchia Ayu, denies that he met the River's State Governor, HE Nyesom Wike today in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State Capital, or anywhere else in Nigeria today.

Dr. Ayu states clearly that:
1. He never travelled to Port Harcourt and
2. He has not set eyes on Gov. Wike lately.

The photograph trending on the social media is an old one. The story accompanying it is, therefore, false and mischievous.

He also adds, for the purpose of factual accuracy, that he is in no way embattled.

The National Chairman is, rather, enjoying the New Year Break with his family.

The general public and, especially the PDP Family, is advised to ignore the story and focus on the historic task ahead of the party next month.

Simon Imobo-Tswam
Special Adviser to the National Chairman on Media and Communications.

4 Likes

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by duro4chang(m): 10:19am On Jan 05, 2023
Wike will not even attend to you

34 Likes

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by MadeInTokyo: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2023
grin grin grin
Ayu denies Wike

5 Likes

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by cyril10(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Wike will not even attend to you

Please stop all this over hyping of Wike, he is not God remember.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by ican2020: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2023
stop complaining for February is almost here
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by duro4chang(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2023
cyril10:

Where is the hyping here? I said that Wike would not even attend to him. Who is hyping who?

36 Likes

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by Newton2024: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2023
cyril10:

duro4chang is a junior urchin grin

10 Likes

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by duro4chang(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2023
Newton2024:
duro4chang is a junior urchin grin
Your language is dirty and uncalled for. I will report you to the mods. I am not your age mate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by TheChameleon: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2023
cool

I think PDP and Wike might be up to games.

If Wike is that pissed, why hasn't he openly endorsed another candidate?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by ZamaniT: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2023
That's your Business

Babablulu lulu blululu
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by sofeo(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2023
Alright!
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by NgoZeemama(f): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2023
Just look at them running Helter skelter
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by frank14011991(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2023
Make una continue una fight
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by ipobarecriminals: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2023
grin Feb is here already

1 Like

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by ghiloman28(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2023
This Election just be like script coz what all this Ego for if truely they love the party and Nigerians undecided

1 Like

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by Newton2024: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Your language is dirty and uncalled for. I will report you to the mods. I am not your age mate
Duro Duro grin Booda Duro grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by asobo1: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2023
The constitution doesn't recognise a governor but party. Who is the party in this context? Sen. Dr. Ayu is the party. The national body of the party have the power to dissolve the state party structures and bring in a caretaker committee in the states of the "gang of comedians" and automatically, those contesting under the platform of PDP in those states must kowtow to the caretaker committee of render their forthcoming elections useless. Lack of political experience, sagacity and foresight caused the G-5 to find themselves in this dilemma they are currently in.

Lastly the reverse of a bull is not an act of cowardice but an act of gathering momentum. PDP is up and ready for the G-5 "gang of comedians"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:30am On Jan 05, 2023
"The National Chairman is, rather, enjoying the New Year Break with his family."

This is just a good message to all the political supporters that are fighting dirty.

1 Like

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by asobo1: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Where is the hyping here? I said that Wike would not even attend to him. Who is hyping who?
You're hyping Wike

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by iwaeda: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2023
fergie001:

We know jare, Mr. Ayu carry on. Wike will understand politics 105 soon grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by duro4chang(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2023
asobo1:
You're hyping Wike
You tell how I hyped him.
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by Karrima: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2023
I love this PDP crisis
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by DMerciful(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this!
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by Heroicvic(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2023
We go rest after February
All these tension is uncalled for
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by Ritero: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2023
cyril10:

1 Like

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by Cantonese: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Obi for the Presidency.
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by chidan1214: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2023
te author=duro4chang post=119730234] Your language is dirty and uncalled for. I will report you to the mods. I am not your age mate [/quote]

Age mate nor dey online guy
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by sangresan(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
cool

You are politically naive. They're keeping the PDP in suspense till it'll be too late for the party to move against them. Don't you know that the PDP may write INEC that they're no longer participating in elections and withdraw their candidacy in states controlled by the G-5 governors?
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by BigYash: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
cool

I am beginning to think so too.. If you obsrve ,Atiku is not bothered at all. Seems its all game plan,but I feel their game plans won't work on Nigerians this time.. Except for the fools.. I just dey hear of inter states transport charges a while ago. To enter bus travel now, come blike say na flight person dey pay for.. And not that the roads are even safe o.. Who vote rubbish this time,na him sabi
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by SeeItSayIt: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2023
It's not necessary again
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by duro4chang(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2023
chidan1214:
te author=duro4chang post=119730234] Your language is dirty and uncalled for. I will report you to the mods. I am not your age mate

Age mate nor dey online guy
The beauty of life is that wherever you meet yourself be polite. Wether offline or online.
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by kennyz247(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2023
who want hold meetings with loser Wike?
Wike is finished,,I pray make hm wife no divorce hm run go Kano to seek another real man..

woman in man form

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners / Ikeja Court Jails US Major For 10 Years Over Illegal Possession Of Arms / Jonathan Is Clean And Honest – El-Rufai In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.