Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" (11820 Views)

Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by KingLennon(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Ayu just dey play, next month is close

Obi is coming...
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by fk001(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2023
I really like how Atiku ghost Wike and his clowns

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by FuckOsuPigs: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2023
Newton2024:
duro4chang is a junior urchin grin

Awon Zombidient grin

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by KingLennon(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2023
PDP can't win without Wike. PDP does not stand a chance without Wike and the G-5. The quicker you meet Wike in port-harcourt the better (◔‿◔)
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by Newton2024: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2023
FuckOsuPigs:

My incoming president grin

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by asobo1: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2023
sangresan:

You are politically naive. They're keeping the PDP in suspense till it'll be too late for the party to move against them. Don't you know that the PDP may write INEC that they're no longer participating in elections and withdraw their candidacy in states controlled by the G-5 governors?
Why do you think in all of these, most people pity Makinde. His own election is coming two weeks after the presidential. Go forbid Tinubu win what Obj did to then governor's in AD during 2003 elections will definitely happen to him. Don't also be deceived that they didn't meet Tinubu in London. They met but their terms didn't seat well with Tinubu. One of their terms was that APC should collapse its structures in the G-5 states.
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by Ruggedniggaone: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2023
KingLennon:
PDP can't win without Wike. PDP does not stand a chance without Wike and the G-5. The quicker you meet Wike in port-harcourt the better (◔‿◔)
you and your wike will be disgraced in feb.all wike asslicker will leave him at dying minute and support Atiku,makinde deputy has been attending Atiku rally same thing with Taye currency and makinde never conderm them or sack them.feb is not far again wike will be relegated completely because party will be taken away from him hope you know that national headquarters has the power to destroy wike so wait till after election

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by asobo1: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2023
KingLennon:
Nobody will meet Wike.
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by ictplotter(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Where is the hyping here? I said that Wike would not even attend to him. Who is hyping who?
Is wike bigger than his party National chairman? Why are you saying wike will not attend to Ayu.
Wike will learn his lesson in a hard way because politics not by noise n no individual is bigger than a political party not even the president.

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by Samogloby: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2023
BigYash:
I am beginning to think so too.. If you obsrve ,Atiku is not bothered at all. Seems its all game plan,but I feel their game plans won't work on Nigerians this time.. Except for the fools.. I just dey hear of inter states transport charges a while ago. To enter bus travel now, come blike say na flight person dey pay for.. And not that the roads are even safe o.. Who vote rubbish this time,na him sabi
In your myopic thinking, obi China will make transportation free. If, which is not possible Obi win, he will be the most incompetent president ever elected in Nigeria. Maybe your Obi will make airline tickets free for everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by gigabyte13: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2023
Atiku cannot eat his cake and still have it,
Wike may be crude and harsh but
He is fighting for justice......
Atiku that can't unify just five governors, is it 200 million people, he want to unify...
Jokers...
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by asobo1: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2023
duro4chang:
You tell how I hyped him.
What do you mean by Wike won't attend to him?
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by BigYash: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Samogloby:
In your myopic thinking, obi China will make transportation free. If, which is not possible Obi win, he will be the most incompetent president ever elected in Nigeria. Maybe your Obi will make airline tickets free for everyone.
If you weren't a f*ol,did you see where I said in my comment that obi ,your nightmare will make transportation free? Go and check how much they sell fuel in the northern states,and come compare it with the SE,SW ,SS.. Sit behind your keyboard and keep exhibiting your inbuilt stupidity..
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by duro4chang(m): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2023
ictplotter:

Is wike bigger than his party National chairman? Why are you saying wike will not attend to Ayu.
Wike will learn his lesson in a hard way because politics not by noise n no individual is bigger than a political party not even the president.
You have taken it too far and that's why Why you were talking about hyping. I never mentioned the name of the party not said he is greater than anybody or party. What I was saying here is that with the way he is talking will he even attend to Ayu. Since the beginning of their scuffle has he attended to him. Get me right I don't have any business with what is going on in their party. It is none of my business. I was only commenting on my perception.

1 Like

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by fergie001: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2023
iwaeda:

We know jare, Mr. Ayu carry on. Wike will understand politics 105 soon grin grin grin grin
You don give am course code already grin
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by duro4chang(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2023
asobo1:
What do you mean by Wike won't attend to him?
What I mean is this Wike is not ready to attend to Ayu until he resigns. That's is my own perception. And sincerely you can choose who you want to attend to and who you don't want to attend to.
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by asobo1: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2023
duro4chang:
What I mean is this Wike is not ready to attend to Ayu until he resigns. That's is my own perception. And sincerely you can choose who you want to attend to and who you don't want to attend to.
Wike can wait forever because Ayu won't resign.

1 Like

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by TheChameleon: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2023
sangresan:

You are politically naive. They're keeping the PDP in suspense till it'll be too late for the party to move against them. Don't you know that the PDP may write INEC that they're no longer participating i n elections and withdraw their candidacy in states controlled by the G-5 governors?

Well you're even more naive. PDP will withdraw candidacy simply because of Atiku and Ayu?

Yes they might be keeping it as a last minute gamble.
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by Indispensable85(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2023
U wan die before? Wike has been looking for a one on one with you. He'll punch you silly
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by iwaeda: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2023
fergie001:
You don give am course code already grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by ictplotter(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2023
duro4chang:
You have taken it too far and that's why Why you were talking about hyping. I never mentioned the name of the party not said he is greater than anybody or party. What I was saying here is that with the way he is talking will he even attend to Ayu. Since the beginning of their scuffle has he attended to him. Get me right I don't have any business with what is going on in their party. It is none of my business. I was only commenting on my perception.
I get your point now bro.
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by bluecircle470: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Where is the hyping here? I said that Wike would not even attend to him. Who is hyping who?

He’s just but a boy who doesn’t know the meaning of hyping.
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by Bluntemperor: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2023
asobo1:
The constitution doesn't recognise a governor but party. Who is the party in this context? Sen. Dr. Ayu is the party. The national body of the party have the power to dissolve the state party structures and bring in a caretaker committee in the states of the "gang of comedians" and automatically, those contesting under the platform of PDP in those states must kowtowing to the caretaker committee of render their forthcoming elections useless. Lack of political dexterity and foresight caused the G-5 to find themselves in this dilemma they are currently in.
Lastly the reverse of a bull is not an act of cowardice but an act of gathering momentum. PDP is up and ready for the G-5 "gang of comedians"

Really?
I hope you are not just a local champion here,for you see what is happening with the 19 or now 20 Taliban ' in the Republican Party , that has refused Mr McCarthy of your Trump-not to taste the Gavel!
Those 'Rebels ' are the true Republican - not aligned to Candidate Trump and are making the hell of Legislative Assembly difficult ,for a Century in USA,it never happened!
You should just ask Mr Ayu-:
- What happens to the agreement that if you a Northern wins the Chairmanship,the Presidential Candidate cannot also be a Northerner or Vice versa- Atiku !
• is that fair to Nigeria that your Party wants to build on fairness and justice? That is deceitful!
- What happens to the NBillions Money collected by you, according to Wike? You have not responded since over 4- months running!
- Is it through that Ayu is building a University?
Two many luggages,abeg,PDP go!
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by duro4chang(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2023
asobo1:
Wike can wait forever because Ayu won't resign.
I see
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by Chetas81(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2023
duro4chang:
all the wike noise Na June Go end
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by FuckOsuPigs: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2023
Newton2024:
May the calamity called Peter Obi not befall Nigeria

Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by nedekid: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
Newton2024:
duro4chang is a junior urchin grin
A shoe shining urchin grin
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by Elidrisy20: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Remain few weeks to go
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by duro4chang(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
nedekid:
A shoe shining urchin grin
Trash
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by Ekpeitit(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
cool

I think PDP and Wike might be up to games.

If Wike is that pissed, why hasn't he openly endorsed another candidate?
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by Ekpeitit(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Be patient, you will find out soon. Wike will not just endorse a candidate like Obasanjo,he will make sure that his candidate wins.
Re: Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" by rolams(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
This man is not even cared about Wike at all!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri / FG Kick-starts 2017 Budget Process, Fix Oil Benchmark (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.