Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals (23173 Views)

Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) / Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients / Harassment From Male Doctors: Female Nurses/doctors, Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by themanderon: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Our medical practitioners have seen so much death that they couldn't care less if a patient is dying. The apathy some of them show in cases of emergency is enough to get them lynched. They will see a patient dying and will be sitting around chewing gum and discussing rubbish while life ebbs out of the patient. You cannot show enough sympathy and care towards your patient and still expect the patients relative to attack you when things go wrong. I am a living witness to what I am saying.
Most people in Nigeria today are in the medical profession for the money and not because they want to save lives. My mother was a nurse before she retired many years ago and over the years I noticed the attitude of doctors and nurses to their patients have changed from when my mother was still in service.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by baretalk: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
The matron was his angel, ordinary acts of heroism.
Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by Tracingpaths: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Patriotic9ja:
Attacking medical practitioners is wrong in all terms. But these doctors too should be calming down. They have done more wrongs/damages in Nigeria than the said attacks they are having. In Nigeria their level of unprofessionalism and negligence is alarming. Which have led to numerous preventable deaths and many near misses. If not that there aren't systems checkmating their shortcomings, many of them would've lost their licences and serving jail terms.... I can count many cases of medical practitioners' carelessness, negligence, and unprofessionalism, leading to losses of many forms.

Just what I was going to say; since you've said it, let me just FEM!

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by FireUpNow(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Naija na jungle
Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by FlawlessKarl: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Guapismo:

It's easy to say it can be done after rescue, but if you're in the system you will understand that a lot of people won't pay after they are okay, it will sound somehow but you will be shocked when you will see a patient who was helpless, start avoiding payment after being treated.

Shut up there. If a patient refuses to pay after treatment can't you take a legal action with such a patient? okay, Because of bad attitude of few patients that's they reason you fools kill alot of people by not attending to them until the pay till the last dime.

If there's any body that can beat or kill some of you fools I will be so glad and infact I will pay such person. Nigerian doctors are bastards, fools that knows nothing rather than priding themselves in quackery and killing alot of innocent people.

May God punish you guys, may you people die miserable in this life.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by Simeonjoe1: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Skyeyeye:
One of them forgot a surgical instruments in my neighbors' tummy. Sadly she didn't survive her second surgery. Guess what? The surgeon is still working in that government hospital

Lies

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by writeprof(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
jimmyolasun:
I remembered my mum attending to a malnourished sick girl whose parent didnt bring to the hospital until she was in crisis, after trials and all the girl died and the mother wanted to start creating scenes in the clinic.. my mama knowing how patients can be like landed like four thunderous slaps across her face and the lady went dumb including everyone around. even patient wey dey coma for ICU open eye check wetin make the sound.

naso she take calm the situation o. so sometimes i feel the patients tends to be dramatic and try look for who to put the blame on just like an average nigerian. so once they sense panic in you, they will want to use you as scapegoat..

grin
Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by Ashirioluwa: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
While abusing health practitioners are wrong, some too are heartless and careless. I witnessed how their nonchalant acts made a sister of mine lose her 6months pregnancy in Feb 2020. In Nigeria, any thing that's abused is over abused!

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by FlawlessKarl: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
backnbeta:
If you guys know how much Nigerian doctors are sacrificing to ensure that they treat patients, you will pity them! They are working with so little, yet you all are expecting so much from them! From operating with rechargeable lamps to using their money to help patients in cases of emergency...they are really trying! They are often forced to administer medication without tests, people are brought in dead or almost dead because there are no paramedics to keep them in shape till they get to the hospital! It's all on the doctors!

If there are doctors that shows empathy on patients I don't think they are upto 1% of them. These people are so wicked and heartless, these people are demons parading around as doctors and priding in quackery.

If I see any place they're laying their hands on a doctor,I won't hesitate to hit him too, if any consequences come, I will happily face it.

Untill you have two to three encounters with this evil people, you won't understand what I am saying.

God punish them , punish whatever they have with their blood money and ill gotten wealth, may they die miserably in this life. Fóolish nonêntities.

Any medical doctors in Nigeria should avoid me, I may lace his or her food with poison if opportunity present itself.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by Skyeyeye: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

Lies
Lol.... Do you need a description of her grave?

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by tete7000(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Some parents can be careless sha. I remember one scene I witnessed at my mum's hospital one year like that. A nursing mother waited until her child was totally dehydrated from stooling before bringing her to hospital that day. The nurses on duty abused the woman tired. How did someone see her child gradually loosing weight and waited until the thing reached crisis point before rushing to hospital? Even though I was quite small then but this event sticked to my memory till today - the sight of an emanciated baby, the scene of the nurses scolding the careless mother.
And from some of the comments written up there, it is clear there are lots of Nigerians with bias against the medical practioners in our society. If anything goes wrong with a patient, it must be doctors or nurses fault, even when it is the patient or his/her people that are negligent.

6 Likes

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by Simeonjoe1: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Skyeyeye:
Lol.... Do you need a description of her grave?

Might be true though.
I'm sorry if I was wrong
Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by Desusi: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
kikilove:
Sometimes people react to the death of their loved ones in different ways, especially from the shock of the loss.Most times the doctors nd nurses treat people like nothing especially at general hospitals.Though that is no reason to try to kill a doctor cause u lost a loved one.if u feel something went wrong then report to the right authorities
Just like that! You brought somebody to hospital and the person, God forbid, died and you are taken case with doctor leaving the dead abi?
Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by lomaxx: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Richy4:
I don't blame some relatives sometimes though... The day that they will decide on changing some hospital policies, then the attack might cease..

Many Hospitals puts money first before the lives of individual/ citizens.. I believe that was not what they were taught in school..That was not part of their oath of office especially in a poor country like Nigeria..

How can one see someone that was about to die, instead of at least rescuing the person from the hands of death first without administering full treatment of recovery, they just ignore the person until family members have deposited millions... That's just inhumane behavior...

So where should the hospitals get money to buy supplies and consumables to treat others?

4 Likes

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by blacksam01: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
plz oo ,i need ideas...how do i monetize the provision prompt efficient cheap ambulance service as a private firm

i have a passion for efficiency in all endeavors...in my town there is no swift, efficient and available ambulance service..i want to fill the gap ,making it a business ,the problem is how do i monetize it...

acquiring medical.equipment is not an issue

plz suggestions are welcome
Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by Richy4(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
lomaxx:

So where should the hospitals get money to buy supplies and consumables to treat others?

When they deposit such money in the hospital, such consumables does not just magically fly in immediately or does it? there are ways organizations around the world collect their debt.. or is that not so?

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by litaninja(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Both sides are unfortunately victims of the system.
Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by uuzba(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
jclave22:
U don't blame them most Nigeria doctors are quack. The fatality they have caused is bigger than the save. Most hospital lacks the equipment to attend to a patient. And some are after pay before a life is saved. I wish they beat him so he go know say life matters.
You people should go and do doctor work first before opening mouth to talk nonsense.
It is similar to plumber, bricklayer, engineer... Yes it is very similar.
You have your knowledge and your skills.
But you still need the customer/patient to pay for the service so you can buy good materials to do the work.
When you tell them the price/cost, they will be shouting and doing strong head.
They want you to use your own money to buy the materials and do the work to international standards... Then they bring that their f***ing N2000. Is it N2000 you will use to pay house rent?
These same persons will start shouting at you that you did nonsense work, that you are a quack doctor.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by beejaay: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
kiss
HellVictorinho6:

So you beat the right doctor because most are wrong and the government failed to create enough medical equipment,huh?

Should that make sense to anybody?
Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by bablon20(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Doctors/Nurses can be incompetent and uncaring at times, before any bereaved family of any patient decided to foment trouble they must have sensed some acts of unprofessionalism or lackadaisical attitudes from the doctors. Many of the doctors don't act like they really want to see d lives of their patients unless they are being pushed or pressured by the patient's family.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by Laird(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Richy4:
I don't blame some relatives sometimes though... The day that they will decide on changing some hospital policies, then the attack might cease..

Many Hospitals puts money first before the lives of individual/ citizens.. I believe that was not what they were taught in school..That was not part of their oath of office especially in a poor country like Nigeria..

How can one see someone that was about to die, instead of at least rescuing the person from the hands of death first without administering full treatment of recovery, they just ignore the person until family members have deposited millions... That's just inhumane behavior...

You won't understand
I have worked In 3 general hospitals, the crowds can be choking. Some people allow things worsen then bring the loved one in a very critical condition. Some things don't have cure. Some because of unrealistic and religiously optimistic ways of thinking do not follow medical instructions, some are encouraged to wish the ailments away.

It's a whole myraid of problems

Is it the General Hospital CEO'S fault? Who told You most general hospitals CEO'S won't need surplus doctors, nurses and manpower. The MD's keep asking the government of which the government has the responsibility to expand training and
employ trained manpower for the public health care system

It is not available and they work with the provision given by the government

About Private Sector
I have even had an organisation bring a patient who almost died but after stabilisation

I waited for some days then sent the bill. It became a topic of dialogue but they paid when I put my foot down that I could not discount further

Private health care is not free. Nigerian patients don't like to pay most times. Most drugs and equipment used in Nigeria is imported from other countries. Private Hospitals and health facilities pay a lot of bills. Generator, electricity, Salaries, Reagents, machine maintenance, taxes, software, stationery,staff, medication , printing costs and they are all paid for in cash not with empathy.

Did a test for a patient and referred based on Urgency. They never came back and paid.
input costs for that test were not recouped .

Nigerians were going to the USA to American Hospitals to give birth and leave without paying paying until American Embassy starting out measures to check such actions

I have spent money accessing healthcare for family members

It is not cheap in the private sector.

Let the government expand health care facilities and staff and take steps to trains and recruit more manpower to the public health system

5 Likes

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by jclave22(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
uuzba:

You people should go and do doctor work first before opening mouth to talk nonsense.
It is similar to plumber, bricklayer, engineer... Yes it is very similar.
You have your knowledge and your skills.
But you still need the customer/patient to pay for the service so you can buy good materials to do the work.
When you tell them the price/cost, they will be shouting and doing strong head.
They want you to use your own money to buy the materials and do the work to international standards... Then they bring that their f***ing N2000. Is it N2000 you will use to pay house rent?
These same persons will start shouting at you that you did nonsense work, that you are a quack doctor.
I just pray make u or ur love ones no be in critical condition. U go see doctors true colour. Especially general hospital. Those ones just want people to die.
Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by Elidrisy20: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Una arrogancy too much
Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by Desusi: 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
I have witnessed doctor attention to patients in Nigeria and outside here.ln Nigeria, doctor believed they are next to God.ln most cases, the leave most of their responsibilities for matrons. When you need their attention and they are nowhere to be found, matron will tell you,its not my job.At other times,when a patience is brought to an hospital they know quite alright that the patients may not survived the illness, they will start to do series of tests and be using the sick for experiment until the patient died.Tell me, after wasted thousands of naira if not millions, how you will not transfer aggression on them. Many years ago when my wife was to give birth to my first child in Europe, l was treated like somebody. You will see the professional ways things were done.As a young African man,they asked me, Sir,would you want to stay with us in the labour room? l said, yes. ok.
They gave me hand gloves, cap and mouth cover.when they discovered l couldn't bear my wife crying,they took me aside and asked me to sign for operation. I said no, no.lam from a Royal family,just to avoid operation. Later they told me, they gave my wife the next 15 minutes to press.Meanwhile, they made hot tea for me asking me how is Africa.?As God will do it ,my wife deliver safely. Tell me,which general hospital in Nigeria, such would be done to you? No, Not even in a private hospital.

4 Likes

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by TONYE001(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

If there are doctors that shows empathy on patients I don't think they are upto 1% of them. These people are so wicked and heartless, these people are demons parading around as doctors and priding in quackery.

If I see any place they're laying their hands on a doctor,I won't hesitate to hit him too, if any consequences come, I will happily face it.

Untill you have two to three encounters with this evil people, you won't understand what I am saying.

God punish them , punish whatever they have with their blood money and ill gotten wealth, may they die miserably in this life. Fóolish nonêntities.

Any medical doctors in Nigeria should avoid me, I may lace his or her food with poison if opportunity present itself.

It is obvious that you're ranting out of ignorance. Sad thing is, your rage won't let anyone teach you a thing or two.

Whatever the case is, whatever hatred you have towards Nigerian healthcare providers, whatever ill intent you have towards them, should you fall sick, we'd always be there to treat you to the best of our capacity.

Wishing you the best in life.

7 Likes

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by OmoNla99: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nigerian doctors wouldn’t tell you a patient would die regardless of the medication given to him/her. Also, in this part of the world we go to hospitals only when we are about to die. Visiting hospitals for regular checkups isn’t part of how style. A lot of us prefer to go to a pharmacy to buy drugs when we feel we have headaches or stomachaches thinking that’s all we’ve got. Whereas, it could be a lot worse more.
Compatriots, pls let’s Make it a duty to visit a doctor once every year to do a general checkup(bloodwork). Early detection of ailments, diseases and its likes is the best. Don’t wait until we are about to die.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by Richy4(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Laird:

You won't understand
I have worked I 3 general hospitals, the crowds can be choking.

Is it the MD's fault. Who told You most general hospital MDS won't need surplus doctors, nurses and manpower

It is not available and they work with the provision given by the government

About Private Sector
I have even had an organisation
Bring a patient who almost died but after stabilisation

I waited for some days then sent the bill. It became a topic of dialogue but they paid.

Private health care is not free. Nigerian patients don't like to pay most times. Most drugs and equipment used in Nigeria is imported from other countries. Private Hospitals and health facilities pay a lot of bills. Generator, electricity, Salaries, Reagents, machine maintenance, taxes, software, stationery,staff, medication , printing costs and they are all paid for in cash not with empathy.

Did a test for a patient and referred based on Urgency. They never came back and paid.
Staff and the input costs for that test were not recouped

Nigerians were going to the USA to American Hospitals to give birth and leave without paying paying until American Embassy starting out measures to check such actions

I have spent money accessing healthcare for Loved Ones.

It is not cheap in the private sector

Let the government expand health care facilities and staff and take steps to trains and recruit more manpower to the public health system
I totally understand you trust me buddy.. I am not in the medical field.. Life first before any other thing is what I am talking about... is there a way that a dying patient could be stabilized or rescued from the point of death...

I am not saying that he/she should be given full treatment.. Just enough for him or her to be alive first before Money negotiations kicks in.. That's just my line of argument..

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by Solocoin: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
These things happen sometimes due to the Doctors and Nurses negligent and their unprofessional practices in Nigeria hospital which they can't try it out Nigeria. When money is important than saving someone life and you expect the relative of the person to clap for you. I lost my cousin of 16yrs last year June. He had an accident where they live and the mother wasn't around, he was rush to BMH in Port Harcourt but due to no relative was there to make a deposit and they abandoned the boy and he died. This kind of thing can make someone attack a Doctor. Doctors and Nurses are so unprofessional in this country.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by Aladdin1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Am forced to say they deserve what they get.many of them are too callous and mediocre to be treated otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by TONYE001(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Desusi:
I have witnessed doctor attention to patients in Nigeria and outside here.ln Nigeria, doctor believed they are next to God.ln most cases, the leave most of their responsibilities for matrons. When you need their attention and they are nowhere to be found, matron will tell you,its not my job.At other times,when a patience is brought to an hospital they know quite alright that the patients may not survived the illness, they will start to do series of tests and be using the sick for experiment until the patient died.Tell me, after wasted thousands of naira if not millions, how you will not transfer aggression on them. Many years ago when my wife was to give birth to my first child in Europe, l was treated like somebody. You will see the professional ways things were done.As a young African man,they asked me, Sir,would you want to stay with us in the labour room? l said, yes. ok.
They gave me hand gloves, cap and mouth cover.when they discovered l couldn't bear my wife crying,they took me aside and asked me to sign for operation. I said no, no.lam from a Royal family,just to avoid operation. Later they told me, they gave my wife the next 15 minutes to press.Meanwhile, they made hot tea for me asking me how is Africa.?As God will do it ,my wife deliver safely. Tell me,which general hospital in Nigeria, such would be done to you? No, Not even in a private hospital.

Wow. Let me attempt to clarify things here.

1. The health systems in Nigeria and abroad are truly not the same, the same way health systems are different across other countries.

2. Doctors don't believe they are next to God. Doctors don't assign their jobs to nurses or other professionals to do. If you've seen any instant where a doctor asked a nurse to do his job, mention it in a quote.

3. A doctor can't be with you/your relative all the time, not in our environment at least. The patient-to-doctor ratio here is extremely poor. In some hospitals, a doctor that's on call will be responsible for the entire medical or surgical ward (M and F). How do you want him to be with your patient all the time?

4. Doctors don't order for tests "to use patients as experiments." Where did you even hear this from? If a doctor sees a patient and immediately pronounces that the patient will die without doing anything, you'd come here to cry for his head. Now, the doctor intends to help and asks for some investigations to get a better understanding of what's up, you are now accusing him of this No doctor will order for investigations without first stabilizing the patient. If you bring in a patient in an emergency setting, after stabilizing the patient, the next thing is to try to work out what the actual problem is...this involves clerking, physical examination, and investigations (tests). If your patient dies while some tests are being conducted, is it the doctor's fault

5. Comparing the Nigerian situation to your experience in Europe: healthcare workers don't even have enough hand gloves and other PPE's to use...most hospitals can't afford to give these to the husbands of women in labour because they want to witness the delivery. In most teaching hospitals, the labour room is a poorly-demarcated broad room. We don't allow patients' spouses to come in....because we would be exposing other ladies' privacies to you! We don't have enough facilities to have one patient to a room... Our peculiarities make it unfair to compare our health system with that of developed nations.

6. You want change? Talk to your leaders. Vote rightly. The entire system has to be revamped! It's not the doctor's fault that things are like this. Doctors are doing their best, really. A LOT OF TIMES, they go as far as paying for patients...they donate blood for patients...they do a lot...because the system does not even meet the minimal expectation of what an ideal hospital should be.

7. In conclusion, ensure you (and your friends/family) come to the hospital early. Don't wait until it's too late. If you truly feel that the doctor didn't handle your case as he should, there are legal options to pursue justice.

8. Doctors have the right to defend themselves. If a doctor feels threatened, and there is no possibility to escape from the situation, be rest assured that he'd fight back, to whatever extent.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Guyman01:
If patients also tell you the lack of empathy and negligence shown to patients by medical personnel in Nigeria you will faint in horror.
We took a profusely bleeding accident victim to the hospital and I watched in horror how they were all doing as if it means nothing if the patient dies, we kept begging them to at least stop the bleeding and their response after almost 1 hour with so much laxity and nonchalance was :we don't have bed space" if you are the relative of that dying man with a gun in your pocket you won't even know when you will release your bullet on those mudafacking health workers.

It's a systemic failure and both the doctors and patients should share the blame.
We watch how they attend to emergencies abroad, just pray not to be a victim at the mercy of our health workers, some of them seem to want you to die quickly so that they can tell your relatives the usual "sorry o na so God want am" or Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un for the Muslims

While what you wrote above may be true in most Nigerian hospitals, there are exceptions. I must give kudos to National Orthopedic Hospital, Enugu. I did my internship there many years ago. The speed with which this hospital responds to Emergency cases is something I salute with all my heart. It doesn't matter the time of the day or night you will see doctors and nurses on duty battling to save the lives of vehicle accident victims, gunshot victims and burnt patients. When necessary senior regs, consultants (and on one or two occasions the CMD himself came to join the battle to save lives). Now this was about 20 years ago. I wonder what the hospital is like now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies! 6 Ways To Cure Vaginal Itching / From Faint And Wake To Slump And Die / Woman Dies From Drinking Too Much Coca Cola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.