Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals (23170 Views)

Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) / Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients / Harassment From Male Doctors: Female Nurses/doctors, Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Doctors Share Alarming Stories Of Attack On Duty In Nigerian Hospitals by Desusi: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
armadeo:

Nothing is free anywhere in the world someway some how someone paid for it. You say mode of payment and I say yes. There is no business that won't fail if clients don't pay.

Secondly life is more than bread is a beautiful phrase. The question is who's life and who's bread.

Thirdly and the funniest of all is does God answer only you ?

I'm the devil's advocate here. Looking at things from another point of view.

Let's say I work at a hospital and at the end of the month my boss tells me this month we saved 200 lives clap for yourselves.( we clap) He then says out of those 200 lives only 30 people paid for the services so I can only pay 50% of your salary this month and 25 % of the back log. The 200 people then give us a round of applause and walk away with gratitude. do you think I'll find that funny when you who could be my landlord is on my neck for his rent? Or my kids school proprietor threatening to kick my kids out of school? Same you is here telling me the above.

Looooooool.
Hmmmmm,it takes a considerate heart to see things on your side.Truly speaking,the system in this part of the world is horrific. But then,if the old generations can't do the needful, then the new generations should act fast and put all the necessary apparatus in place.
But then, what do we see,this generation, are generation of get -rich quick, no one seems to be talking about our challenges but,everyone is after what they will anger away with. Thanks for your interesting opinion and analysis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Go For A Lab Check-up Today / Ladies! 6 Ways To Cure Vaginal Itching / From Faint And Wake To Slump And Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.