Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi (40729 Views)

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down / Senator Kwankwaso Explains His Absence At The APC Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by OblorOblor: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Who be Kwankwaso again?
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afamed:
No sensible person will associate with the mushroom party aka party of IPOB
mushroom party yet you cannot sleep for an hour without mentioning his good name
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Rex777: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thank you, but we don't need your explaination.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by crixlight2(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Johnrake69:
Why is this man still crying over this issue? He wanted to use Peter Obi to access the presidency.

What kind of experience is he even talking about?

Peter Obi was the Vice chairman of Governors Forum, Chairman of South East Governor's forum.

The only opposition governor that was part of GEJ economic management team. And same time economic adviser to GEJ.

Former chairman of Fidelity Bank, former chairman of Securities and Exchange commission a position once held by Dangote.

Aside from politics, Peter has built solid businesses that have stood the test of time. After election, Peter Obi will always have Chairmanship position to resume to in one of his conglomerates but Kwankwaso has just politics to feed from. So I ask again what type of experience is he really referring to?

Voting Kwankwaso will mean that since 1999 only North west would have produced 3 presidents.

Yaradua, Buhari, and Kwankwaso. What he wanted was so selfish of him. He could have become a vice and even become more relevent politically. Politics is not really Peter Obi's strong side.
Well you spit fact and I like what you wrote there , this is the type of thing we suppose to see , you campaign for Obi with fact and not with abuse , kudos to you , I will campaign for my Tinubu on Tinubu tread as well

1 Like

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Pclemenza: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Zetty177x:
Are we still on this issue Kwankwasor? I'm sure u are pained. Northerners that go to school with quota system? Kwankwasor how many u score for jamb or WAEC?

South don suffer for north hand. When I was in university, most of them weren't smart.. SMH

I would have loved to upload score card of these Northern students scripts I marked. Olodo full that region, no be insult

1 Like

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Alexbio: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
KingLennon:
And Buhari who does not have a WAEC cert is our president (◔‿◔) and his VP is a Prof...

Kwankwaso will have accepted to be Obi's Vp then after Obi's tenure, he would have had a sure path to the seat 2030. He missed the plotting...

Not everyone can compromise his values and worth like Osinbajo grin

1 Like

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Originality007:
we done hear you, Mr President of Republic of kano to b grin

Non of dem cant Champaign without mentioning Obi

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Osariemen12: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Game on.

Obi and Kwankwaso had an agreement that no one can tell you except two of them. RMK will join LP two years after Obi's victory at the polls. Bookmark this page now.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Allisgud: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
If na by degree Jonathan for be the best president, nigeria need more than all this we are talking about,Nigeria need a fearless, energetic strong selfless person,who love the masses,off which peter obi tick all of them
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
AcuraZDX:

What brings tribe to this discussion?

Does it mean you Tinubu urchins can't stay a whole day without being tribalistic?
What do you expect from vultures. They think it's only Igbos they can abuse. When they see a Northerner their slave master they keep quiet grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by michlins(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afamed:

Check the equivalent qualification of an Army General . Lazy youth
Buhari was never a general
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Ausval: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Let's see who will get more votes among them
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by akseph1: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afamed:
How do you want a PhD holder to be a Vp to an ordinary PRIMARY school ochanja/ Agulu/ Upper Iweka market to market trader?
Is Osinbajo not higher than Buhari. How come he is Buhari's vice?

1 Like

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Eriokanmi: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
kingamaa:
Story

Ego is an ambition killer

But, men, the combination would have been superb

Anyway, make una vote wisely na beg I dey beg o
Don't mind him. He said on channels last night that, people should stop endorsing candidates based on religion( referring to obj endorsing obi). Whereas, obi never put religion on his head like kwakwanso. Obi goes to churches, mostly on invite and he never preached religous politics. He's say vote based on your conscience and vote competency. Dont vote me cos I'm a Christian. But kwakwanso goest to mosques, always preaching religious politics.

Kwakwanso said clearly during the merger talks that, obi can't win in the north because the north won't vote a Christian from the south. He should have said kano and other core northern states won't vote obi instead, which we all know. He still thinks they can manipulate other northern states during elections as they used to do in the past.

The only detribalised Nigerian I know today among our leaders is Obj. He's endorsed more Muslims than Christians in history. Kwakwanso keeps pretending not to be a religous bigot when it's clear to all that he is one. He'd regret not allowing the merger talk work till his old age cos that would have been his greatest opportunity to be vice president and later president of our great country. He never saw the cureent political trend coming and that's fulani for you. They don't foresee the future.

Na ego dey kill most African leaders. See Joe biden work with Obama, a first black and young presidential candidate for that matter,with no experience. Biden had been in government since the apartheid days. He played a major role in the release of mandrla and independence of South Africa. The likes of kwakwanso should be an undergraduate that time. See Biden today becoming American president? Ego won't lead people anywhere than doom.

5 Likes

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by LadyExcellency: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
obembet:
Kwankwaso said that he is more experienced than Mr. Obi, "I have done various jobs; I worked for the government for 17 years, he did not do it, I became the deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, he did not do it. Even our education, if you look at it, you will see it's not the same."

Joke apart, This man Better than obi in every area. Obi should have step down for this man but Obidient will kill him grin

Working for governments that have not done anything good for the people is a minus.

We want people from private sector. Not immoral politicians and bureaucrats.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by edungene7: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
BATified2023:
if not for delusion by a certain tribe, how will u expect kwankwanso to step down for obi?

No b craze b dat?
Dr Alex Ekueme was vice to an ordinary NCE holder Alhaji shehu shagari stop fooling yrself Kwankwaso has no electoral value outside kano himself knows he has made a grievous mistake Labour party has worked pass that he is still d one licking is wounds

2 Likes

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Kwakwanso a PhD holder is far beyond and much more experienced than Obi

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

From your name,life will never be fair with u all the days of your life. Amen
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by DDDDDav: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

I think you shouldn't feel for him because he is better than you. Win or lose the upcoming election, he would still be better than you. Like it or not, he is a former governor, a known and rich business man. Non of your family member can ever achieve half his status not to talk of ordinary you. I think you should pay more attention to yourself, perhaps you can attain the status of his dog.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Emola12(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nigeria can never move forward unless dey stop dis tribalism matter "NOTED"
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by diogo23: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

I sincerely wish he will not giveup like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Why are they crying at my mention bikonu? grin
Cry for your miserable life
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by luckyz4rea(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by franudi: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afamed:
How do you want a PhD holder to be a Vp to an ordinary PRIMARY school ochanja/ Agulu/ Upper Iweka market to market trader?
But currently, a SAN is the VP of a man without even waec. Clown.

1 Like

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by perdollar(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Southners should know one thing! Aboki WL never step down for them bc dey believe that they r superior
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by obyno82: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
BATified2023:
if not for delusion by a certain tribe, how will u expect kwankwanso to step down for obi?

No b craze b dat?

you want to sleep in jail abi?
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by asanausana91: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kwankwaso is stepping down for Atiku.
Atiku is your next president.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by perdollar(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Oxymoron to unfair life

I sincerely wish he will not giveup like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Adegokenath(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
deeva2:
Those who still believe Obifraud would win 2023 election are the people that play too much Baba Ijebu. Check those people very well, the majority of them lost their monies to MMM in 2016 and blamed Buhari for it.
if poverty is 53% in the east what is the poverty level in the north?
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by JOemmy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Rubbish so he didn't see anything wrong in taking over from another fulani man and power shifting to the south? Shaghari was just an ordinary school teacher yet Alex ekwueme a well known architect agreed to be his vice.
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by goshen26: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Jonathan with PhD what did do

Osinbajo with PhD, even a prof, what did he do to help his boss?
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by bayelsaowei(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Zetty177x:
Are we still on this issue Kwankwasor? I'm sure u are pained. Northerners that go to school with quota system? Kwankwasor how many u score for jamb or WAEC?

South don suffer for north hand. When I was in university, most of them weren't smart.. SMH
grin grin
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Judgesledge(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afamed:
so how do you explain a professor of law being a vice to a NEPA certificate holder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.